• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Since the man that started this back on July 13 has never come back, think this should be ended?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

Some of my gay acquaintances have said I was Born this way--  it was not a choice . I cant debate choice or birth- but Biblically we know it is outside of Gods permissible relationship between two people, Assuming a person is born that way Jesus addresses that the way he addresses all sin-- he says you must be BORN AGAIN- no matter what the sinis that we are born with God can deal with it when we are Born Again--  quick definition of that is to reject or say your sin is wrong- confess it to God, believe that Jesus is god ant that his death and shed blood was shed for your sake, and ask him to be your savior. He says "whoever comes to me I will in no way cast out"--  so I say that to say this-- God may not love a persons sin, but heloves the person enough to provide away out of the sin, it is each persons choice to accept it or not.

2 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

think this should be ended

probably just throwing a torch into the barn to see if he could burn it down~~~~

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,858
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

It seems odd that you're calling ALL marriage "adultery," considering God created marriage between man and woman and commanded us to be fruitful and multiply. He even uses the picture of marriage to describe His relationship with the church.

Guest Robert

*deleted by RobertS*

Reason: I do not want "father's" post to influence anyone, even if only in quotations in my replies.

Edited by RobertS

11 hours ago, Redemption79 said:

it is arrogant for you to make it sounds like you are superior to the OP because "you" made the right choice

to lead a person to Christ we should share the fact that Christ loved them enough to die for them.

To call me arrogant without knowing much about me is just plain silly-- The fact that I made the "right" choice only shows that the Holy Spirit made my sin known to me in a manner that knew I had to deal with it some how. My choice had nothing to do with Gay or Straight- my choice was focused on the particular sins that I was born with-- for everyone its different, everyone has their own besetting sins before coming to Christ-- I was separated from God and knew I had to be born again--

I am offended by your post, but since I know nothing about you or your particular circumstances I will refrain from any response that could be taken as being defensive or adversarial

Edited by woundeddog

8 hours ago, RobertS said:

Thank you.

earnestly contend for the faith!  ( thumbs up)

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

16 hours ago, woundeddog said:

Some of my gay acquaintances have said I was Born this way--  it was not a choice . I cant debate choice or birth- but Biblically we know it is outside of Gods permissible relationship between two people, Assuming a person is born that way Jesus addresses that the way he addresses all sin-- he says you must be BORN AGAIN- no matter what the sinis that we are born with God can deal with it when we are Born Again--  quick definition of that is to reject or say your sin is wrong- confess it to God, believe that Jesus is god ant that his death and shed blood was shed for your sake, and ask him to be your savior. He says "whoever comes to me I will in no way cast out"--  so I say that to say this-- God may not love a persons sin, but heloves the person enough to provide away out of the sin, it is each persons choice to accept it or not.

I have a friend who says the same thing.  One evening  I was talking with John.  We said "well everyone is allowed one mistake. God should have created me a woman.  He just make a mistake"  I was floored.  I said God did not make a mistake, He was born a man and he needed to stop putting God in human form. He did not believe it.  To him God made a mistake and that was OK with him, he forgave Him, he still loved God inspite of it.  He will not listen to nor go near the Bible.  He doesn't want the truth.  Very sad for his eternity.