IGNORED

The “sin lists” in the NT condemn all habitual sinners!

ZacharyB

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

You can easily delete two of the posts that were  posted 3 times,I'm sure this was a glitch,,,,,,click options & hit "delete"                    Love,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

27 minutes ago, ZacharyB said:

Especially if the Christian believes in OSAS, he/she can easily fall into habitual sin,

which if not rectified, will lead to eternal death!

Zach-- you just don't get it-- a true born again believer CAN NOT fall into habitual sin-- the Holy Spirit seals against it- either by conviction in the heart or by untimely death to bring an unruly believer home .,

I hesitate to say this Zach, but I think if you had the Holy Spirit you would understand this

Oh thats right- I forgot you put me on "ignore"

Guest shiloh357
19 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

Throughout the Bible, God views sin as indicative of rebellion, disobedience, and unbelief.

Those born-again have been given a new nature by which they are no longer slaves of sin!

And they have been given the Holy Spirit, who has come to help them overcome their sins!

Compared to the OT, God’s born-again people have NO excuse for failure to be overcomers!

1 Corinthians 6:8-10, TLB

“But, instead, you yourselves are the ones who do wrong, cheating others, even your own brothers. Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals — will have no share in his Kingdom. Neither will thieves or greedy people, drunkards, slanderers, or robbers.”

• No habitual sinner will have any part in the Kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:18-24, TLB

“When you are guided by the Holy Spirit, you need no longer force yourself to obey Jewish laws. But when you follow your own wrong inclinations, your lives will produce these evil results: impure thoughts, eagerness for lustful pleasure, idolatry, spiritism, hatred and fighting, jealousy and anger, constant effort to get the best for yourself … and there will be wrong doctrine, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild parties, and all that sort of thing. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God. … Those who belong to Christ have nailed their natural evil desires to his cross and crucified them there.”

• No one who lives/walks in the flesh will inherit the Kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:3-7, TLB

“Let there be no sex sin, impurity or greed among you. Let no one be able to accuse you of any such things. Dirty stories, foul talk, and coarse jokes — these are not for you. Instead, remind each other of God’s goodness, and be thankful. You can be sure of this: the Kingdom of Christ and of God will never belong to anyone who is impure or greedy, for a greedy person is really

an idol worshiper — he loves and worships the good things of this life more than God. Don’t be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the terrible wrath of God is upon all those who do them. Don’t even associate with such people.”

• No Kingdom of God for them, and are those receiving God’s wrath going to heaven?

Colossians 3:5-8, TLB

“Away then with sinful, earthly things; deaden the evil desires lurking within you; have nothing to do with sexual sin, impurity, lust, and shameful desires; don’t worship the good things of life, for that is idolatry. God’s terrible anger is upon those who do such things. You used to do them when your life was still part of this world; but now is the time to cast off and throw away all these rotten garments of anger, hatred, cursing, and dirty language.”

3:6, NKJV – “Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience”

• Will anyone who receives God’s terrible anger and wrath be going to heaven?

Revelation 21:7-8, TLB

“Everyone who conquers (is victorious, overcomes) will inherit all these blessings, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But cowards who turn back from following me, and those who are unfaithful to me, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those conversing with demons, and idol worshipers and all liars — their doom is in the Lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This is the Second Death.”

• 8 examples of habitual sinners who will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Revelation 22:14-15, TLB

“Blessed forever are all who are washing their robes, to have the right to enter in through the gates of the city (the New Jerusalem) and to eat the fruit from the Tree of Life. Outside the city are those who have strayed away from God, and the sorcerers and the immoral and murderers and idolaters, and all who love to lie, and do so.”

22:14-15, NKJV – “Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves

and practices a lie.”

• 6 examples of habitual sinners who will not be allowed to enter the city of the New Jerusalem.

Fortunately, none of those habitual sinners are Christians, because real Christians cannot live in habitual sin.

