IGNORED

Great Britain Leaving the EU is part of Biblical Prophecy?

GoldenEagle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

Note: Click link to read full article

BRITAIN MUST LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION DESPITE WHAT ANY MAY THINK OR DO!

Source: http://www.truebibleteaching.com/teaching/52-why-britain-must-leave-the-european-union.html

WHY?  Well the short answer is because God has said it will be so, it is a matter of Bible Prophecy spoken some 3000 years ago!

Geopolitical alignments among the nations at the time of the end ie. before Christ Returns has been clearly revealed in the Bible.

Now for the long answer which comes from a study of Bible Prophecy.

To understand geopolitical alignments among the nations at the time of the end, we need first to understand who the King of the North and South is in Daniels Prophecy.

More than 2,500 years ago both the prophet Daniel and Ezekiel described worldwide events that would lead man to his final conflict in what is referred to in the Bible as the “battle of Armageddon”.  In describing the events that would lead to this last global conflict they foretold how the geopolitics of the nations will be divided in a north and south alliance around the nation of Israel.

This alliance means that Bible students have long expected Britain to leave the European Union,  and current events are fulfilling this Bible Prophecy before our very eyes.

So let us look at what the Bible describes as the “King of the South” and a “King of the North”alliance in the last days.

This is what we read in Daniel 11:40-45 

“And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy and utterly to make away many. And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him."

When the Bible describes geography like this ie. North and South it does so upon the land of Israel being at its centre.  The people of Israel “are His chosen people” who are a witness to His existence before all nations.

Deuteronomy 7:6   6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.”

Isaiah  41:10   10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, And my servant whom I have chosen: That ye may know and believe me, And understand that I am he: Before me there was no God formed, Neither shall there be after me.”

{Click for full article: 
http://www.truebibleteaching.com/teaching/52-why-britain-must-leave-the-european-union.html)

I'd never heard this before. What do you think? 
God bless,
GE

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I think many people also applied these same scriptures to britain and germany in world war 2.....food for thought.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, GoldenEagle said:

Note: Click link to read full article

God bless,
GE

This is the same page I posted yesterday but deleted because we have a thread already about this topic?

50 minutes ago, angels4u said:

This is the same page I posted yesterday but deleted because we have a thread already about this topic?

Hiya Angels! We have a thread about this event in Worthy world news. This is a more specific topic to address/discuss whether or not this is prophecy. :)

God bless,

GE

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

13 hours ago, GoldenEagle said:

In Daniel 11 "North" represents Syria and the Seleucids and "South" represents Egypt and the Ptolemys in relation to the land of Israel. 

The quoted passage is applicable to the Antichrist, who will rule from Jerusalem.

13 hours ago, GoldenEagle said:

And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him."

Britain is not in Bible prophecy, although British Israelism has developed its own mythology.

8 hours ago, Ezra said:

In Daniel 11 "North" represents Syria and the Seleucids and "South" represents Egypt and the Ptolemys in relation to the land of Israel. 

The quoted passage is applicable to the Antichrist, who will rule from Jerusalem.

Britain is not in Bible prophecy, although British Israelism has developed its own mythology.

Ezra I would tend to agree with you. I find little to no evidence of Great Britain in Biblical prophecies. I find it to be a bit of a stretch. I wonder if shiloh357 might have some insights to share on this. 

God bless,

GE

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,188
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Golden Eagle,

I think we need to remember that Britain was not politically joined to the EU only economically. Britain, according to God`s word is the first great power to have emerged in contemporary times. And scholars do think that it is represented by the mother lion & the young lions. This is quite clear as in WW2 & also in its emblem.

However the writer of the article I believe is not correct in saying that the King of the South is Britain. History shows us that the Middle East was divided up after Alexander the great of Greece, & became the Seleucid Dynasty identified as Assyria, the King of the North, & the Ptolomaic Dynasty, the King of the South, ie. Egypt including Libya. These two areas in the Middle East have again come into the focus of world attention. Each area is contending for key leadership of the Arab countries, to be recognised as the Moslem Messiah. 

