IGNORED

Which countries do you think will be involved in the last days and which ones are not?

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Thank you for responding, o.k. then

Angels I have slow dial up so anything  I write, if I desire to erase or change it, ( and the option of deleting all together seems not possible) takes so long with the slow dial up connection that is for now the only internet connection available in my area. It takes a long time for me to make even simple changes, like correcting my spelling to change what I write or how I phrase what I write.

They are now slowly in the process ( since a week ago) installing fiber optic connections in my area, so hopefully by September October or sooner, I will have a high speed.

Yes I know that Sweden is part of the E-U ( for the second that I wrote what i wrote, I then quickly proceeded to rectify it. and tried to change my phrase, but you jumped to quickly on me

before I could do anything about it. Because i do know that Sweden is interested in keeping trade with the U.K., for a split second I thought that it perhaps was not part of the E-U.

I Quickly tried to erase what I wrote, but I guess not soon enough.

My question after that one was:

My question afterwords was is this why Sweden had to accept so many migrants ? because of they are in union with the E-U. ?

Surely you also saw that question.

I have family that lives in Sweden and was there just recently for a visit. It is such a beautiful country.

With the economic crisis at hand, I just was reading that Sweden will still trade with the U.K., regardless of the U.K. leave decision.

Also now there are many rumblings of financial instability not only because of the U.K. leaving, but the Swedish are very Leary of Donald Trump, and worry what kind of financial inability that may bring and reverberate through European economy.

Angels you don't have to reply back, i was simply trying to explain myself.

This was my spelling correction version I tried to get through before anyone would quickly reply.

Hopefully with a faster connections, i will be able to correct my spelling before someone jumps to quickly into a reply before i can ,modify anything.

For some reason, I can see better my spelling mistakes and other once I submit.   From there I re-read and then once again proceed to modify and correct.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, 1to3 said:

This was my spelling correctiion verson I tried to get through before anyone would quickly reply.

Hopefully with a faster connections, i will be able to correct my spelling before someone jumps to quickly into a reply before i can ,modify anything.

For some reason, I can see better my spelling mistakes and other once I submit. The  from there i re-read and then once again proceed to modify and correct.

when I am on a slow connection, I write most of my longer posts using a good word processor then copy/paste it to worthy.  I have the same problem you do with seeing the spelling problems until it's posted.   I rewrite things off and on all the time because after reading them I find I can change things to make more sense out of it.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  4,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, other one said:

when I am on a slow connection, I write most of my longer posts using a good word processor then copy/paste it to worthy.  I have the same problem you do with seeing the spelling problems until it's posted.   I rewrite things off and on all the time because after reading them I find I can change things to make more sense out of it.

Yes lol, I should do the copy and paste more often, as I do use it sometimes, just when feel pressed for time I take my chances.

but thank Other One for mentioning this and letting me know that I am not the only one who sees things better after posting. : )

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On June 26, 2016 at 11:05 AM, angels4u said:

Which countries do you think will be involved in the last days and which ones are not?

With England leaving the E.U. which countries are playing an important part in these last days?

Does the Bible mentioned all countries or are some not mentioned  at all?

What do you think will happen and how and why?

I believe all the Islamic countries will be major players in the final 7 years.

I believe a bunch of the outer Islamic countries like Turkey and Iran as well as a few African countries will attempt to make their way into Israel but will meet the God of the universe, and He ain't Allah. 

I believe the Beast empire will be Islamic. 

America will be neutralized somehow. I still lean toward America, more specifically NYC, as being Mystery Babylon, which means bad things when Babylon has fallen. 

I do not really see a revived Roman Empire, but let me add this- much of the Beast empire was part of the Roman Empire in its day. 

Live said enough for now.  

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 0:57 PM, Spock said:

I believe all the Islamic countries will be major players in the final 7 years.

I believe a bunch of the outer Islamic countries like Turkey and Iran as well as a few African countries will attempt to make their way into Israel but will meet the God of the universe, and He ain't Allah. 

I believe the Beast empire will be Islamic. 

America will be neutralized somehow. I still lean toward America, more specifically NYC, as being Mystery Babylon, which means bad things when Babylon has fallen. 

I do not really see a revived Roman Empire, but let me add this- much of the Beast empire was part of the Roman Empire in its day. 

Live said enough for now.  

