Sign in to follow this  
existential mabel

head in the sand ....

KPaulG - had a proper diabetes test yesterday in order to rule in/out anything. it could be quite a while before i have a scan as the hospitals are struggling and someone told me it was on the news only last night. so need to put that at the foot of the cross also.

Praise God!

today i have received a hospital appointment for fri 22 Oct. for a scan. as to how i am going to get there as it is 40 min car trip which is all good and well if i am allowed to do that, as i dont know what it entails as yet. will have to organise some hospital transport so i will need to go to the doc surgery who have caused me a lot of stress and which i am going to write a formal letter of complaint. just been too stressed as yet to do it.

On 10/15/2016 at 10:06 AM, existential mabel said:

today i have received a hospital appointment for fri 22 Oct. for a scan. as to how i am going to get there as it is 40 min car trip which is all good and well if i am allowed to do that, as i dont know what it entails as yet. will have to organise some hospital transport so i will need to go to the doc surgery who have caused me a lot of stress and which i am going to write a formal letter of complaint. just been too stressed as yet to do it.

How did the appointment go?

the scan appoint has arrived finally, it doesnt help as two days ago the vicar at my church has just informed the church that he has been diagnosed with fronto-temporal dementia,.... Citing similar stuff to me. in a word i feel scared..zip...

so today its a headphone day  :ph34r: as i need to keep on the cheese wire to JC 

Praying for you. I had a similar experience in Feb. Of this year. It was a stroke. CVA.

12 hours ago, existential mabel said:

the scan appoint has arrived finally, it doesnt help as two days ago the vicar at my church has just informed the church that he has been diagnosed with fronto-temporal dementia,.... Citing similar stuff to me. in a word i feel scared..zip...

so today its a headphone day  :ph34r: as i need to keep on the cheese wire to JC 

Praying for you sis, not an easy time to go through.

Marilyn.

Guest BacKaran

So glad you're going to the hospital, what did they say?🤗

On 11/5/2016 at 7:00 AM, existential mabel said:

Praying.

ah the appointment proper.. cough.. is for saturday 26 Nov at 11:20 am.

last month i quite thought i was going to have a scan when all they asked me was did i drink and did i smoke and took my blood pressure and she didnt quite say it but she might as well of said it, "speak to the hand as i am not interested in what you have to say." so i came away quite upset....and felt yet again like i am a b nuisance and also a f00l

so anyway the r3eal deal is on 26 nov. my parents know something is up but i just cant tell them

Sign in to follow this