Britain leaving the EU is just an economic `war` not a Political one. Politically, they will always be distinct.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 6/24/2016 at 9:33 PM, GoldenEagle said:

:mgdetective:

Beloved Every Since Britain Betrayed The Jews, I Believe It Started Shrinking

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
Isaiah 66:8-10

Balfour Day will come and go in both Israel and the Diaspora and no one will take notice. There will be no fireworks on November 2, no concerts or picnics, no celebration. And perhaps that is the way it should be – the legacy of the 1917 Balfour Declaration is bittersweet and ambiguous.

The British Empire, the superpower of its epoch, made promises that could have given Zionist aspirations permanent legitimacy. Instead, England betrayed the Zionist movement and reneged on its recognition of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. We can learn many lessons today from this perfidy.

The declaration, issued by the British government on November 2, 1917, expressed England’s intention to establish a Jewish national home in a Palestine newly conquered from the dying Ottoman Empire. Zionist leaders, including Chaim Weizmann and Nachum Sokolow, engaged the British in intense negotiations leading up to the release of the declaration.

Both British prime minister Lloyd George and foreign secretary Arthur J. Balfour supported the recognition of a Jewish homeland in Eretz Yisrael. The reasons for their support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine are a complex mix of imperialist cunning and religious zeal. Eminent British historian Sir Martin Gilbert argues that the political force of the declaration was the primary motivation.

“As anti-war sentiment gained strength throughout Russia,” writes Gilbert in his history of Israel, “the British government became increasingly anxious to find a way to persuade the Jews of Russia to regard an Allied victory as an essential element in Jewish national aspirations.”

Other historians posit the theory that the British Empire produced the declaration as a way to convince American Jews to use their influence to bolster US commitment to fight the war with Britain and France against Germany.
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/The-Balfour-betrayal-How-the-British-Empire-failed-Zionism-330440

Until I Can Only See England (And The US) In The Bible Here

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3:2

One of the most alarming and catastrophic elements being overlooked in this week's give-away deal to the mullahs is that Iran will soon receive $150 billion dollars. With that money they can immediately go after Israel with tens of billions in horrific conventional weapons, missiles, and rockets ... way before any nuclear bomb is fully functional. Israel will be overwhelmed as never before, and America will be more vulnerable to Iranian plots, financed, bizarrely, by Mr. Obama's giveaways. The mullahs can now echo Lenin: "The west will supply us the rope to hang them."

There is no reason for President Obama to give Iran that amount of money, which will be used tomorrow to hire tens of thousands of ISIS, Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists, to try to destroy Israel, and to finance terrorism against America and other countries. It will put at risk our navy in the Persian Gulf, with Obama probably ordering some type of American retreat when challenged by the Iranians, so as not to jeopardize our "partnership" with them as well as the hopes he has placed in the mullahs and his sympathy for other Iranian goals. This so-called treaty has been a hoax from the beginning, a ruse and cover-up for Mr. Obama's plan to resurrect Iran and financially fortify the mullahs and Iran. He, single-handedly, has rescued the mullahs and given them a controlling future over the Persian people.

We've been suckered into believing that it was about making Iran compromise and avert a nuclear program. The so-called deal has been a pretext for Barack Obama to do what he has always wanted to do: strengthen Iran and make it an undisputed power in the Middle East, a nation that can use its power to threaten Israel and any other nation in the region partnering with Israel. It has nothing to do with "his legacy," rather his conviction. 

With that $150 billion, Iran will be purchasing high-ticket items, the most expensive machines in the world. Thanks to Mr. Obama, Iran will very quickly become one of the globe's most sought after markets, an epicenter. Those seeking to sell Iran these mega-dollar items will, no doubt, be required by Iran to agree to some form of boycott of buying and selling to Israel.  This Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) will be cleverly worded to let the collaborators claim they aren't involved in any official BDS. The European countries can't wait to sell Iran these items, and that's why they're agreeing to a deal that many, such as the French, know is disastrous and unsafe for the West. But they fear that if they drop out, Barack Obama will go ahead with the deal anyway, and Iran's mullahs will retaliate by not providing contracts to the unwilling signers. If Europeans are willing to imperil their own safety for lucrative contracts with Iran, they certainly will not balk later when Iran demands a "mere" BDS against Israel.

