• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1969

Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005

Subject: PRAYER MEETING

S..O..S FROM SOUTH AFRICA

The Boer people of South Africa are convening a prayer meeting in Pretoria on Saturday the 29th January. We will pray for our political prisoners who are being held on long term jail sentences in the filthy and overcrowded prisons of the regime right across South Africa as well as for our oppressed people in Southern Africa. Our religious and political leaders are being held under the most severe conditions. The most savage and brutal murders on whites in South Africa can be viewed on (edit) We call on all right minded people and Christians all over the world to unite with us in prayer on the 29th. Only our God can save us and our loved ones as a holocaust is unfolding in Southern Africa. Please reach out to us in our day of despair. This situation was forced down on our once prosperous country by the liberal forces and governments of the western world who now turn a blind eye to what is happening in Southern Africa.

Please send messages of support and prayers that will be read at the service to safl@absamail.co.za

And please forward this message to all your friends, neighbors, churches and organizations.

In the service of the King of kings

Dries Kriel

Michelle Dulin

(edit)

FREE ENDTIME BIBLE TRACTS!

Edited by IslandRose

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

To be sure, I personally understand what this South African brother in Christ is saying. South africa is in turmoil and in fact has been for quite some time. AIDS, for example, is now the leading cause of death, I believe, in S.A. Injustices reign, would-be killers run next to unabated, the justice system fails to protect the entire populace. Whenever people show disregard for law enforcement officials and allow their kids to do as they like to whom they like, utter chaos ensues. One would think that the "United Nations" could do something CONSTRUCTIVE there - something constructive & beneficial - but the "U.N." tends so often to lead the way in pure ineptitude, powerlessness, and tragically at times, rank injustice. Check the latest reports re the Secretary-General & his son for starters!

Let's all keep South Africa in our believing prayers. Pray for a swift return to justice, stability and a good measure of love & respect for all others. And in all these things, may Jesus Christ be praised!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I have some concerns about this post. I am a white Christian South African living in SA.

Firstly

The Boer people of South Africa are convening a prayer meeting in Pretoria on Saturday the 29th January. We will pray for our political prisoners who are being held on long term jail sentences in the filthy and overcrowded prisons of the regime right across South Africa as well as for our oppressed people in Southern Africa

Why boers??? what about fellow Christians?

Secondly

Our religious and political leaders are being held under the most severe conditions.

I do not know of any religious leaders who are held in prisons unless they are linked to the Right wing racist groups?

Thirdly

The most savage and brutal murders on whites in South Africa can be viewed on (edit) We call on all right minded people and Christians all over the world to unite with us in prayer on the 29th. Only our God can save us and our loved ones as a holocaust is unfolding in Southern Africa. Please reach out to us in our day of despair.

There are just as many other races black, indian etc who are suffering from violent crime, why are you singling out whites?

So the only holocaust unfolding is the problem with HIV aids, and then we also have the problem of poverty, corruption in some governmenet circles and increased liberalism in some Christian circles. The Aids problem is also certainly not limited to South Africa there are many African countries worse off. Why isnt there an appeal to pray for them (Could it be cause they are not Boers (Afrikaners)?

:24:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Really ANGRY

This situation was forced down on our once prosperous country by the liberal forces and governments of the western world who now turn a blind eye to what is happening in Southern Africa.

What would yo rather have the abomination of Apartheid we had before??? We were once prosperous but what a COST??

This is not prophecy it is biased self thought up hypocrcy.

Forgive me for being so blunt but my blood boils when I see this and the have Gods word attached to it?

South Africa needs your prayers. Pray for all thos dying without Christ black or white. Pray for our people and the poverty and the blatant liberalism creaping into the church.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I will remember to ask our group to pray for all opressed and persecuted Christians tomorrow and will keep them in my prayers.