angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Words,,,,,,,,,the enemy is a liar,,,,,,,,,his prime target is the BELIEVER,he walks about as a lion ,seeking to devour who he CAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Okay,here it is,for you Angels,,,,,,,,it is a Testimony ,,,,                      "Blind Faith"

Many years ago I opened a business on a "wing & a prayer" ,I put everything the Lord Provided me with to get a full service salon going(cosmetology),I named the business "PJ's Salon",it stood for "Praise Jesus",,,,,,I had zero capitol when I opened,a big overhead & only my own client base,,,,I hired 3 people & simply trusted God,He lead me there & He would certainly make it flourish,before I opened the doors each morning we Praise the Lord & had a little Bible Study,,,,,one particular morning the Topic was about Blind Faith,the girls(my employees) did not quite understand the true meaning of one having blind faith,to walk by that Faith & not by sight,to trust God with every ounce of your being,,,,,so how do you explain? How can you show them? Well,it was time to open for business so we bookmarked our places in the Word of God,to be continued the next day.......

The place was packed,there were lines out the door,everyone was busy with clients & we could hardly keep track of the "walk-ins",,,,,,people talking,busy busy,I was at my desk doing nails on one of my favorite long time clients,her name was "Bubbles" ,she was a Jewish lady & a dear friend,,,,,    Suddenly I heard screams,hideous screams,unGlodly sounds of many coming from one woman who entered the doors,,,,,,she was a black woman with piercing green ewyes,dressed like a foreigner with a turban & sort of a kaftan or robe,sandals ,she was carrying a basket,,,,,,, her mouth was not moving but the wailing & screaming was coming from her?

It must have been obvious that I was completely distracted & pre-occupied because Bubbles kept saying"What's wrong,what's wrong?" But I didn't answer,inside I could hear the Lord telling me to "rebuke her ,get up & stand on your Position of Victory,,,,,,rebuke her!",,,,,,I looked around at my lucrative business & thought"No,I cannot get up & start rebuking demons in front of everyone,they will think I'm insane!" So I didn't,the woman was taken to one of my girls & I could hear her saying something about "Jezebel" & my girl looked like she was crying?,,,,,I was so confused & I needed to just get up to think & process the whole thing that I excuse myself ,grabbed the little bottle of acetone(100%) & told Bubbles I needed to refill it,,,,,I walked to the rear of the salon to a showcase where I stored the gallons of products underneath,,,,,,, I unscrewed the cap &filled it,I was about to screw the top back on & I felt something grab my arm,it threw the acetone into my face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I felt unbearable burning,my eyes were on fire & I could see NOTHING,100% acetone,a full bottle directly in my eyes!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well,in that very second "self" hung on the Cross,I forgot all about being the "proud" proprietor & was quickly humbled into WHO I am in Christ Jesus (Glory to God),,,,,I dropped to my knees in the middle of the establishment & began praising the Lord,rebuking the enemy & declaring that I knew I was not blind (though I saw nothing but black) because I was HEALED by Jesus Stripes,,,,,,,,I called out to my girls to pray with me & I needed them to lead me to the door to go next door to the doctor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my eyes burned beyond belief but I knew what happened & that it was okay,the Lord allowed this (because I did not obey immediately)to display what :"Blind Faith" is,,,LITERALLY!!!

To make a long story much shorter,Bubbles(the Jew) drove me to the ophthalmic surgeon after the doctor next door called him & sent me there because my eyes were burned badly,,,,,,,,we got there,he said"It's a Miracle"but my eyesight would return in a couple of days,only the outside protective covering was burnt,he gave me medicine & bandaged me,,,,,Bubbles said"Maybe there is something about that Jesus of yours"and when I got back to the salon(blind & bandaged) everyone that was there ,was still there because every single person was a Christian,they had all been praying & waiting-lol

I asked everyone"Who was screaming?",,,,,,everyone said:"No one but the moment you started shouting Praises & rebuking the devil the woman(the green eyed woman),,,,,ran out of the salon,she even dropped her basket & left it behind!,,,,,,Blind Faith was what the enemy thought he could disprove,God used me to demonstrate His Authority & what blind faith is all about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lesson learned,these days I don't question or hesitate when God leads me to do something specific,,,,,no matter who ,what,when or where,,,,,,had I simply "obeyed" none of that would have happened & besides,it would not have been out of order or even odd because everyone there was a Christian(except BUbbles & the accuser)  Anyway,that is my testimony,I do hope it will encourage someone today to know that we do have Authority in Christ Jesus against all principalities,rulers of darkness & spirits in high places(demons) they are real,they are here to kill,steal & destroy ,,,,,,,Glory to God,they are nothing in comparison to Almighty God                     

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BTW,,,,,,,Blind Faith is simple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trust God no matter what,give Him Glory in all things,,,,,,,with God for you,who could be against?   :emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

What the OP sees as an attack of satan, I see as God testing and purifying us.  "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good." Gen. 50:20  Rom. 8:28 

Job 32:1 ESV  So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes   :2  Then Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite--- burned with anger. He burned with anger at Job because he justified himself rather than God.

