Running Gator

No baseball fans here?

34 posts in this topic

Sadly my team is the Braves, so there is not much to cheer about these days.  I am secretly pulling for the Cubbies to break the curse. 

as a white sox fan I have to admit that my two favorite teams are the Sox and whoever is playing the Cubs~~~~

Astros fan here. Hang in there with the Braves; I just got out of the great Astros dark age (2009-2013) myself.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:53 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

Sadly my team is the Braves, so there is not much to cheer about these days.  I am secretly pulling for the Cubbies to break the curse. 

I am a Braves fan too, and it has been a long season.  Re-building is no fun, and blowing up the team like that was not necessary, in my opinion.  I also think Freddie Gonzales was made the scape goat for having to work with a Triple A team competing against Major League talent.  I sure hope they are better next year. 

As for the Cubs, I have such a good time poking fun at them for that goat curse every year, I hate to see them actually win a championship.  I would love to see them have something bazaar happen again like the way they lost to the Marlins. 

This is the year of the O's.  It's the 50 year anniversary of the 1st World Series!  It's a jubilee! :)  We're bringing home the a World Series win! ;)

Detroit Tigers.  My grandma taught me everything I know about baseball.  I use to be on a softball league in my church and I loved it.  But since the tigers are not doing so well the last time I looked I"m just not watching.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, George said:

This is the year of the O's.  It's the 50 year anniversary of the 1st World Series!  It's a jubilee! :)  We're bringing home the a World Series win! ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing Baltimore win the World Series this year.  I like their manager, and would love to see him get a World Series ring. 

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Baltimore win the World Series this year.  I like their manager, and would love to see him get a World Series ring. 

If we get to the Series, then you gotta hope the young pitchers grow up fast!  Tillman will be fine.  But you need Gausman, and Bundy to really step up and find their own.  Both have incredible stuff -- 95+ fastball, curveball, change -- but they gotta learn how to pitch -- and pitch well post -season time!  

Red Sox all the way