• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

People used to expect that attending something sponsored by religious organization required abiding by mores and behavior that religious body professes. There was a simple option for avoiding the ideas or practices of a belief system you don't agree with: don't frequent their space. This courteous expectation naturally applied to all religions and expressions of faith.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings George

I am dumbfounded ,,,,,I think the question is,as stated in the closing paragraph of the article'

There is a simple question here. Do likeminded people have the right to peacefully assemble, or not? Perhaps the lawmakers of California should reread the First Amendment. But as the Bill of Rights seems to mostly be an inconvenience to their authoritarian goals, I’m not going to hold my breath.

I just don't understand how this "Bill" can even be entertained?Does our Constitution mean anything these days? 

"One Nation Under God"    

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Apparently not in the eyes of some!  :(

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

It's shocking but I'm not surprised,another sign of the time~~~ :(

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

we have become accustomed to the belief that we have rights that the government will protect-- but in all reality we have to be prepared for the fact that we will be persecuted and that we will not have any government granted rights--- we have been spoiled-- but we need to remember that Jesus said if the hate me they will hate you. there is a soon time coming when they will think they are doing Gods work by killing us.

This is going to thin out the Christian Herd considerably and many will fall by the way- but those who remain will be blessed by the fact that they will need a minute by minute closeness to Christ--which I don't think many of us in America exercise right now

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

more on this~~~~~ I am pre-trib but  I have a feeling that the rapture wont happen until there is serious persecution of the church everywhere-- I used to look forward to the fact that we would be delivered from trouble, but as I mature I am becoming of the belief that we as Christians will see serious trouble and pain before the rapture.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

I watched a very interesting segment from the 80's on a "Praise the Lord" re-run this morning on Trinity Broadcast,it was interesting because their was a Christian(Rebublican) Congressman on  talking with everyone & explaining what he said were the differences between the 2 great parties in America,they were mostly talking about inflation,deflation & the ,national debt crisis(ha,it was minute compared to now!)   But I was fascinated when he brought up how the issue of "prayer in schools" is viewed by Congress,it isn't    Gov't wants the education system to be as separate from  religion as the State,period ,,,they want humanism,this really put a different take on this Topic for me,,,,,I understand how the Gov't will go ahead with Bill'such as this one simply to diminish everything that this Country was founded on & have supreme rule    Where better to start than with  education               :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

So there is no more catholic or christian schools in calf.

Guest shiloh357

Oh, but there will be Muslim schools  if the Muslims want to do that.  This bill, if it becomes law, will ONLY apply to Christians and maybe Jewish people. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

The LGBT want to cull all Christian organizations or get them to accept LGBT as morally right.