Job 34:5  "For Job has said, 'I am righteous, But God has taken away my justice; :6  Should I lie concerning my right? My wound is incurable, though I am without transgression.'

These seem to be the only accusations that stuck--that were true.  Even God had said that none was righteous like His servant Job.  And many times Job had spoken what was right about God.   But in the end he justified himself rather than God.  So first a younger man rebuked him and then God rebuked him.  Yes God had allowed satan to attack his body and his family and possessions.  But Job was aware that God was trying him.  He just maintained that he hadn't done anything to deserve this when his 3 friend accused him of sin.  

Job 40:1  Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said:  :2  "Shall the one who contends with the Almighty correct Him? He who rebukes God, let him answer it."3  Then Job answered the LORD and said   4  "Behold, I am vile; What shall I answer You? I lay my hand over my mouth.  :5  Once I have spoken, but I will not answer; Yes, twice, but I will proceed no further."  6  Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:  7  "Now prepare yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer Me:  8  "Would you indeed annul My judgment? Would you condemn Me that you may be justified?

Finally Job sees and confesses his sin.  In his self righteousness he had the gall to accuse, judge and condemn his Creator!  So he repents.  God further reveals Himself to Job.   

Job 42:1  Then Job answered the LORD and said:  :2  "I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.  3  You asked, 'Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?' Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.  4  Listen, please, and let me speak; You said,'I will question you, and you shall answer Me.'   :5  "I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, But now my eye sees You.   6  Therefore I abhor myself, And repent in dust and ashes."

When we truly perceive God we also see how insignificant and ugly we are in our sin, as God sees us.  It is one thing to repent of our sins.  It is another to repent of being a no good filthy sinner.  One is about things we have done.  The other is about what we are.  As long as we see ourselves as basically good but having slipped, we do not see ourselves as God does.  He sees us as basically corrupted and totally in need of a Redeemer.  We need to also repent of what we arena call our to God for help.

Job 42:7  And so it was, after the LORD had spoken these words to Job, that the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, "My wrath is aroused against you and your two friends, for you have not spoken of Me what is right, as My servant Job has. 

Job's great confession of faith is that beyond the grave is his near kinsman Redeemer, Who will rescue him in the end, and Job will see Him. After the destruction of the flesh his Redeemer will stand beside him on this earth.  

Job 19:25  ASV But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth, and at last he will stand up upon the earth:  26  And after my skin, even this body, is destroyed, Then without my flesh shall I see God;    27  Whom I, even I, shall see, on my side.  And mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. My heart is consumed within me.

Praise God that He has provided His Son as our near kinsman Redeemer.  

Job 19:25  But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth, And at last he will stand up upon the earth  :26  And after my skin, even this body, is destroyed, Then without my flesh shall I see God;   27  Whom I, even I, shall see, on my side, And mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. My heart is consumed within me.

Tit 2:11 ASV For the grace of God hath appeared, bringing salvation to all men,  12  instructing us, to the intent that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly and righteously and godly in this present world  13  looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14  who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a people for his own possession, zealous of good works

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

14 hours ago, Ezra said:

Correct. By our words we are justified and by our words we are condemned.  Words are expressed thoughts, so it all begins with thought.  As a man thinketh in his heart so he is. Therefore the weapon against Satan is *every word of God* (Mt 4:4).  When our thoughts are conformed to Scripture, Satan is resisted by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Amen Ezra,that's the key isn't it? To always be aware of what goes on in our brain and  to test everything b y The Word of God ,the Holy Spirit will let us know where we go wrong.

