• Birthday:  09/21/1971

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

George I was not able to watch this whole video because it was so long but what I did view was interesting. It looks to me like God is not in these Churches and youth ministries. They have a lot of fun and games but where is God? The true literal Word of God is not being taught and they are too casual with God's Word. A child's walk with God starts at home. Are the parents really committed to God? Are the kids seeing this? The parents can not be Christian hypocrites, their is going to be consequences for this kind of behavior.I feel that one of the most powerful ways we can be a representative to God is by what we say and what we do.Our Chrisitan character and integrity.  These kids are serious falling away from God. Satan loves this.  Will they return? What will make them return?

I was not brought up in a Christian family. There was no going to Church. There was no talking about God at all. Why did I turn to God to become a devout born again Christian?

Thanks for sharing this video it really makes a person think about our World and where God is in our world today.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Our problem in our local church is that we have a group of elder people and another larger group of kids 18 and below...   Most of them don't have fathers at church and I am not sure their families are even believers....  Then when the Kids get out of high school they go off to college or larger communities and don't come back to live.   We are struggling.  Even though our local church is not, our denomination has a reputation of being rather legalistic  a generation ago and it's really difficult to get people to attend.    That and we tend to take care of each other so we do take up donations a lot.   Missions work and helping the elderly....  making sure that the kids have the money to go to different camps takes a bit of donating.

So new visitors see us taking up donations often and think all we want them for is for finances.... As our older people are dying off, we can't seem to get them replaced......    we pray, but it seems we still are not growing as I would have hoped.  Our pastor teaches the word strait out of the Bible and doesn't add a lot of doctrine but it still isn't working for some reason.

Guest Teditis

Awesome video packed with stuff I've never considered. I hope many pastors and church leaders see this

and take heed to it's message. Also.. that you're linking it to the end-times, I hope that it's not too late for

"The Church" to change it's ways and deliver back to God our own children.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Thank you so much George for posting that video. I so appreciated it & want to share it around our network of relationships. It will so encourage those who have already taken that step, & then to know that it is scriptural & a `great move of God.`

regards, Marilyn.