With the $150 billion, Iran will be able to purchase the best anti-missile, anti-aircraft and radar systems in the world, systems and armaments that will virtually render impossible any attack Israel were to make against the foreboding nuclear installations. Iran will be able to support their proxies in Latin and South America with weapons and terrorist beach heads aimed at inflicting us harm. They will also have the money to finance an enlarged secret pathway of jihadists entering America. They will be able to hire the best nuclear scientists, the top cyber hackers, the brightest minds to thwart Israel and, indeed, attack her and other western outlets. 

This "deal" is Plan A for the ultimate annihilation of Israel, annihilation through active offense and by making Israel's defense impossible. It is a way, a horrible way, to pressure Israel into making unsafe concessions by placing on her the onus of "not making waves" by upsetting a now powerful Iran. Iran has been given a treasure chest to purchase and distribute its Jew-hatred worldwide. If I can see this, so can Mr. Obama. So too, can his supporters, including his Jewish supporters, who have abandoned Israel and Israel's children, doing so under cover of the most phony excuses possible, delivered with the usual self-righteous, "moral" platitudes.

In life, we make compromises to those we hold in high esteem, to those who hold a place in our heart or to those we feel merit concessions from us. To Iran, Mr. Obama has made the most earth-shattering compromises in the annals of history. Even Chamberlain did not provide Hitler with a $150 billion to arm-up.

Mr. Obama compromised. Worse, he gave in, totally – surrendering on issues that will assuredly put the world in ultimate danger and enable Iran to forever manipulate, bite and poison the world. He, evidently, feels an affinity for who they are and what they believe: their Shiite goals. He seems to love calling Mr. Khamenei what he loves being called: The Supreme Leader.

In contrast, when dealing with Israel he has been unwilling to compromise on even one tiny, new Jewish apartment in Jerusalem. He and his delegates screamed at Israel and Prime Minister Netanyahu, so the world could hear, for permitting some innocuous, harmless room which was added to a Jewish building in a Jewish neighborhood in East Jerusalem. No compromise for Israel, not the slightest, yet total capitulation to Iranian Shiite Islam. Obama's heart is worn on his sleeve and is seen in whom he defers to, as opposed to whom he constantly scolds.

This whole deal would go nowhere, be dead on arrival, if the most powerful Democrat right now in the Senate would announce it as DOA. That man is Sen. Chuck Schumer. Where is he? No one knows what he will do. Why should we be guessing? He should be out there, at this moment, saying No to this accord. Why not some plain, unequivocal talk from him? 

If he let it be known that he has 20 Democrats prepared to vote against it, and be veto proof, the "negotiations" would be severely discredited. It's not enough for him to simply vote No; he needs, as the new Democrat Senate leader, to corral the votes to actually defeat this "deal." Why do we have to second guess where he will be when he should be out there right now doing the principled thing? Why should the Israelis have to live another moment in fear and anxiety? Where is his compassion? Schumer should stifle the accord now. 

Why does Schumer allow Netanyahu to dangle all alone in the world, when he, Schumer, has the leverage to squelch this and begin a momentum to unravel this horror? Perhaps he doesn't have the guts to do now what he knows he will not do later. Perhaps he will not go against his party's President now for fear of hurting his own political ascendancy. Why not do now what you intend to do ... if you intend to do it? http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/rabbi-aryeh-spero/obamas-iran-nuke-deal-plan-ultimate-annihilation-israel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,145
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/24/1993

Great britain was politically joined in the EU too most of our laws came from brussels we had to do as they asked we were losing control over our country 

hence for the vote to have freedom

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,436
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

I think it's a little too far fetched.... I don't see anything remotely connected to Great Britain in the quoted scripture