DARRELX

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Supreme Court rejects pharmacists' religious rights appeal http://dailym.ai/290Stee

It seems to me that the secular world are looking for ways to violate peoples religious beliefs.

I wonder if they can force a pharmicist to stock the said contraceptive pill?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

33 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

Supreme Court rejects pharmacists' religious rights appeal http://dailym.ai/290Stee

It seems to me that the secular world are looking for ways to violate peoples religious beliefs.

I wonder if they can force a pharmicist to stock the said contraceptive pill?

My husband and I are pharmacists. I read about this topic in another article earlier today with great interest. 

Currently, no pharmacy stocks every medication. It is cost prohibitive. Pharmacy laws differ in each state. In washington, where this original court battle took place, the law requires that a pharmacist dispense the medication regardless of religious beliefs unless another pharmacist in that same pharmacy is able to do so at that time. In my state, the law allows a pharmacist to refuse to fill a prescription on religious grounds if they can instead direct the patient to another pharmacy nearby. That is quite a difference. The court case is forcing a family owned Christian pharmacy to keep on hand a medication they object to. The pharmacies in my state do not have to keep it on hand to comply with the law. The multitude of pharmacy organizations that sided with the washington pharmacy would do well to try and change the law.

I just do not see how they can force a pharmacy to stock a certain drug. 

A private owned business is free to sell whatever they want or not to within reason. 

Can they force a business to sell alcohol?

It is a clear case of abusing power to persecute Christians, but I believe that they are also abusing the law itself. 

They cannot make you stock certain items if you are not a government owned or funded business. 

The supreme court is violating the constitution and abusing the law itself.

If you own a private business the government cannot force you to sell anything you do not want to.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

48 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

A private owned business is free to sell whatever they want or not to within reason. 

It is a clear case of abusing power to persecute Christians, but I believe that they are also abusing the law itself. 

They cannot make you stock certain items if you are not a government owned or funded business. 

If you own a private business the government cannot force you to sell anything you do not want to.

They have already forced a private business to sell wedding cakes for gays, and photographers to take photos at gay weddings. They have already abused their authority.

Guest shiloh357
58 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

We have a government in the US that is reckless and lawless and has no regard for our Constitution.  They see it as expendable. 

16 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

They have already forced a private business to sell wedding cakes for gays, and photographers to take photos at gay weddings. They have already abused their authority.

If I were a baker then I would have a disclaimer in my shop for all to see...

DUE TO THE GOVERNMENTS RESTRICTIONS ON MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOM I CAN NO LONGER SELL WEDDING CAKES TO ANYONE.

Surely a bakery does not have to sell wedding cakes. They could just sell pies and cakes to the general public. No specialty cakes or custom cakes, just what is on the shelf. 

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

If I were a baker then I would have a disclaimer in my shop for all to see...

DUE TO THE GOVERNMENTS RESTRICTIONS ON MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOM I CAN NO LONGER SELL WEDDING CAKES TO ANYONE.

Surely a bakery does not have to sell wedding cakes. They could just sell pies and cakes to the general public. No specialty cakes or custom cakes, just what is on the shelf. 

That's what I would do as well.   They can buy cake decorating stuff in the bakery aisle at the supermarket. 

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That's what I would do as well.   They can buy cake decorating stuff in the bakery aisle at the supermarket. 

There is always a way to outsmart the world as long as they do not outlaw Christianity completely.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,719
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  220
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Most small bakeries cant survive without speciality cakes such as wedding cakes