• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Guest shiloh357

Just shows the state of the church, today.  Churches all over the United States, most of them liberal, and don't believe the Bible anyway, are the ones who allow this kind of nonsense. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,431
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Maybe it's just a way to share the gospel to Muslims. Draw them in in the name of ramadan prayers and then share the gospel with them

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Muslim prayers are repetitive and they pray 5 times a day. How is this compatible with Christian prayers? 

I do not see how something like this could work unless they are liberal Christians and Muslims. 

I know that the Trinity is blasphemy to Islam and so these Muslims cannot be fundamental.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:mgdetective:

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:2-4

Farooq Syed has been organizing these Friday prayers ever since the Church of the Epiphany opened its doors to the Muslim faithful who needed a place to worship eight years ago.

"It starts with people understanding each other," Syed told CBS News. "And then it grows to religions understanding each other."

The prayers began with 50 people. Now there are more than 300 who pray each week, with the church's blessing.

"It's our job to be the hands and feet of peace in the world, and how do we do that is by loving one another," the Rev. Elizabeth Gardner said.

"I don't know if they ever thought that Muslims would come here and pray, and become one of the biggest congregations of Church of the Epiphany," Syed said. "This is the biggest congregation that Church of the Epiphany has, the Muslim prayers." http://www.cbsnews.com/news/muslims-washington-church-friday-prayers-ramadam/

:sherlock:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 2 Corinthians 6:14-15

:emot-heartbeat:

Sometimes

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

The "Church" World

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

Can Seem So Anti-Christ,

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

If You Know

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. John 14:21

Who God

Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. John 10:25-29

Is

I and my Father are one. John 10:30

:emot-heartbeat:

May The LORD Heap His Mercy
And Grace Upon These
Dear Muslims

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

In The Holy Name Of Jesus
Amen

Guest Robert
On 7/1/2016 at 4:29 AM, SIC said:

Maybe it's just a way to share the gospel to Muslims. Draw them in in the name of ramadan prayers and then share the gospel with them

I used to think that, until I learned the big problem Islam has with the gospel: they cannot believe that "Allah" would come to earth as a man. That being the case, it makes many of them reject the gospel outright.

Of course, we know that "Allah" is not God; that said, they cannot reconcile that the One who created the universe would ever come to earth as one of us. We can give them the gospel, but it takes the Lord to convict them and break through the lies. Inviting them to pray at a church doesn't really do much in that regard.