IGNORED

Genesis Daylight before celestial objects.

Just a Mirror

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

Greetings, I thought I would shed some light on this subject.

Genesis states that "before" the beginning there was no earth, no heavens. The Spirit of Elohim was UPON the face of The Deep. I believe the Spirit of Elohim was encompassing the Deep. The Deep is a very interesting subject in itself, here we have a seeming creation before creation. The Word does not reveal the beginning of the Deep or explain its purpose. Therefore we must find an answer by looking at what it must be. The Deep must have contained all the building blocks of Creation, science I believe calls it a primordial soup. But here we must take it back one step further....What is anything and everything?

As we know from The Word, Everything that is, is created by The Word, from The Spirit, of The Father or I prefer to use The Source to define "GOD" before He revealed Himself to us as "Father" "Spirit" "Word".  "Elohim", I gather, must be the name used to describe the three aspects before we came up with the word "Trinity".  Back to Creation, Creation is not completely separate from, I'll just use God here, God. Everything that is, is an aspect of God or you might see it as a Manifested Representation of a Quality of God.

Nothing is Seperate from God, all is God but not the fullfillment just a small piece representing His Glory.

Everything is IN God, OF God, FROM God, and everything with the breath of Life has a PIECE of His Eternal Spirit which gives Creation the Light of Life.

Now we come back to the Deep, it must be the base form of all matter, which means it must be a "created perfect representation of matter", because I believe that The Source/God cannot be fully defined by a single manifestation. Therefore The Source or God if you want, in order to perfectly represent Itself in our reality, manifested Itself into Ruach ha-Kodesh and also The Deep, The Ruach ha-Kodesh which is The Greater Representation because It is and gives Life and Then the Deep, because it is the 3 dimensional representation of The Source/God.

Now as we see the Spirit of Elohim hovers upon, meaning literally, I believe, touching the face of the Deep. Once again I am lead to believe surrounding the entire Deep like a cocoon. Now it is possible that the Deep is an infinite object but it has a face, therefore it has a beginning and an end or it was spherical. Soo I see Ruach ha-Kodesh as a sphere around the sphere of the Deep.

Now I told you that story to tell you this one, lol....

"Let there be Light." "and there was Light" The power of those words are beyond imagination as the Word of God is Light and is Frequency, and here we have The Source through the Breath of Life, Ruach ha-Kodesh, Create Light by His will and the Word as Light became manifest into the darkness or Night of the Deep by the unique vibrational patterns that come only from God interacting with the substance of the Deep.

As His Word, visible as white light, penetrated the darkness or Night of the Deep, it refracted through the surface of the Deep and became our visible light, the 7 colors of His bow, traveling through the Deep until it came to the opposite side and here we find the number 42, as light travels through a drop of water and reflects off of the opposite interior side, it will reflect down at a 42 Degree angle from where it came from,if you could watch the light as a continuous beam, it would, if looking at the drop of water like a clock face, start into the drop of water at 10 o'clock, travel to the 3 o'clock position and then reflect at a 42 degree angle, downward toward the 6 o'clock position, forming a continuous rainbow beam of light in the shape of a "7".

Soo the Light shone into the darkness, meaning of course God was in darkness Himself, The Light was visible for as long as it took Him to speak it, you could say for us to understand, we open our mouths to speak, our voice comes out as we speak, we close our mouths and our voice stops. God opens His "mouth", Speaks Light and Frequency, the period of time His "mouth" is open and "speaking" is called Day, when He stops "speaking" and closes His "mouth" its called Night.

Soo as you read Genesis and read where he is speaking, its day time, when he stops speaking its called night. The separation between day and night.
Hopefully now when you read Day and Night you understand how that works, until He created Lights to cast Light onto the earth soo He didnt have to keep speaking forever.

Hope you enjoy, Peace upon you.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Interesting thoughts.

Deep has also been translated "expanse" ore "vault".  Primordial soup is never mentioned.  It seems to be a vast empty space.

We are told that God is light in in Him is no darkness at all.  So I have to believe that created light differs from that which He is.  

H4325   (Word Study)  מַיִם  mayim: A masculine dual or plural noun meaning water. It indicates water in its various functions: as a basic element of the earth (Gen 1:2);

All translations indicate that the Spirit of God hovered or fluttered over the the face of the waters.  This indicated the presence of chemicals of hydrogen and oxygen if not other gasses or elements that were created by God.  But they were not yet formed into compounds, perhaps.

It is interesting to speculate but hard to do so without transgressing what was literally written.  We will have much to ask the Lord when we come into His Presence.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Justa

Your meditations are very DEEP (just a little humor),,,,,,,Peace,Love & Joy of the LORD                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/14/2016 at 10:50 AM, Just a Mirror said:

Greetings, I thought I would shed some light on this subject.