Zach,

Iloveyouyesidoabusselandapeckandahugaroundtheneck --but you gotta get your theology straight you are wearing folks trying to explain things you

2 hours ago, ZacharyB said:

If the Christian believes in OSAS, he/she can easily fall into habitual sin,

which if not rectified, will lead to eternal death!

E.G. Paul warns of this 3 times in 8 verses (Romans 6:16-23).

... and also ...

If the Christian believes in the false pre-tribulation rapture doctrine:

-- he/she may fall away from the faith during the great tribulation!

-- he/she may submit to taking the mark of the beast!

The NT teaches that either one of these will cause the Christian to lose salvation!

These statements are false.

1 hour ago, woundeddog said:

Zach-- you just don't get it-- a true born again believer CAN NOT fall into habitual sin-- the Holy Spirit seals against it- either by conviction in the heart or by untimely death to bring an unruly believer home .,

I hesitate to say this Zach, but I think if you had the Holy Spirit you would understand this

When you don't want to understand the Truth, nothing anyone can say, no Scriptures can convince that person so you you just keep telling the Truth knowing that those who aren't convinced of the lie read what you post and see for themselves. People who put you on "Ignore" just put themselves in the ..."ant" category.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

5 hours ago, woundeddog said:

Preaching righteousness is not proof of having the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians  11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his (Satan) ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Many cults emphasis holiness such as The Jehovah's Witnesses. Holy living in itself is pointless if you do not follow the Gospel that Paul preached. 

There is in fact a popular movement that emphasis the Holy Spirit but practices the occult such as chanting gibberish to invoke a supernatural experience and also uses musical atmosphere to do the same. They who mention the Holy Spirit are often of this movement. I would advise everyone to avoid this like the plague. So speaking about holiness while following the occult with a Jesus sticker is pointless. God can neither be mocked by a person who believes the true Gospel but habitually sins any more that a person who lives a holy life but follows a different Gospel. 

Concerning the Elect, those chosen by God, MARK 13:20 They are disciplined by their heavenly Father so as to learn to live according to His will. 

Hebrews  12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:  12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.  12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?  12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

As seen in verse 8 if there are church members who live in habitual sin but are not chastened by God through Providence then they are not children of God. 

As seen in verse 8 all of His children are partakers of His chastening. 

Lastly it is important to note that Christians who fall into sin do not loose their salvation because they have a great high priest, who is Aldo their own brother, who can sympathise with our weaknesses. 

HEBREWS 4:15 & 1 JOHN 2:1

If anyone truly has the Holy Spirit they could not be self righteous because they know that they themselves have sinned and that any good in them is a work of Gods grace and if not for that grace, they would still be slaves of sin and will shiw compassion rather then condemnation. 

28 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

Preaching righteousness is not proof of having the Holy Spirit.

Darrelx== I agree whole heartedly with your entire post--- thank you for elaborating- I usually dont have the patience to do it

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

38 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

Darrelx== I agree whole heartedly with your entire post--- thank you for elaborating- I usually dont have the patience to do it

If Jesus who was sinless can sympathise with our weaknesses how much more should sinners sympathise with sinners. 

I am all for the excommunication of heretics and apostates like Evolutionist's and liberalist from the church if they refuse to hear the word and obey because doctrine is something we can be perfect in and some doctrines are spiritually dangerous. 

I believe that is what John was talking about where he says...

1 John  5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.  5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.  5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.  5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.  5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.  5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

The sin unto death are idols which are born from false doctrine. SEE VERSE 20-21.

In verse 18 it says "the wicked on does not touch him"

We know that the wicked one is the father of lies JOHN 8:44. 

So we need to be harsh when it comes to truth and lies in the church but show a measure of compassion when it comes to sin. 

The best preaching against sin is not to sin yourself and Holy Living brings us closer to God and that is what God wants. 

43 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

The best preaching against sin is not to sin yourself

amen to all