Running Gator

No baseball fans here?

20 hours ago, Maui Ice said:

I'm also a huge NBA fan, but did keep tabs on the World Series a bit just to see who was winning and such. Not really a fan of the Dodgers or the Red Sox so didn't care who won. I like seeing new teams win it every once in a while so was kind of pulling for the Rockies or the Brewers to come out on top this year.

Brewers are still young. Not sure about the Rockies.  Baseball needs a salary cap.  I watched parts of every game in the World Series, including 2/3 of the 18-inning marathon. I can shift my focus back on hockey now that baseball is done, though 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, John_Leung said:

Brewers are still young. Not sure about the Rockies.  Baseball needs a salary cap.  I watched parts of every game in the World Series, including 2/3 of the 18-inning marathon. I can shift my focus back on hockey now that baseball is done, though 

I amazingly watched the 18 innings....all of them! :rofl:Now remember I said I wasn't really a baseball fan!   But now I like it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Debp said:

I amazingly watched the 18 innings....all of them! :rofl:Now remember I said I wasn't really a baseball fan!   But now I like it.

You're in the minority who enjoyed baseball nowadays. Many complain about the game being to technical and analytical. But yeah it was intriguing and exciting to see who wins that crucial game.  I can't stand the long regular season, though. 162 games are too many!

• Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, John_Leung said:

You're in the minority who enjoyed baseball nowadays. Many complain about the game being to technical and analytical. But yeah it was intriguing and exciting to see who wins that crucial game.  I can't stand the long regular season, though. 162 games are too many!

I just became a fan because of the Dodgers being in the Series.... didn't know anything about 162 games, might be too many for me!