ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-lgbt-curriculum-california-20160714-snap-story.html

One story I read (but cant post because of the malware on it) says it will even be taught down to second grade level. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

Knowledge is good. 

You think its good to teach it in the schools, that its acceptable? 

12 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

You think its good to teach it in the schools, that its acceptable? 

Yes, I do think it is acceptable to teach history in a history class. These things happened, it does nobody any good to pretend they did not

42 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Yes, I do think it is acceptable to teach history in a history class. These things happened, it does nobody any good to pretend they did not

This isnt just history. Its an entire curriculum built around the gay rights activists. It is specifically to teach acceptance and the history of gay rights. Not just a marginal comment about it, but an entire curriculum. I find that deplorable. Kids do not need to know about the first gay to come out of the closet.

47 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

This isnt just history. Its an entire curriculum built around the gay rights activists. It is specifically to teach acceptance and the history of gay rights. Not just a marginal comment about it, but an entire curriculum. I find that deplorable. Kids do not need to know about the first gay to come out of the closet.

Not according to the link you posted

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, ayin jade said:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-lgbt-curriculum-california-20160714-snap-story.html

One story I read (but cant post because of the malware on it) says it will even be taught down to second grade level. 

Kids don't need to be learning about that kind of perversion in schools.  Our schools have become less about teaching skills for success in life and more about propaganda and indoctrination.  This is REALLY about history  of gay people.  It is just another form of indoctrination.   They need to be teaching real history, but our national history is being revised and now we have these people teaching children about homosexual "history."   It really is disgusting and irresponsible.   It's part of a larger system of indoctrination.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

6 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I went to the link, and then read some of the comments.  I'm not sure what I expected to find, being the state of Cali is even nuttier than my own People's Republik of NY, but I was pleasantly surprised to read this (from someone who identifies himself as Kevin55) 

Excerpt: 

There’s no question that homosexuals have made great contributions to society. But what follows from that? Is it because they’re members of the LGBT community, or is it simply because they are gifted individuals? If Liberace had been heterosexual would his talent be any less remarkable? Greg Louganis is a great athlete who is also gay. Is there some connection there? Would his athletic abilities be any different if he were straight? Tchaichovsky was rumored to be gay, but what’s that got to do with his ability to compose music? He composed music as a musician, not as a homosexual. The significance of one’s talents and contributions stand on their own merits, not on the individual’s sexual orientation. Acknowledging contributions one has made to society has nothing to do with the approval or disapproval of sexual behavior.

I thought he made a good point.

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Content Per Day:  16.70
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Fantastic.  That's just what our students need to compete worldwide for jobs in the 21st century!  [sarcasm]