IGNORED

Christian dating site forced to accept gay dating

OakWood

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, gerbilgirl said:

Well it's not black and white to me.  This could be due to the fact I have a disability.  And no, I'm not ignoring it.  

But it is black and white to God.   God's word is our final authority as Christians.  HE says it is a sin and an abomination.  There is no way around that fact.   God says that no one who practices homosexuality will enter the kingdom of God (I Cor. 6:9)   So you are not really "interpreting it.   You are simply rejecting what it clearly says.  

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

On 7/3/2016 at 4:10 PM, OakWood said:

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2016/06/30/christianmingle-com-opens-doors-to-gay-singles-under-settlement/

The owner of online dating site ChristianMingle.com has agreed to let gay and lesbian users search for same-sex matches under a judge-approved settlement of discrimination claims.

Two gay men filed class-actions claims against Spark Network inc. in California courts in 2013 alleging that Christianmingle.com and several other sites in the company’s portfolio of niche dating services excluded users looking to meet singles of the same sex.

ChristianMingle, billed as the largest online community for Christian singles, required new users to specify whether they’re a man seeking a woman or a woman seeking a man. The lead plaintiffs, two gay men who tried using it, claimed that the limited options violated California’s anti-discrimination law.

Known as the Unruh civil rights act the state law requires “business establishments” to offer “full and equal accommodations” to people regardless of their sexual orientation.

Under the agreement, the gateway homepages now ask just whether a user is a “man” or a “woman.” Spark Networks agreed that within two years, it would adjust other searching and profile features to give gay and lesbian singles a more tailored experience.

Close the site!!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

21 minutes ago, PatrolMan said:

Close the site!!

So did they agree to do this to be more tolerant or because they didnt want to lose the money?

Can a Christian "dating" site allow gays to find "love", or whatever they are looking for?........= And that would be to find "straights" to try to recruit.

This is not the same thing as serving them a Coke in a cafe....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

3 hours ago, Behold said:

So did they agree to do this to be more tolerant or because they didnt want to lose the money?

Can a Christian "dating" site allow gays to find "love", or whatever they are looking for?........= And that would be to find "straights" to try to recruit.

This is not the same thing as serving them a Coke in a cafe....

This is the problem. It is being shoved down our throats.  We are giving in to what the world wants and not standing up for what we believe and what the word of God says.  My suggestion... the the gays open up their own dating site and please let the Christian ones alone.  They don't want equal rights, the want above and beyond.

On 7/13/2016 at 11:41 AM, shiloh357 said:

There is nothing to "interpret."   He calls it an abomination, something disgusting and abhorrent.   So, you really have nothing to interpret.  It means what it says.  And yes you are ignoring it.

Correct, there is nothing to "interpret" You are cherry picking what you believe girl,  and what you don't want to believe.  You said you have read the Bible, what do you do with the verses on this subject that call it an abomination?  do you just throw them out?  You are doing just the the gays do, tossing out the verses they do not agree with. I have a gay friend, he stated very clearly he will NOT read the Bible.  Of course he won't, once again the Bible is clear on this lifestyle and that is something he does not want to face. Don't get me wrong, John is a great person, but he is living a lie and this is one person I am very afraid for his soul.

Here it is.  One day we as believers , and you say your a Christian will answer to what you did as a Christian.  Did you follow the Word of God or did you put your own spin on it?

Jesus is very clear in saying, "You are either for me or against Me"  And please don't say you believe this way because you have a "disability" Your a liberal and the liberal belief does not mix with the Christian walk, it can't.

I pray that you find the truth girl, because it will set you free and not have you all tangled up in what the father of lies speaks.

Thanks shiloh for speaking the truth as usual.  

So here it is, are you with Jesus or are you against Him?  

Blessings, RustyAngeL

8 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

This is the problem. It is being shoved down our throats.  We are giving in to what the world wants and not standing up for what we believe and what the word of God says.  My suggestion... the the gays open up their own dating site and please let the Christian ones alone.  They don't want equal rights, the want above and beyond.

Homosexuals enjoy using their "civil rights" to provoke Christians...

This is their GAME....to rub it in our faces by LEGALLY forcing their way in to every situation that would make us sick to have to accept it.

THAT is what the live for......it is their reason to exist.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Behold said:

Homosexuals enjoy using their "civil rights" to provoke Christians...

This is their GAME....to rub it in our faces by LEGALLY forcing their way in to every situation that would make us sick to have to accept it.

THAT is what the live for......it is their reason to exist.

There are no civil rights related to be gay.   But they pretend there are.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

There are no civil rights related to be gay.   But they pretend there are.

Actually, "homosexual" has been established as a "ethnic group" with full STATUS, and this is why they have access to all civil rights exactly as if they are BLACK, ASIAN, or Native American.

This is why you have "gay marriage" "gay adoption", ect, whereas you didnt have this in 2003, because they had not been listed as as "ethnic group".

this nonsense is known as "minority status", but it plays out exactly like "ethnic".

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Show where that is in the Bible please? that God doesn't discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation? and that that is the equivalent of race in the Bible? What is the scripture?

You still don't get it do you girl?

I suspect like them (gays) you ignore the parts of the Bible  you don't  agree with.   Any believer that is a true believer, one that accepts the Bible as it is written will never accept this lifestyle.  Love them yes, pray for them, yes but never accept it when God says what He does about it. The problem is you want to be accepted by everyone.  You don't want to stand up for what the Word of God says because it is not popular and you want to be.

God does not discriminate.  He does have laws and one is that, and we repeat  Homosexuality is an abomination.  Please read Leviticus 17:22.  Then if you want to back up and go into Genesis and read about Sodium and Gomorrah.  There was a ton of sexual immorality and yes it was homosexuality at least a lot of it was, it was even written about.

Then go into Romans the first chapter read what God says there.   There is a lot more too but I suspect like the gays you won't read it because it will and does blow your theory of acceptance out of the water.   

This post was meant for gerbil  girl and not for Davida.  For some reason my computer is acting up and it skipped a page.  I'm sorry Divida, I know you believe as I do on this subject.

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

I think you either misquoted , or mistakenly attributed to me what someone else said .  I am saying the same as you Rusty , gerbil girl said God doesn't discriminate against gays that HE accepts them and loves them without expecting repentance as he does for all sinners.

No Davida,

This was for Gerbil girl not you.  Sorry I didn't mean to quote you.  You and I  believe the same on this one.  Thanks for speaking out... 

Blessings, RustyAngeL