• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,436
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.  Rejoice and be glad,because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Just read some of the comments following that article. 

People hate Christianity because of its moral standard which is Gods moral standing.

People hate Christianity so much that they love Islam because it is Antichrist. 

I have been thinking about how Churches can avoid Gay marriage. If they refuse to do marriages period then they cannot be forced to do gay marriages. 

Also if Christian owned bakeries they can refuse to do wedding cakes period. It is not discrimination if they don't make wedding cakes for everyone.

Both could have a disclaimer...

Because of the restrictions the government has put on Christians religious freedom, we can no longer perform marriages or bake wedding cakes. 

That is just an idea.