• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

So if I believe I'm really a man my doctor must treat me for my pretend prostate condition?????  Couldn't such a ruling end up causing the deaths of patients?  After all, I couldn't be treated for cervical cancer if I thought I was a man.  Where will this lunacy end?

I did read that comment :( 

Christian doctors could lose their jobs over this~~~~

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Willa said:

Some statements from reputed intelligent people do not reflect their reputation.   

Meaning?

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

25 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Meaning?

I am trying very hared to not say anything bad about our political leaders who may be very misguided and not intending to corrupt our nation.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, Willa said:

I am trying very hared to not say anything bad about our political leaders....
who may be very misguided and not intending to corrupt our nation....

:D

If It Is So Important, Prehaps The Politicians, Judges And Heads Of Agencies
Should Be Required To Post Their "Pretend" Sex
On Their Official Biographies
Before Taking Office
You Think

And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart. Jeremiah 18:12

~

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22

1. One afternoon, a man went to his doctor and told him that he hasn’t been feeling well lately. The doctor examined the man, left the room, and came back with three different bottles of pills. The doctor said, “Take the green pill with a big glass of water when you wake up. Take the blue pill with a big glass of water after you eat lunch. Then just before going to bed, take the red pill with another big glass of water.” Startled to be put on so much medicine, the man stammered, “Doc, exactly what is my problem?” The doctor replied, “You’re not drinking enough water.”

2. A college physics professor was explaining a particularly complicated concept to his class when a pre-med student interrupted him. “Why do we have to learn this stuff?” one young man blurted out. “To save lives,” the professor responded before continuing the lecture. A few minutes later the student spoke up again. “So how does physics save lives?” The professor stared at the student for a long time without saying a word. Finally the professor continued. “Physics saves lives,” he said, “because it keeps the idiots out of medical school.”

3. A plumber attended to a leaking faucet at the neurosurgeon’s house. After a two-minute job, he demanded $150. The neurosurgeon exclaimed, “I don’t even charge that amount and I am a brain surgeon.” The plumber replied, “I agree. You are right! I too, didn’t either, when I was a surgeon. That’s why I switched to plumbing.” http://humoropedia.com/doctor-jokes/

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,053
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Untitled-1_65.jpgI have decided I want a genderless, yes a no gender bathroom :blink:  but then why :o 
This might make some people blow up :30: