• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1989

The Septuagint has Goliath, at 6'6", more or less, and as I recall, a dead sea scroll had him at 4 cubits and Josephus had him at 4 cubits and a span. Not sure what any of that means (just how big were these cubits?), but his armor and implements of war, make him sound sizable.
I think surely, he was a large man, if nothing else, but perhaps no more so that Andre the Giant was, if that.
In my opinion, the pictures of skeletons and foot prints in rock, could all easlily, perhaps even likely, be fakes.
However, ayin jade's article had nothing to to with any of than, only with Philistines in general.
The only thing about Goliaththere, is in the title, because most people could care less about the Philistines, but Goliath, now he is more interesting.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The masoretic text puts his height at about 9 1/2 feet. There is a 3 foot difference in the two texts.

The weapons discussed doesn't sound like some 6 foot person.  The hard to know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13

A bit of fuel for the fire, here is the Sumerian King List.  Pay close attention to their longevity.

Wikipedia: Sumerian_King_List

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/

L.A. Marzulli has some very interesting information about these large skulls, many with red hair still attached. Some DNA testing was done last year and I believe was not the same as human DNA.

This opens up a HUGE new source for topics. Aliens, (so called), Abductions and many eye-witness accounts and ideas surround what may be, 'The Coming Great Deception", soon to visit a town near you!

Well worth perusing this and other supporting sites since beginning with Genesis and including Enoch's prophesies, it all seems to come together in a scary but understandable way. Our 66 book bible does not refute any of this and supports all that I can understand of it. 

It is not a conspiracy theory either, any more than Isiah was a conspiracy theorist. Or Yeshua (Jesus).

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 7/17/2017 at 7:08 AM, Steve_K said:

And to think, I wanted a link to this nonsense. 

Surely you don't think the giants had no bones?

They find the bones of dinosaurs all the time, and you don't call it nonsense, so why do you call giants bones nonsense?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 9/9/2017 at 9:38 PM, MissTury said:

The Septuagint has Goliath, at 6'6", more or less, and as I recall, a dead sea scroll had him at 4 cubits and Josephus had him at 4 cubits and a span. Not sure what any of that means (just how big were these cubits?), but his armor and implements of war, make him sound sizable.
I think surely, he was a large man, if nothing else, but perhaps no more so that Andre the Giant was, if that.
In my opinion, the pictures of skeletons and foot prints in rock, could all easlily, perhaps even likely, be fakes.
However, ayin jade's article had nothing to to with any of than, only with Philistines in general.
The only thing about Goliaththere, is in the title, because most people could care less about the Philistines, but Goliath, now he is more interesting.

The bible says Goliath what six cubits and a span.  Going by the average length of a cubit, 18 inches, that would make Goliath nine and a half feet tall

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

The museum in Oxford, The Asmolean, has some mace heads that I photographed. And some 'normal' skull-smashing mace heads as well. The larger ones were about 8-10" in diameter. 

Also I have a picture of a 'ceremonial' dagger made out of flint. It is partially missing but it is really HUGE.

If you take a look at the Egyptian heads in a lot of old pictographs, you will see that there is a most definite elongation of the skull that is way larger than regular human skulls. 

It may be postulated, that not all of the older dynasties were ruled by humans as we know them today. Furthermore, the 'gigantes' of old, were not necessarily all huge. However they did have some 50% more brain capacity and a double row of teeth and six fingers and toes. Many have been found with red hair still attached. L.A. Marzulli has had some of these finds analysed for DNA comparisons.

NOTE: There is generally much disinformation and 'news' surrounding all this stuff. Why? Because it proves the establishment's evolution stance IS WRONG. The establishment is out to discredit any and all proponents and supporters of the Genesis accounts. So do not throw out the baby with the bathwater!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I believe what the bible describes as literal when it comes to the size of peoples and I also believe the many cultures around the world that describe the similar thing of giants. Native Americans have alot to say about these people and where i live there are mounds where they have found some interesting corpses. Other places around the world have also found interesting corpses that were not forged and neither were they merely deformed. Skulls that were board wrapped are different in structure than skulls born to have that shape. the number of bones and the sutures of the skull are different.
as for the article posted i am honestly skeptical about its trustworthiness. however i am just a common everyday person.

• Thumbs Up 1

L A Marzulli's skulls do not have the cranial sutures that normal humans have. Go figure.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 11/7/2016 at 1:22 PM, HAZARD said:

Z 52..jpg

Z 50..jpg

Z 46. GIANT FEMUR.jpg

Z 49..jpg

Humm.   Another big foot?  (being facetious.)

• Haha 2