Hi Spock,

I agree, as you would know with a lot of what you say. Just want to make a comment on your thought -`America will be neutralized somehow.`

`A king shall arise, having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes. His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; he shall destroy fearfully.........through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand; ....` (Dan. 8: 24 & 25)

Thus I see that this person (A/C) will speak lies, cunning schemes etc to those in the West & get them to believe that `we can all work together for good,` (blah, blah... from the Father of lies.)

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

16 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

I agree, as you would know with a lot of what you say. Just want to make a comment on your thought -`America will be neutralized somehow.`

`A king shall arise, having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes. His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; he shall destroy fearfully.........through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand; ....` (Dan. 8: 24 & 25)

Thus I see that this person (A/C) will speak lies, cunning schemes etc to those in the West & get them to believe that `we can all work together for good,` (blah, blah... from the Father of lies.)

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn,

as I recall, I know you don't believe America is mystery Babylon, but do you see a possibility that NYC could be the city Rev 17/18 is talking about?  It sure seems like NYC can "possibly" meet most if not all of those requirements. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:05 AM, angels4u said:

With England leaving the E.U. which countries are playing an important part in these last days?

Does the Bible mentioned all countries or are some not mentioned  at all?

What do you think will happen and how and why?

America will be one of the many countries which will escape the end time and the Antichrists rule (Dan.11:40-44). Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Dan. 11:40-44). Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Old Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator.

Multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so. The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21).

Ten kingdoms are to be formed inside the Old Roman Empire from the present states in that territory. It is clear that there will be at least another war in Europe, Asia, and Africa in order for this to be fulfilled. When the ten kingdoms are formed, then Daniel 7:23-24 will be fulfilled. These ten kingdoms will be the Revised Roman Empire which is symbolized by the ten toes on the great image of Dan. 2, the ten horns on the fourth beast of Dan. 7:7-8, 19-24, the ten horns on the dragon and the beast of Rev. 12, 13, and 17. This formation of the ten kingdoms will be necessary to fulfill both Dan. 7 and 8.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

as I recall, I know you don't believe America is mystery Babylon, but do you see a possibility that NYC could be the city Rev 17/18 is talking about?  It sure seems like NYC can "possibly" meet most if not all of those requirements. 

Hi Spock,

I`ve had a think on this & so as to not get this thread off topic I will post my answer as a new thread - Commercial Babylon. I`m sure there is quite a bit to share there, especially with what is happening in the world today.

always nice to chat with you, bro, Marilyn.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, HAZARD said:

America will be one of the many countries which will escape the end time and the Antichrists rule (Dan.11:40-44). Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Dan. 11:40-44). Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Old Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator.

Ten kingdoms are to be formed inside the Old Roman Empire from the present states in that territory. It is clear that there will be at least another war in Europe, Asia, and Africa in order for this to be fulfilled. When the ten kingdoms are formed, then Daniel 7:23-24 will be fulfilled. These ten kingdoms will be the Revised Roman Empire which is symbolized by the ten toes on the great image of Dan. 2, the ten horns on the fourth beast of Dan. 7:7-8, 19-24, the ten horns on the dragon and the beast of Rev. 12, 13, and 17. This formation of the ten kingdoms will be necessary to fulfill both Dan. 7 and 8.

The man of sin's rule, and subsequent persecution of believers, is global according to scripture.

• It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.  Revelation 13:7

And who comes out of the great tribulation?

• After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands.  Revelation 7:9

The old Roman empire's geographic boundaries are irrelevant.   There aren't 10 kingdoms.  There are 10 kings who don't rule a country yet reign as kings for one hour.

• The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour.  Revelation 17:12

The final world kingdom starts off as the feet of iron and clay, a multinational, multicultural kingdom which describes the U.N. perfectly.  Out of this kingdom ten kings will rise and another one comes after them uprooting three of the ten.

• As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings.  Daniel 7:24

Out of the feet of iron and clay kingdom, ten kings will rise and will reign for one hour.  The man of sin uses supernatural power to destroy three of the ten and the rest fall in line.

• They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”  Revelation 13:4

The signs and wonders the man of sin performs deceives the world into worshiping him.  There is no tolerance for those who won't worship and the penalty is death.  His authority is global according to scripture.  Prepare accordingly.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 6/27/2016 at 7:02 PM, angels4u said:

Thank you Marilyn, that was what I was looking for, I did read it about before but forgot some of them, I will print it out and save it in my Bible.!

I have to see them all on the map and find the missing countries~~~

Would America stand alone ? 

America is not mentioned in Revelation.