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Words,,,,,,,,,the enemy is a liar,,,,,,,,,his prime target is the BELIEVER,he walks about as a lion ,seeking to devour who he CAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Okay,here it is,for you Angels,,,,,,,,it is a Testimony ,,,,                      "Blind Faith"

Many years ago I opened a business on a "wing & a prayer" ,I put everything the Lord Provided me with to get a full service salon going(cosmetology),I named the business "PJ's Salon",it stood for "Praise Jesus",,,,,,I had zero capitol when I opened,a big overhead & only my own client base,,,,I hired 3 people & simply trusted God,He lead me there & He would certainly make it flourish,before I opened the doors each morning we Praise the Lord & had a little Bible Study,,,,,one particular morning the Topic was about Blind Faith,the girls(my employees) did not quite understand the true meaning of one having blind faith,to walk by that Faith & not by sight,to trust God with every ounce of your being,,,,,so how do you explain? How can you show them? Well,it was time to open for business so we bookmarked our places in the Word of God,to be continued the next day.......

The place was packed,there were lines out the door,everyone was busy with clients & we could hardly keep track of the "walk-ins",,,,,,people talking,busy busy,I was at my desk doing nails on one of my favorite long time clients,her name was "Bubbles" ,she was a Jewish lady & a dear friend,,,,,    Suddenly I heard screams,hideous screams,unGlodly sounds of many coming from one woman who entered the doors,,,,,,she was a black woman with piercing green ewyes,dressed like a foreigner with a turban & sort of a kaftan or robe,sandals ,she was carrying a basket,,,,,,, her mouth was not moving but the wailing & screaming was coming from her?

It must have been obvious that I was completely distracted & pre-occupied because Bubbles kept saying"What's wrong,what's wrong?" But I didn't answer,inside I could hear the Lord telling me to "rebuke her ,get up & stand on your Position of Victory,,,,,,rebuke her!",,,,,,I looked around at my lucrative business & thought"No,I cannot get up & start rebuking demons in front of everyone,they will think I'm insane!" So I didn't,the woman was taken to one of my girls & I could hear her saying something about "Jezebel" & my girl looked like she was crying?,,,,,I was so confused & I needed to just get up to think & process the whole thing that I excuse myself ,grabbed the little bottle of acetone(100%) & told Bubbles I needed to refill it,,,,,I walked to the rear of the salon to a showcase where I stored the gallons of products underneath,,,,,,, I unscrewed the cap &filled it,I was about to screw the top back on & I felt something grab my arm,it threw the acetone into my face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I felt unbearable burning,my eyes were on fire & I could see NOTHING,100% acetone,a full bottle directly in my eyes!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well,in that very second "self" hung on the Cross,I forgot all about being the "proud" proprietor & was quickly humbled into WHO I am in Christ Jesus (Glory to God),,,,,I dropped to my knees in the middle of the establishment & began praising the Lord,rebuking the enemy & declaring that I knew I was not blind (though I saw nothing but black) because I was HEALED by Jesus Stripes,,,,,,,,I called out to my girls to pray with me & I needed them to lead me to the door to go next door to the doctor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my eyes burned beyond belief but I knew what happened & that it was okay,the Lord allowed this (because I did not obey immediately)to display what :"Blind Faith" is,,,LITERALLY!!!

To make a long story much shorter,Bubbles(the Jew) drove me to the ophthalmic surgeon after the doctor next door called him & sent me there because my eyes were burned badly,,,,,,,,we got there,he said"It's a Miracle"but my eyesight would return in a couple of days,only the outside protective covering was burnt,he gave me medicine & bandaged me,,,,,Bubbles said"Maybe there is something about that Jesus of yours"and when I got back to the salon(blind & bandaged) everyone that was there ,was still there because every single person was a Christian,they had all been praying & waiting-lol

I asked everyone"Who was screaming?",,,,,,everyone said:"No one but the moment you started shouting Praises & rebuking the devil the woman(the green eyed woman),,,,,ran out of the salon,she even dropped her basket & left it behind!,,,,,,Blind Faith was what the enemy thought he could disprove,God used me to demonstrate His Authority & what blind faith is all about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lesson learned,these days I don't question or hesitate when God leads me to do something specific,,,,,no matter who ,what,when or where,,,,,,had I simply "obeyed" none of that would have happened & besides,it would not have been out of order or even odd because everyone there was a Christian(except BUbbles & the accuser)  Anyway,that is my testimony,I do hope it will encourage someone today to know that we do have Authority in Christ Jesus against all principalities,rulers of darkness & spirits in high places(demons) they are real,they are here to kill,steal & destroy ,,,,,,,Glory to God,they are nothing in comparison to Almighty God                     

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BTW,,,,,,,Blind Faith is simple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trust God no matter what,give Him Glory in all things,,,,,,,with God for you,who could be against?   :emot-heartbeat:

That story in amazing Kwik:emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat: It was indeed blind faith, where would we be without God? He uses everything for His glory if we let Him and if not He can use any other method to make us praise Him, are your eyes completely healed? How many years ago was this?

