Sign in to follow this  
CAB59

Joined to find others to talk with in time of hurting

2 hours ago, CAB59 said:

Hello all and hope you are doing well today.  I found this site while in the search of trying to find others to talk with about what was going on my life.  I have been a Christian for many years and did stray away for some time but found my way back about 6 years ago.  Have experienced many ups and downs over the years which is normal.  But lately things have been so hard and I am going through the hardest time ever in my life.  I pray and pray, study and read but nothing is getting better.  I do believe that I can do all things through him that gives me strength and that he is always there, even closer when you are going through times of trouble.  But times are so hard right now and praying for strength and guidance, but seems like my world is falling apart piece by piece.  Every time something good happens it is withing just a few hours that something bad happens and it is not just one thing it is many.  Whenever one good thing happens it is like three bad things happen and it is tearing me down.  I feel so broken, so empty inside like life is just crushing me.  I have spoken to my pastor (who is now on mission trip for next two weeks) and felt better after leaving just to wake up the next morning to crushing news.  I just dont know what to do, or say and came here trying to find others to talk too.  Sorry for going on but it feels like im out of options and just dont know what to do.  Open to any input and hope you have a good day.

Hi CAB59 and welcome to Worthy. What do you do in times of trouble? Keep praying. Increase your faith. Look at Job from the Bible. God's timing is different than our timing. We as humans sometimes get impatient.

18 minutes ago, CAB59 said:

Thank you RustyAngel, I will work on posting some more.

Hey from what I see now you are at 5 posts.  Again Welcome.

On 7/11/2016 at 11:45 AM, CAB59 said:

lately things have been so hard and I am going through the hardest time ever in my life.  I pray and pray, study and read but nothing is getting better.  I do believe that I can do all things through him that gives me strength and that he is always there, even closer when you are going through times of trouble.  But times are so hard right now and praying for strength and guidance, but seems like my world is falling apart piece by piece.  Every time something good happens it is withing just a few hours that something bad happens and it is not just one thing it is many.  Whenever one good thing happens it is like three bad things happen and it is tearing me down.  I feel so broken, so empty inside like life is just crushing me.  I have spoken to my pastor (who is now on mission trip for next two weeks) and felt better after leaving just to wake up the next morning to crushing news.  I just dont know what to do, or say and came here trying to find others to talk too.  Sorry for going on but it feels like im out of options and just dont know what to do.  Open to any input and hope you have a good day.

:emot-heartbeat:

Welcome

~

Praying~!

On 7/11/2016 at 10:45 AM, CAB59 said:

I just dont know what to do, or say and came here trying to find others to talk too.  Sorry for going on but it feels like im out of options and just dont know what to do.  

To my sweet brother in Christ CAB59. God loves you, and so do I.  :wub:

1 Pet 4:12   Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

1 Pet 4:13   But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

We also read something I’m certainly not suggesting and that is chastisement which I think all of us are guilty of believing when bad happenings come our way. (God, I know I was wrong to do that, huh? I’ll never do it again, but there’s also the very real possibility we’re not being corrected at all.)  Heb 12:11  Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

These things bring a very real drawing of us back to our roots in Christ. In one of my darkest hours I found me searching every scripture I could to obtain relief, and as the result reading the entire Bible three times in a very short period of time. Was this God working in me to have His best? My thinking would have pointed to “Surely this is not working for my good (Rom 8:28). More at “Where are you Father? What do You mean you’ll never forsake or leave me LORD? (Heb 13:5).

No brother, in our time of need let us go boldly to God’s throne of Grace to find help (Heb 4:16), and in desperation I want to lend my voice to yours. Father, please deliver this blessed brother from the hurt he is experiencing, restore unto him the joy of his salvation, and give the peace that passes understanding to Your glory in the precious name of my Savior Jesus’ name. Amen.

I do not know that this is the place to have issued this prayer, but I never know if I’ll ever have communication with you again. Be blessed in Christ Jesus.

On 7/11/2016 at 3:16 PM, CAB59 said:

KPaulG, thanks for the verses.

God Bless you, Cab.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I am really not trying to be negative and I am reading and understanding what you are saying.  I know alot of this from my studies and years as a Christian, it is just that everything is falling apart and everything I do, (pray, study, talk to others) just is not helping at all.  Everyday I am slowly losing everything in my life and unless a miracle comes very shortly not only will I have lost everything but will be homeless living on the streets.  I am just so broken and am out of options and just dont know what to do.  Sorry to be drag on and sound like im whining but just dont know what to do.  Need a miracle.

Hi CAB59,

Welcome & pleased to meet you. Not sure if you have posted elsewhere, but quick reply is that as everything falls apart you will have the greatest JOY of only being held by the Saviour. When all is gone, though I can still see you have strength, think of your next stage in life as an adventure in seeing what God can do. I`ve had these things taken - strength, job, friends, flying,........ And have only seen God unfold His plan for my life.

regards, Marilyn. 

James 5:15-16  15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

I hope these verses help..We need to stay in the word and believe He is who He says He is