Genesis states that "before" the beginning there was no earth, no heavens. The Spirit of Elohim was UPON the face of The Deep. I believe the Spirit of Elohim was encompassing the Deep. The Deep is a very interesting subject in itself, here we have a seeming creation before creation. The Word does not reveal the beginning of the Deep or explain its purpose. Therefore we must find an answer by looking at what it must be. The Deep must have contained all the building blocks of Creation, science I believe calls it a primordial soup. But here we must take it back one step further....What is anything and everything?

As we know from The Word, Everything that is, is created by The Word, from The Spirit, of The Father or I prefer to use The Source to define "GOD" before He revealed Himself to us as "Father" "Spirit" "Word".  "Elohim", I gather, must be the name used to describe the three aspects before we came up with the word "Trinity".  Back to Creation, Creation is not completely separate from, I'll just use God here, God. Everything that is, is an aspect of God or you might see it as a Manifested Representation of a Quality of God.

Nothing is Seperate from God, all is God but not the fullfillment just a small piece representing His Glory.

Everything is IN God, OF God, FROM God, and everything with the breath of Life has a PIECE of His Eternal Spirit which gives Creation the Light of Life.

Now we come back to the Deep, it must be the base form of all matter, which means it must be a "created perfect representation of matter", because I believe that The Source/God cannot be fully defined by a single manifestation. Therefore The Source or God if you want, in order to perfectly represent Itself in our reality, manifested Itself into Ruach ha-Kodesh and also The Deep, The Ruach ha-Kodesh which is The Greater Representation because It is and gives Life and Then the Deep, because it is the 3 dimensional representation of The Source/God.

Now as we see the Spirit of Elohim hovers upon, meaning literally, I believe, touching the face of the Deep. Once again I am lead to believe surrounding the entire Deep like a cocoon. Now it is possible that the Deep is an infinite object but it has a face, therefore it has a beginning and an end or it was spherical. Soo I see Ruach ha-Kodesh as a sphere around the sphere of the Deep.

Now I told you that story to tell you this one, lol....

"Let there be Light." "and there was Light" The power of those words are beyond imagination as the Word of God is Light and is Frequency, and here we have The Source through the Breath of Life, Ruach ha-Kodesh, Create Light by His will and the Word as Light became manifest into the darkness or Night of the Deep by the unique vibrational patterns that come only from God interacting with the substance of the Deep.

As His Word, visible as white light, penetrated the darkness or Night of the Deep, it refracted through the surface of the Deep and became our visible light, the 7 colors of His bow, traveling through the Deep until it came to the opposite side and here we find the number 42, as light travels through a drop of water and reflects off of the opposite interior side, it will reflect down at a 42 Degree angle from where it came from,if you could watch the light as a continuous beam, it would, if looking at the drop of water like a clock face, start into the drop of water at 10 o'clock, travel to the 3 o'clock position and then reflect at a 42 degree angle, downward toward the 6 o'clock position, forming a continuous rainbow beam of light in the shape of a "7".

Soo the Light shone into the darkness, meaning of course God was in darkness Himself, The Light was visible for as long as it took Him to speak it, you could say for us to understand, we open our mouths to speak, our voice comes out as we speak, we close our mouths and our voice stops. God opens His "mouth", Speaks Light and Frequency, the period of time His "mouth" is open and "speaking" is called Day, when He stops "speaking" and closes His "mouth" its called Night.

Soo as you read Genesis and read where he is speaking, its day time, when he stops speaking its called night. The separation between day and night.
Hopefully now when you read Day and Night you understand how that works, until He created Lights to cast Light onto the earth soo He didnt have to keep speaking forever.

Hope you enjoy, Peace upon you.

I think this is literal. It actually says this.......Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

God spoke the Creation into existence, but it took time for that existence to come into being/to become a reality.  DARKNESS was on the face of he deep means that Inflation happened, then there was Darkness for 400 Million years. Then the Stars started forming. the WMAP/NASA project that mapped out the whole universe with microwaves, and it showed God to be 100 percent right. Look at the map below, there is your Darkness on the face of the deep. Quantum Fluctuations (GOD) Inflation, 400 million years of Dark Ages, then the Stars started Forming. So the Evening (Darkness for 400 million years) and the Morning (Stars/Light started forming) was the first day. Earth and the Sun came later at 4,5 billion years BC.

YOU'LL HAVE TO HIT THE LINK.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wmap+satellite&espv=2&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS691US691&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjuzLrYq5DOAhUO3iYKHa2TBWQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=667#imgrc=AKhJWLTLneBh2M%3A

CMB_Timeline75.jpg

CMB_Timeline75.jpg

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

Jesus said that God created man at the beginning

Mark 10:6   But from the beginning of creation, 'God made them male and female.'

I used to play gymnastics with time, but I have come to the conclusion that God did everything exactly like He said He did.

He made light before the sun, birds before land animals and man from the the dust of the ground and woman from man.

In the end I had to accept the word of God as the word of God....and the word of man (evolution) as just wrong...when it opposes the Word of God.

It is my OPINION (opinion because it is not stated in the bible)  that as God made Adam and Eve Mature, and all the Animals mature. He also made the universe and the Earth mature and ready for life.   a 4.5 billion year old earth created 6000 years ago. With all the history and fossils in tact. 

