IGNORED

An Open Letter to Christians: You’re Hurting Gay People and That Ain’t Right

gerbilwoman

Guest BacKaran

Thank you for putting into eyes what I've been trying to tell my rc dad and siblings.

They and my son ostracize me as I boldly witness about Christ. Not to much was said until a homosexual niece had a pretend union either her homosexual friend. I want invited to the union, heck, i learned about it from my dad's nurse! They know i would have had my say and they can't have me upsetting the young couple, you know.

I'm shocked and now no longer am shocked to see and hear the depths of depravity in this fallen world.

My niece willingly said, in front of Roman Catholic aunts, uncle's and cousins, that she willingly commits her life to living as an abomination before the holy god they proclaim they are christians for. It's tragic.

It doesn't matter if the sin is homosexuality, theft, what have you; if you're not willing to turn from your former ways, then you're not willing to follow the Lord. And if that is the case, then you've shut out the ONLY way to God. This is true of any sin, regardless of the type of sin. To simply "accept" people who are not willing to turn from what scripture has clearly called a sin and "an abomination" is to no longer obey the Lord and to be separate from this world. Once you start allowing that, where does it end?

They truly have hardened their hearts against the True Holy God and I pray for them every day.

Come Lord Jesus!?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Wow theres a lot of peopel here calling the kettle black. and justify it with Scripture. Last I heard we are to set the captives free. There are 14 sections in here and all of the apart from 3 have more posts than the testimony section. That tells its own truth. We are morinterested in all the other things that will anount to Nothing when you see Him and He asks what did you do. Testimonies 4500. Humour 45.000 posts we do like a laugh eh? Hobbies 10.000 well there important really. Cooking 5800. our bellys are more important that actully doing something for the captives. If a persons involved in homosexuality. YOU need to set them free. Thats what you are called to. So funny seeing you all teach old covenant deals. Even after Paul told you not to go under the law. So if you are calling up OC for Gays you are also asking to be judged with the same judgment. Let me know how that works out for yall. You as a christian have one right . You gave up your life for Him So your now dead to self. I dont see dead to self in here. I see living for self in here. I see a lot of what we are not told to do. What did Christ do with every sinner he meet. He loved them. And I think he actully layed down His life for them. Why Becazuse He seen there ORIGANAL created VALUE. The very they you dont look for in the gay. Your chrsitians right and only one is to love nothing else. All the judgments in here can be back up with OC if you like to live in that. That would explian all the none love posts I see. Did He die for then for you to go threaten them? Nope.

Guest BacKaran

We can't set any one free, we can't convert anyone, we can't change anyone, ever!

Our job is to give the Gospel message and it's the Holy Spirit that sets them free according to God's will.

We are just the messengers proclaiming a holy and just God. God sets them free from their sins, not us.