IGNORED

Anointing,Indwelling,Authority,Power-What is the Difference?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Rusty....

Well,I'm not sure if that was a reply in the Thread I was referring to here but it is good when someone makes a comment like that on the Forums so that we could share Gods Word with them & perhaps,by the Power of the Holy Spirit,they will be Enlightened,,,,,,,I'm sure to an unBeliever it may seem so,they do not yet understand that Jesus Willingly gave His life in our place,He gave up His Spirit at Will which no human can do,only God     If someone can see how very much Jesus Loves them & that He did all that just for them,Personally,,,,,they will find what we did at the foot of the cross,LOVE,FORGIVENESS,GRACE,SALVATION & A MORE ABUNDANT LIFE!

Praise Jesus!                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,826
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Jonh 15:24,

If I had not done among them the works which non other man did, they had not had sin: but now they have both seen and hated me and my Father. 

Jonh 15:26,

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will sent unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testified of me. 

Jonh 16:3,

And these things will they do unto you, because they have not know the Father nor me. 

Jonh 16:5,

But now I go my way to him that sent me, 

Jonh 16:7,

For if I go not away,                     The Comforter will not come unto you.