IGNORED

Why Can't the Left Distinguish Conservative Christians from Islamic Terrorists?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Years ago my friend, a fundamentalist Christians, met a woman using a copy machine.  She was copying flyers warning people of fundamentalist Christians who were terrorists.  She was a Jewish lady and she didn't know the difference between a fundamentalist muslim and a fundamentalist Christian.  My friend tried to explain that Christians follow Jesus in peaceful loving behavior or they aren't true Christians.  But the Jewish lady would not listen.  Fear is fear, and is not rational.  Many people can be manipulated by fear.

The left is manipulating people by their worst fears to oppose anything the president tries to do.  Hysteria!.  But his agenda also manipulated people but for a good purpose.  We should vet all people who wish to come to and/or stay in our country.  We need to enforce the laws that are already in place.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Conservative Christians do not carry machine guns nor do they cause 'crime' against the Laws of the Land on which they are a citizen. 

Guest Thallasa

And who created the Marxist left ,and communism ,but Jews ?  The people who follow the Talmud (the ancient 'traditions of man ') , Jesus talked about ,who hated christian culture so much ,  they had to destroy it .

Marx ,Lenin, Trotsky ,Freud ,and so on ,all followers of this religion which you love so much .

Blind guides(here) , who lead people to follow the Beast system ,which rules in high places, like banks and politics , and I will be banned which is what I want . This site is dangerous for real christians .