IGNORED

Christian dating site forced to accept gay dating

OakWood

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Behold said:

Actually, "homosexual" has been established as a "ethnic group" with full STATUS, and this is why they have access to all civil rights exactly as if they are BLACK, ASIAN, or Native American.

This is why you have "gay marriage" "gay adoption", ect, whereas you didnt have this in 2003, because they had not been listed as as "ethnic group".

this nonsense is known as "minority status", but it plays out exactly like "ethnic".

Who said they were an ethnic group? Who made that decree?  It's a slap in the face of those who really did have to fight of for civil rights.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

Honey!!  It's meeeeee  Davida!!  Stop mixing me up with someone else Rusty, lol!!  you're confusing me!

As I said, I'm sorry for this mess up.  My computer is really acting up.  But yes this was not for you but for gerbil girl.  OY Vey!  I wanted to delete but couldn't... Forgive me????!!!!!!

RustyAngeL

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

18 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Who said they were an ethnic group? Who made that decree?  It's a slap in the face of those who really did have to fight of for civil rights.

The Obama administration using the Supreme Court, have legalized (minority status)=  those who practice GAY SEX ACTS as a lifestyle, as this is the only thing that defines a person as "Gay".

See, a person is defined gay by their SEX ACTS......= homosexual.....so, gay sex acts have been given (minority status) rights, that are the same as "Ethnic" status. = homosexual.

Crazy?, yes.

Welcome to Obama and Hillary world, where Obama has "fundamentally transformed" our country into a VILE Gay Liberation work in progress.....and Hillary is Obama v2.0

8178112_G.jpg

Guest shiloh357
59 minutes ago, Behold said:

The Obama administration using the Supreme Court, have legalized (minority status)=  those who practice GAY SEX ACTS as a lifestyle, as this is8178112_G.jpg

Nothing is truly legalized until a bill is passed in the House and Senate and signed into law by the president.  The SCOTUS cannot legalize anything.   They are delusional.   Gay marriage is still illegal according to US law.

17 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Nothing is truly legalized until a bill is passed in the House and Senate and signed into law by the president.  The SCOTUS cannot legalize anything.   They are delusional.   Gay marriage is still illegal according to US law.

"Sodomy",  was signed into law in 2003 by the Supreme Court in Texas.

Its set the precedent for creating "minority status" for homosexuals that now exists.

This is why Christian Mingle has to allow them to sign up and try to recruit 'straights'.

See, "minority status", has created a situation whereby Federal Court Judges are now "installing" homosexuals into every area of human existence.

Soon, there will be "quotas" for Gays, just like there were for Blacks years ago.

Just now, Behold said:

"Sodomy",  was signed into law in 2003 by the Supreme Court in Texas.

Its set the precedent for creating "minority status" for homosexuals that now exists.

This is why Christian Mingle has to allow them to sign up and try to recruit 'straights'.

See, "minority status", has created a situation whereby Federal Court Judges are now "installing" homosexuals into every area of human existence.

Soon, there will be "quotas" for Gays, just like there were for Blacks years ago.

Its a done deal....sit back and enjoy the show....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 7/12/2016 at 1:58 PM, gerbilgirl said:

People are born gay, it's not a choice.  Assuming you are heterosexual, did you choose to be heterosexual?

gerbilgirl, for the nine hundredth time people are not born gay, God does not make mistakes.  He cannot call the gay lifestyle an abomination (which He does by the way) and create them gay.  Does that not make sense to you?  I know you have read some of the Bible now and then and have taken "religious" classes  and are twenty something but you really need to read the Word of God for what it is, truth not so you can interpret the Bible as you said in your own way.  To tell these people they are created this way and make them believe this lie is condemning them to hell, is that you want to do, do you love them so little and yourself so much the you want to play with peoples souls?  Only when gay people give their lives to Christ and repent from their sin will they have the hope of Heaven. Just like everyone else that is in sin before we come to Christ, and that means us.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

the only thing that i agree with, gerbil girl, is your love for all people. you can't think that gays aren't choosing this behavior after reading the Bible. the church should never accept them. you literally can't just go, "Well, they say they're not confused.", and believe that makes it OKAY to God.

Edited by forGod1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/13/2016 at 10:55 AM, Davida said:

That simply reflects the worldly belief & opinion not a Biblical understanding. God is Holy and abhors sin. Unrepentant sin & sexual sin is why GOD destroyed mankind in the flood accept for Noah & his family.   

Please tell me this then.  Who are homosexuals hurting by being gay?  Sins are things that hurt others.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

17 minutes ago, gerbilgirl said:

Please tell me this then.  Who are homosexuals hurting by being gay?  Sins are things that hurt others.

Where did you get that idea?  Not from the bible that is for sure.