IGNORED

liking someone

You have to be careful that he doesn't pull you into Judaism should things get serious. You have to be strong in your faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Many a woman has converted to Judaism should they marry a Jew.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

You have to be careful that he doesn't pull you into Judaism should things get serious. You have to be strong in your faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Many a woman has converted to Judaism should they marry a Jew.

That is true. You have to be well grounded in your faith.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

yes i was reading. the odds are against him converting. but my God i know he came through when things seemed hopeless before...all the time

i feel powerless and praying. mom suggests not inviting him to the wedding im in. it could spark feelings and get worse. i need help. yesterday i cried because i really care more about people i know being saved who are nice people but they need the Lord. look at all hes done for me especially since 2 months ago.

Edited by preciouspearl

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Pearl,,,,,

What are you crying about? About nice people not being Saved,what people?Most the people living on this earth are nice & not Saved,we have to get out there & spread the Gospel,not cry,crying will not help Save anyone,,,,,,,,,,you have to get it together my Sister & really stop mucking around,I don't want to pat you on the head & say "Poor Precious Pearl" I love you & I want to hold your hand,point to Jesus & say STAND ON YOUR POSITION OF VICTORY in Christ & provoke envy in them,maybe that will help when they see you full of JOY,PEACE,LOVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,life is a Celebration,more Abundant,Exciting,,,,,& when we are weak is when our Strength in Christ comes ALIVE!!!!!!                                       Glory to God                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,431
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

11 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

yes i was reading. the odds are against him converting. but my God i know he came through when things seemed hopeless before...all the time

i feel powerless and praying. mom suggests not inviting him to the wedding im in. it could spark feelings and get worse. i need help. yesterday i cried because i really care more about people i know being saved who are nice people but they need the Lord. look at all hes done for me especially since 2 months ago.

Converting a person is neither our job nor within our power. 

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Our job is witnessing. Make sure you do it without compromising. Just remember that the nicest unbeliever is still and unbeliever and as much a part of the world as say some like a Hitler. Stand firm in faith and firm in obedience to His Word which clear warns us not to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. I know it is hard. Praying for you sister in Christ. Hold onto Him He will pull you through :) 

• 3 weeks later...

okay. so he likes me...... probably even more than i could like him cos....really ive been trying to work on my own issues that i posted about.

this situation is sad. 

On 6/29/2016 at 11:39 PM, SIC said:

Converting a person is neither our job nor within our power. 

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Our job is witnessing. Make sure you do it without compromising. Just remember that the nicest unbeliever is still and unbeliever and as much a part of the world as say some like a Hitler. Stand firm in faith and firm in obedience to His Word which clear warns us not to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. I know it is hard. Praying for you sister in Christ. Hold onto Him He will pull you through :) 

im not mad at  you i apreciate it but i thikn mentioning hitler in a topic whereas im talking about someone jewish it co uld be a bit inappropriate .....;)