God is so amazing and I love to hear the miracles He only can perform, Glory to His Holy name :emot-heartbeat:

BTW,,,,,,,Blind Faith is simple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,trust God no matter what,give Him Glory in all things,,,,,,,with God for you,who could be against?  

Amen ! :emot-heartbeat:

2 hours ago, Willa said:

What the OP sees as an attack of satan, I see as God testing and purifying us.  "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good." Gen. 50:20  Rom. 8:28 

Job 32:1 ESV  So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes   :2  Then Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite--- burned with anger. He burned with anger at Job because he justified himself rather than God.

Job 34:5  "For Job has said, 'I am righteous, But God has taken away my justice; :6  Should I lie concerning my right? My wound is incurable, though I am without transgression.'

These seem to be the only accusations that stuck--that were true.  Even God had said that none was righteous like His servant Job.  And many times Job had spoken what was right about God.   But in the end he justified himself rather than God.  So first a younger man rebuked him and then God rebuked him.  Yes God had allowed satan to attack his body and his family and possessions.  But Job was aware that God was trying him.  He just maintained that he hadn't done anything to deserve this when his 3 friend accused him of sin.  

Job 40:1  Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said:  :2  "Shall the one who contends with the Almighty correct Him? He who rebukes God, let him answer it."3  Then Job answered the LORD and said   4  "Behold, I am vile; What shall I answer You? I lay my hand over my mouth.  :5  Once I have spoken, but I will not answer; Yes, twice, but I will proceed no further."  6  Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:  7  "Now prepare yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer Me:  8  "Would you indeed annul My judgment? Would you condemn Me that you may be justified?

Finally Job sees and confesses his sin.  In his self righteousness he had the gall to accuse, judge and condemn his Creator!  So he repents.  God further reveals Himself to Job.   

Job 42:1  Then Job answered the LORD and said:  :2  "I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.  3  You asked, 'Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?' Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.  4  Listen, please, and let me speak; You said,'I will question you, and you shall answer Me.'   :5  "I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, But now my eye sees You.   6  Therefore I abhor myself, And repent in dust and ashes."

When we truly perceive God we also see how insignificant and ugly we are in our sin, as God sees us.  It is one thing to repent of our sins.  It is another to repent of being a no good filthy sinner.  One is about things we have done.  The other is about what we are.  As long as we see ourselves as basically good but having slipped, we do not see ourselves as God does.  He sees us as basically corrupted and totally in need of a Redeemer.  We need to also repent of what we arena call our to God for help.

Job 42:7  And so it was, after the LORD had spoken these words to Job, that the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, "My wrath is aroused against you and your two friends, for you have not spoken of Me what is right, as My servant Job has. 

Job's great confession of faith is that beyond the grave is his near kinsman Redeemer, Who will rescue him in the end, and Job will see Him. After the destruction of the flesh his Redeemer will stand beside him on this earth.  

Job 19:25  ASV But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth, and at last he will stand up upon the earth:  26  And after my skin, even this body, is destroyed, Then without my flesh shall I see God;    27  Whom I, even I, shall see, on my side.  And mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. My heart is consumed within me.

Praise God that He has provided His Son as our near kinsman Redeemer.  

Job 19:25  But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth, And at last he will stand up upon the earth  :26  And after my skin, even this body, is destroyed, Then without my flesh shall I see God;   27  Whom I, even I, shall see, on my side, And mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. My heart is consumed within me.

Tit 2:11 ASV For the grace of God hath appeared, bringing salvation to all men,  12  instructing us, to the intent that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly and righteously and godly in this present world  13  looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14  who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a people for his own possession, zealous of good works

Agree, God does test us by times...

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Angels,,,,

That was back in the 80's,,,,,,my eyes were burnt,I could not produce tears they were swollen closed,the doctor put a dressing & gave me artificial tears & ointment for the following day so I could change the bandages,,,,,,the very next day I took off the bandages and they were just fine,I could see ,perfectly,,,,,,,,,it was truly a Miracle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Praise Jesus!                                               With love-in Christ<Kwik

People talked about that for a very long time,they saw what my eyes looked like when they were burned by the acetone,,,,,they were so swollen they say they looked like they were coming out of the sockets,as the swelling went down(very rapidly) they felt sealed shut,the doctor had to grease them up top pull back the lids,,,,,,,,it was very painful until I woke up in the morning,it felt as though nothing happened,,,,,I just needed the "tears" for about a week or so

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 6/24/2016 at 10:31 AM, angels4u said:

Attacking the Citadel's Strong Part
It is true that Satan attacks us at our weakest point. But it is even more true that he attacks us at our strongest point. How did he cause Peter to fall? By striking him where the disciple thought he was strong - his ability to command leadership, to do the heroic, to be a "star." "I will lay down my life for You" (John 13:37). But as with Samson, his strength was his weakness, and Satan knew it. Peter not only had depths of which he was unaware, there were also heights; and it was on the heights that Satan caught him. 

