jashley

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am so upset this girl who I thought was my friend hugged everyone in my church group goodbye last night except me. She just looked at me and walked past me out he door. Why would she do this?? I feel like she doesn’t like me and wanted to hug everyone except me. Also, when I messaged her and a group of girls from our small group to hang outshe just said No I am busy, sorry! and immediately left the conversation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

16 minutes ago, jashley said:

I am so upset this girl who I thought was my friend hugged everyone in my church group goodbye last night except me. She just looked at me and walked past me out he door. Why would she do this?? I feel like she doesn’t like me and wanted to hug everyone except me. Also, when I messaged her and a group of girls from our small group to hang outshe just said No I am busy, sorry! and immediately left the conversation.

I'll give you the same advice you got on the other eight sites where you posted this exact same post; they don't like you!  Move on, find new friends and stop following people on FB amd Twotter wjp want nothing to do with you.  Have some self respect, for goodness sake!  Btw, this post is almost identical to one you posted last October on another site. 

'

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 6/14/2016 at 4:59 PM, jashley said:

On 6/14/2016 at 5:20 PM, MorningGlory said:

I'll give you the same advice you got on the other eight sites where you posted this exact same post; they don't like you!  Move on, find new friends and stop following people on FB amd Twotter wjp want nothing to do with you.  Have some self respect, for goodness sake!  Btw, this post is almost identical to one you posted last October on another site. 

'

You really need to get a new story.  This is a Christian website.  We come here to worship, praise and give glory to God.  You have been given advice by some of the most stable Christians I have ever known you keep just singing the same story.  Move on , get over yourself, and take MorningGlory's advice. Get new friends and stop whining.  And yes it almost identical to your last post not to mention all the other ones you have put up.  People are just sick of hearing you complain.  How refreshing it would be to see you post something that is glorifying to God.  Did you ever think that maybe this is why everyone wants to run from you.  Start loving yourself and maybe others will start going to you instead of running from you.  Get into the word of God and know how much He loves you.  He is the only one, and His Love is the only Love that will change you.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Amen, Rusty.  I sincerely hope this person takes your advice and turns to God to lead her.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/14/2016 at 5:59 PM, jashley said:

Put your right hand on your left shoulder and your left hand on your right shoulder then wiggle your fingers on both hands then squeeze yourself real tight.  Sometimes we just got to give our own selves a butterfly hug and encourage ourselves in the Lord when there is no one else. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 6/14/2016 at 6:59 PM, jashley said:

Maybe don't focus on those people anymore ,pray about and ask God to lead you to a different church and make new friends?

It's also a good thing not to focus too much on how you feel but see if there's anything you can do for others?

If you're born again ,take Gods hand and see where He leads you ~~

All the way my Savior leads me;
  What have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy,
  Who through life has been my Guide?
Heav’nly peace, divinest comfort,
  Here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know, whate’er befall me,
  Jesus doeth all things well,
For I know, whate’er befall me,
  Jesus doeth all things well.

All the way my Savior leads me,