• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Seve said:
3 hours ago, Seve said:

Hazard,

You are being dishonest. How many times will I tell you that ALL MOVING CREATURE WAS BROUGHT FORTH FROM THE WATERS as documented in the Scripture - ref Gen 1:21 - including the prehistoric people - called Cro Magnon.

Gen 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

v21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind:  and God saw that it was good.

Your argument is distorted and fallacious.

Hazard,

You are being dishonest. How many times will I tell you that ALL MOVING CREATURE WAS BROUGHT FORTH FROM THE WATERS as documented in the Scripture - ref Gen 1:21 - including the prehistoric people - called Cro Magnon.

Gen 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

v21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind:  and God saw that it was good.

Your argument is distorted and fallacious.

No Seve, don't be like that?  I am not being dishonest, I am using my God given common sense. I firmly believe God created everything as His Holy Word teaches as in John 1:1-3.

I have covered this before in an earlier post. The words, "every living creature that moveth;"  are mentioned in two places in the Bible, once in Gen. 1:21 and also once in Lev.11:46.

Gen. 1:21, And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

After the words ["which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind,"] Whales, fish, all sea creatures, dolfins, turtles, crabs, ells, etc, after their kind, not men?

God created all great whales. All the sea creatures after their kind. Some whales are said to become 40 to 100 feet in size and weigh 300,000 lbs. This verse literally reads, "Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures. It does not say, and including some prehistoric people - called Cro Magnon.

["and every winged fowl after his kind:"] All birds, chickens, eagles, doves, hawks, emu's, starlings, etc, all after their kind, not men??

And let fowl fly above the earth."   .   .   .   .  There is no allusion to any productive power in the waters, or of any of the fowl of sea creatures being produced by the waters.

God was the personal creator of each living creature (V. 21; 2:19) + (John 1:2-3.)

Lev. 11:46 This is the law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the earth:

God did not create any men, prehistoric, missing links or any other type of man. men did not come from chimps, apes, or any other creature or sea creature that moveth, in the waters, under the waters, through the waters, beside the waters. God created men in His image and likeness. God created Adam from the dust of the ground, and He then made Eve from one of Adams ribs, making Adam and Eve in His own, (God's) image and likeness, created He them.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

17 hours ago, Seve said:

The giants (Gen 6:4) were giants intellectually as is shown at the end of the verse. They were the Humans of the first Earth, and they had agriculture, smelting, city building, and technology with little of NO evolution. Adam farmed with NO evolution, and Cain built a city with NO evolution,showing that Human intelligence is Superior to ANY creature made from the water.

:emot-heartbeat:

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, to be like us. Let them be masters over the fish in the ocean, the birds that fly, the livestock, everything that crawls on the earth, and over the earth itself!” So God created mankind in his own image; in his own image God created them; he created them male and female. Genesis 1:26-27 (International Standard Version)

Humans

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5 (King James Bible)

Of The First Earth

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10 (New American Standard Bible)

Humans

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold the tabernacle of God with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and death shall be no more neither shall there be any more sorrow nor crying nor pain; for the former things are passed away. And he that was seated upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. Revelation 21:3-5 (The Holy Scriptures [Jubilee Bible 2000])

Of The Second Earth

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea no longer existed. Revelation 21:1 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

~

Beloved

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New International Version)

What Then Is Left To Be Said....

Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21 (English Standard Version)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Seve said:

Olive leaf could not have come from Adam's world

No?

Any debris from the flood had traces of Adam's world, including millions of seeds floating in the air and on the surface of the water, not to mention timber and leaves. And if you are worried about conservation of a leaf for a year, don't. The flood buried many things in ice, for one thing and there are about 8 other factors which could account for the preserved plucked olive leaf, besides the Bible.

19 hours ago, Seve said:

Well, that's what' going happen, if you keep Editing the Thrust of Other's Quotes .... you will come up with distorted view and fallacious argument. :rolleyes:

Here's my previous quotes in response to the same issue you brought up... that you again EDITED and IGNORE....  in order to continue your argument.

Please don't quote what I did not say. 

13 hours ago, Seve said:

The giants (Gen 6:4) were giants intellectually as is shown at the end of the verse. They were the Humans of the first Earth, and they had agriculture, smelting, city building, and technology with little of NO evolution. Adam farmed with NO evolution, and Cain built a city with NO evolution,showing that Human intelligence is Superior to ANY creature made from the water.

Seve, what you have posted shows that your understanding and interpretation of the English language is needy. I don't know how you read, but you seem to miss the general flow of a topic in the Bible, and you take tangents from single words or phrases without looking at the whole passage.

Here is a basic summary of what people have read in the Bible for thousands of years. 

The creation account - God makes "the earth, sea and all the things therein in six days" and rests on the seventh.

Noah's ark - The people before the flood were the direct descendants of Adam - tall, strong, intelligent, healthy, (in the image of God.)

They became extremely corrupt and God destroyed them in a global flood, saving only 8 in the ark.

After the flood the age of men declined rapidly from around 600 years old to 100 years old. Great, great grandchildren were dying of old age before their ancestors.

The addition of monkeys and aliens interbreeding is not in there, it has been read into it. There is no mention of a Luciferian world, or an evolutionary world, and a thousand different ideas.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

3 hours ago, Kan said:

Seve, what you have posted shows that your understanding and interpretation of the English language is needy. I don't know how you read, but you seem to miss the general flow of a topic in the Bible, and you take tangents from single words or phrases without looking at the whole passage.

Here is a basic summary of what people have read in the Bible for thousands of years. 

The creation account - God makes "the earth, sea and all the things therein in six days" and rests on the seventh.

Noah's ark - The people before the flood were the direct descendants of Adam - tall, strong, intelligent, healthy, (in the image of God.)

They became extremely corrupt and God destroyed them in a global flood, saving only 8 in the ark.

After the flood the age of men declined rapidly from around 600 years old to 100 years old. Great, great grandchildren were dying of old age before their ancestors.

The addition of monkeys and aliens interbreeding is not in there, it has been read into it. There is no mention of a Luciferian world, or an evolutionary world, and a thousand different ideas.

Amen~!

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

And Amen~!

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

The

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

Beloved, The Truth

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

And A Thousand Different Ideas

And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart. Jeremiah 18:12

Yet The Truth Shines

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Fourth

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

~

Be Blessed

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Beloved Of The KING

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

Interesting side note.  I heard the other day that they estimate before the flood there was between 7-13 billion people on the earth.  That's billion with a "B" folks.

15 hours ago, da_man1974 said:

Interesting side note.  I heard the other day that they estimate before the flood there was between 7-13 billion people on the earth.  That's billion with a "B" folks.

I would like to hear of more estimates, since I have done my own calculations and arrived at about 2.6 billion. Which was not a conservative estimate, some have come to a figure of millions rather than billions.

The current world population may soon reach 10 billion, as it was in the days of Noe?

Guest Robert
3 minutes ago, Kan said:

I would like to hear of more estimates, since I have done my own calculations and arrived at about 2.6 billion. Which was not a conservative estimate, some have come to a figure of millions rather than billions.

The current world population may soon reach 10 billion, as it was in the days of Noe?

Yeah, I've heard some estimates that were all along the scale myself. We may never know this side of eternity, but I think a good estimate might be 2-4 billion people. But any way you look at it, a LOT of souls went to hell on that day, and it must have just broken God's heart.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

It does make sense though. If folks were living to around 700-900 years old in those days it was able to really ramp up the population.