IGNORED

A President Hillary Clinton Will Insist That You Deny Your Religious Convictions

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

https://grandmageri422.me/2016/06/11/a-president-hillary-clinton-will-insist-that-you-deny-your-religious-convictions/

A President Hillary Clinton Will Insist That You Deny Your Religious Convictions

While listening to Jan Markell’s “Understanding the Times” radio broadcast, as she was interviewing John Haller; John said that on his prophecy updates he tries to play this clip of Hillary Clinton on a regular basis:

Brethren, could it be any more clear what this woman is planning to do to Christians if she wins the presidency?  She is telling us that we no longer can obey the Bible – that we must choose political correctness over what we hold as truth from the Word of God.

If we think that Barack Obama was a loose cannon with his executive orders, I think we ain’t seen nothin’ yet!  I believe that Clinton will make Obama look like Mr. Rogers neighborhood.

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18).

I posted this passage of Scripture to “comfort” you and me. Can you imagine if we did not have the Word of God telling us what will happen; and that He is coming soon to take us with Him?  And so shall we ever be with Him!

Shalom b’Yeshua

MARANATHA!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

But will she get in power? That is the question. If people vote sensibly she won't.