Have I not felt the same thing? In the place where I felt strong and bulwarked, Satan tripped me up. Where I felt secure, he stripped me naked. 

I think of Job. Satan trapped him in his integrity, his strongest spiritual asset. Perhaps Job thought too highly of his integrity, perhaps it became his pride; and where pride entered, he developed a blind spot. 

I think of Jesus. It was in His very sonship that Satan tried to dislodge Him. "If [since] You are the Son of God, command that these stones" (Matthew 4:3). Satan knew Jesus was God's Son; acting on the knowledge, he tried to shrewdly twist Jesus' strongest element into something devious. He attached the strongest part of the citadel. 

I must not think of Satan as only a wily serpent who sneaks around nibbling at my exposed weak parts. I must see him as a frontal foe who hammers hard at my very strengths. That means I must be careful to let my strengths simply be my strengths, but never my boasts. I am assured that because Christ is in me, I can be just as frontal with Satan as he is with me: "Resist the devil and he will flee from you" (James 4:7). Then my strengths can remain my strengths through the victorious One. 

"You will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down" (Psalm 91:13).

newjourneyfellowship.com

Do we know our weaknesses and strengths and where the enemy can try to attack us?

Well said, Angels4u.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,145
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/24/1993

On 6/24/2016 at 3:31 PM, angels4u said:

Attacking the Citadel's Strong Part
It is true that Satan attacks us at our weakest point. But it is even more true that he attacks us at our strongest point. How did he cause Peter to fall? By striking him where the disciple thought he was strong - his ability to command leadership, to do the heroic, to be a "star." "I will lay down my life for You" (John 13:37). But as with Samson, his strength was his weakness, and Satan knew it. Peter not only had depths of which he was unaware, there were also heights; and it was on the heights that Satan caught him. 

Have I not felt the same thing? In the place where I felt strong and bulwarked, Satan tripped me up. Where I felt secure, he stripped me naked. 

I think of Job. Satan trapped him in his integrity, his strongest spiritual asset. Perhaps Job thought too highly of his integrity, perhaps it became his pride; and where pride entered, he developed a blind spot. 

I think of Jesus. It was in His very sonship that Satan tried to dislodge Him. "If [since] You are the Son of God, command that these stones" (Matthew 4:3). Satan knew Jesus was God's Son; acting on the knowledge, he tried to shrewdly twist Jesus' strongest element into something devious. He attached the strongest part of the citadel. 

I must not think of Satan as only a wily serpent who sneaks around nibbling at my exposed weak parts. I must see him as a frontal foe who hammers hard at my very strengths. That means I must be careful to let my strengths simply be my strengths, but never my boasts. I am assured that because Christ is in me, I can be just as frontal with Satan as he is with me: "Resist the devil and he will flee from you" (James 4:7). Then my strengths can remain my strengths through the victorious One. 

"You will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down" (Psalm 91:13).

newjourneyfellowship.com

Do we know our weaknesses and strengths and where the enemy can try to attack us?

thankyou for this topic Angels  im not sure of my strengths or weaknesses as such

On 6/28/2016 at 4:02 AM, SIC said:

You can our. Mine gets me into trouble often too

mine too Sic

On 6/28/2016 at 5:16 PM, kwikphilly said:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

On 6/28/2016 at 8:48 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Angels,,,,

That was back in the 80's,,,,,,my eyes were burnt,I could not produce tears they were swollen closed,the doctor put a dressing & gave me artificial tears & ointment for the following day so I could change the bandages,,,,,,the very next day I took off the bandages and they were just fine,I could see ,perfectly,,,,,,,,,it was truly a Miracle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Praise Jesus!                                               With love-in Christ<Kwik

People talked about that for a very long time,they saw what my eyes looked like when they were burned by the acetone,,,,,they were so swollen they say they looked like they were coming out of the sockets,as the swelling went down(very rapidly) they felt sealed shut,the doctor had to grease them up top pull back the lids,,,,,,,,it was very painful until I woke up in the morning,it felt as though nothing happened,,,,,I just needed the "tears" for about a week or so

thats Amazing sister Kwik :) lovely testimony Praise Jesus indeed