• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Davida said:

Pokémon and the pokemon app is a  DEMONIC game -- stay away from it.   Pokémon means  "pocket monster" , monster= aka  "demon".  A few demonic inspired entertainment things have come out of the Japanese creators like the Anime cartoons , these are steeped in occult and magic - we should renounce  & reject all of this Satanic creations. Christians need to pray that the Holy Spirit bless them with the ability to discern the spirits that is for sure! Too many people are naïve and sucked into this garbage.

Davida, can you pls post copy and paste this in :

Thanks, you're very right it is very evil~~

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I'm sure it will pass like all games.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't see the app itself of being evil, but the whole pokeymon thing seems to be.  It is however extremely dangerous for people are hurting themselves not paying attention to daily life.  Then again people have been doing that with phones and tablets long before this came out.

I agree, Tigger, this too will pass. I just hope no one gets spiritually involved while it's going around. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Not only is pok'emon evil, it also encourages bad grammar and spelling among kids. Anyone with basic knowledge can tell you that the accent is in the wrong place. It should be pronounced po-KAY-mon and not POKA-mon. ^_^

52 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't see the app itself of being evil, but the whole pokeymon thing seems to be.  It is however extremely dangerous for people are hurting themselves not paying attention to daily life.  Then again people have been doing that with phones and tablets long before this came out.

I agree, Tigger, this too will pass. I just hope no one gets spiritually involved while it's going around. 

You said:

I just hope no one gets spiritually involved while it's going around. 

That's the danger of all of this and some accidents happened already~:(

14 minutes ago, Davida said:

That is the thing , other one - Pokémon is evil from the start, and the app is the furtherance of a satanic idea. The modern world is not created in GOD's image.  In the greater picture......As I see it one or another evil concept, concept or technology or gets introduced into the world  or society for the purpose of polluting our psyches,  distorting young or gullible minds & attitudes. It paves the way for future plans of the devil and un-grounds people away from reality. This app is kind of a version of creating an augmented visual or sensual reality for people to interact with rather than the natural world or human interactions. Plus the part of (monsters) i.e. demonic entities just showing up places - what is that about? Also, it supports the type of belief system/ philosophy that "Everything is relative" and if that is true than nothing really matters belief system-- ever try presenting the Gospel to someone who believes that?  People can change their brains by what they do over a prolonged period of time.   They are not GOD inspired inventions and  they all lead away from GOD and into further diabolical bondage.    The real Christians who start rejecting all this stuff that is to come will be looked at like people look at the Amish now.

Davida, you see it the way I see it, it's pure demonic stuff ..and paving the way to accept images which are not real and will be printed in our minds.

Could this be the start of the mark of the beast?

Maybe implant something like this in people so they will be deceived and follow the A.C.? And they might see images  of the A.C. in their head?

2 Corinthians 2:11King James Version (KJV)

11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

2 Corinthians 10:4King James Version (KJV)

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)