• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

the great tribulation - Israel fleeing to the wilderness, saints being martyred because of Jesus' name

I would add here, saints also fleeing into the wilderness to escape. By the time of the 4th Seal, lawlessness and chaos will predominate in most places.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I think we can agree on those points even though we see different timings.  Those who know Jesus will be able to discern what's going on and revise their eschatology as necessary.

True. I think my main point is, that in a 9-page summary of the essential End Time events, it is not helpful (for example) to mention the 10 kings of Rev. 17 on page 6. Too much detail detracts from the essentials. Just a suggestion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

True. I think my main point is, that in a 9-page summary of the essential End Time events, it is not helpful (for example) to mention the 10 kings of Rev. 17 on page 6. Too much detail detracts from the essentials. Just a suggestion.

Thanks.  I agree and will look at rewording it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've made a YouTube video based on the pamphlet, in the off-chance anyone's interested.  I know its not as enthralling as "pin the tail in the Antichrist" but . . .

• 1 month later...

The subtle, relentless pull of Babylon seeks to entangle us in the ways of the world.

• I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues."  Revelation 18:4

Jesus calls all believers to separate from the ways of the world because they are the ways of Satan.

• Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.  James 4:4

The events of the end times will bring to light who loves the world and who loves God.  Understanding and rejecting the ways of the world is an essential  part of being ready for the return of Christ.

• And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.  Romans 12:2
  • Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.  1 John 2:15-16

May we all focus on what matters as the day draws near.

3 minutes ago, inchrist said:

This is inspirational LastDaze liked the youtube too

Thanks InChrist.  Its a challenge for me to stay focused and on point sometimes but I think that staying separated from the world is the crux of being prepared, regardless of your eschatological leanings.