This life is a test, and it tests us in many ways.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and LEAN NOT unto your own understanding : Proverbs 3:5

God said He did it they way He did it, Jesus concurs that Adam and Eve were in the beginning with God. who am I to question that, and who is man to say He is wrong

On 7/25/2016 at 10:12 PM, Revelation Man said:

I think this is literal. It actually says this.......Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

God spoke the Creation into existence, but it took time for that existence to come into being/to become a reality.  DARKNESS was on the face of he deep means that Inflation happened, then there was Darkness for 400 Million years. Then the Stars started forming. the WMAP/NASA project that mapped out the whole universe with microwaves, and it showed God to be 100 percent right. Look at the map below, there is your Darkness on the face of the deep. Quantum Fluctuations (GOD) Inflation, 400 million years of Dark Ages, then the Stars started Forming. So the Evening (Darkness for 400 million years) and the Morning (Stars/Light started forming) was the first day. Earth and the Sun came later at 4,5 billion years BC.

YOU'LL HAVE TO HIT THE LINK.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wmap+satellite&espv=2&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS691US691&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjuzLrYq5DOAhUO3iYKHa2TBWQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=667#imgrc=AKhJWLTLneBh2M%3A

CMB_Timeline75.jpg

CMB_Timeline75.jpg

Believing in godless NAZIs, aka NASA, is something I will never do.

I have a rule, I never believe anything the government tells me, EVER.

You would be wise to consider the same.

5 hours ago, Just a Mirror said:

Believing in godless NAZIs, aka NASA, is something I will never do.

I have a rule, I never believe anything the government tells me, EVER.

You would be wise to consider the same.

The Picture, if I could link it, is a FACT, it maps out the Universe and shows there was 400 Million years of Darkness. Why would you be against anything that proves Gods wisdom is true ?

On 7/26/2016 at 5:33 PM, Riverwalker said:

Jesus said that God created man at the beginning

Mark 10:6   But from the beginning of creation, 'God made them male and female.'

I used to play gymnastics with time, but I have come to the conclusion that God did everything exactly like He said He did.

He made light before the sun, birds before land animals and man from the the dust of the ground and woman from man.

In the end I had to accept the word of God as the word of God....and the word of man (evolution) as just wrong...when it opposes the Word of God.

It is my OPINION (opinion because it is not stated in the bible)  that as God made Adam and Eve Mature, and all the Animals mature. He also made the universe and the Earth mature and ready for life.   a 4.5 billion year old earth created 6000 years ago. With all the history and fossils in tact. 

This life is a test, and it tests us in many ways.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and LEAN NOT unto your own understanding : Proverbs 3:5

God said He did it they way He did it, Jesus concurs that Adam and Eve were in the beginning with God. who am I to question that, and who is man to say He is wrong

From the Beginning......Of course it is speaking about Species, not Planets and Suns which are not sexual in nature. So all species, basically, are MALE and FEMALE. The point was that any person not adhering to this lies outside of Gods will and understanding.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The Picture, if I could link it, is a FACT, it maps out the Universe and shows there was 400 Million years of Darkness. Why would you be against anything that proves Gods wisdom is true ?

Ok, you said God created everything Grown, or Matured. Ok, well if thats true Adam was created at 13 or whatever. Meaning Adam appeared to have lived 13 years but did not.

Soo, along the same lines, God creates a universe that appears mature, possibly appears 400 million years old, but is not.

The only way around this situation is if it took God 13 years to create Adam. If you believe that then you can have your 400 million years.

Creation is pretty much accelerated, unless of course a week for God = 28 billion years.

Or everyday is different by millions if not billions of years.

I personally think stuff just is spoken into existence in 6 24hr days. 

It just appears to be older due to it looking like it should be.

Edited by Just a Mirror

1 hour ago, Just a Mirror said:

Ok, you said God created everything Grown, or Matured. Ok, well if thats true Adam was created at 13 or whatever. Meaning Adam appeared to have lived 13 years but did not.

Soo, along the same lines, God creates a universe that appears mature, possibly appears 400 million years old, but is not.

The only way around this situation is if it took God 13 years to create Adam. If you believe that then you can have your 400 million years.

Creation is pretty much accelerated, unless of course a week for God = 28 billion years.

Or everyday is different by millions if not billions of years.

I personally think stuff just is spoken into existence in 6 24hr days. 

It just appears to be older due to it looking like it should be.

It took 13.7 Billion years to get to where we are at in Gods Creation. It doesn't take God any longer to create a baby, a 13 year old or an adult. I would assume he created an adult, but it really doesn't matter. God lives in the past, present and Future, so as soon as God creates something, it is done in His reality. But as per causation, it took 13.7 billion years to get to where we are at now. Thats just a fact. Why get hung up on the word day when the Hebrew language had only 4000 or less words and the English language has 400,000 words. Many words had multi meanings. DAY can mean Light, 24 HOUR DAYS, or an era/a set period of time.