• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,376
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Luke 17:20,21 - "The kingdom of God comes not with observation.   For behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

IF WE WAIT QUIETLY BEFORE GOD AND LEARN TO TURN THE EYES OF OUR SOUL TO THE INWARD PARTS OF OUR BEING -- OUR SPIRITS  -- WE WILL ENCOUNTER HIM IN THE DEEP LEVELS, AS THAT IS WHERE HIS SPIRIT DWELLS.

Matthew 25:30 - "And cast the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Affirmation:

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GIVING ME WISDOM AND COURAGE TO STEP OUT AND BEGIN TO FULFILL THE DREAM HE AS BIRTHED SO DEEPLY INSIDE ME.

Jude 22 - "And of some have compassion, making a difference."

Affirmation:

MY HEART RELEASES THE COMPASSION OF JESUS CHRIST TO HELP DELIVER PEOPLE CAUGHT IN THE DECEPTION OF SIN AND DARKNESS AND SET THEM  FREE. 

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 6/20/2016 at 9:00 PM, Albert Finch said:

Luke 17:20,21 - "The kingdom of God comes not with observation.   For behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

IF WE WAIT QUIETLY BEFORE GOD AND LEARN TO TURN THE EYES OF OUR SOUL TO THE INWARD PARTS OF OUR BEING -- OUR SPIRITS  -- WE WILL ENCOUNTER HIM IN THE DEEP LEVELS, AS THAT IS WHERE HIS SPIRIT DWELLS.

Matthew 25:30 - "And cast the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Affirmation:

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GIVING ME WISDOM AND COURAGE TO STEP OUT AND BEGIN TO FULFILL THE DREAM HE AS BIRTHED SO DEEPLY INSIDE ME.

Jude 22 - "And of some have compassion, making a difference."

Affirmation:

MY HEART RELEASES THE COMPASSION OF JESUS CHRIST TO HELP DELIVER PEOPLE CAUGHT IN THE DECEPTION OF SIN AND DARKNESS AND SET THEM  FREE. 

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

Amen!