• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

You said:

I just hope no one gets spiritually involved while it's going around. 

That's the danger of all of this and some accidents happened already~:(

well, that is probably more about stupidity than demonic influence :)   I see people doing that while reading text messages......   maybe even from thier youth minister..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

45 minutes ago, other one said:

well, that is probably more about stupidity than demonic influence :)   I see people doing that while reading text messages......   maybe even from thier youth minister..

Churches are getting excited about have those creatures hide in their churches , they think it will give them an opportunity to witness? 

FREEHOLD IOWA- Landover Baptist Pastor, Deacon Fred used a blowtorch and a sword Sunday morning to demonstrate that Pokemon games and toys are only sugar-coated instruments of the occult and evil.

Earlier this week at Landover's Wednesday evening service, children's pastor Marty Richards told 714 kids ages 2 through 10 that Pokemon is evil and was sent to this planet under direct orders from Satan himself. 

To drive home his point, Richards burned Pokemon trading cards and video games with a blowtorch and skewered 14 plastic Pokemon action figures with a 40 inch broad sword. Richards then held the sword with all 14 pierced Pokemon figures over a charcoal grill. Richards' 5-year-old son tore the limbs and head off a Pokemon doll and spit on the dismembered carcass. 

During the demonstration, the children chanted: "Burn it. Burn it,'' and "Chop it up. Chop it up.'' "Kill them All!" 

Manufacturers of the hugely popular Pokemon products, including Nintendo and Hasbro Inc., lied openly about Pokemon's association with the occult. 

The national Christian Coalition told The Press on Friday that it fully agrees with Landover Baptist's stand against the ungodly toy industry. "Toy manufacturers are being guided by Satan's minions." One source stated, "Demons are instructing the Nintendo and Hasbro companies on how to corrupt a child's innocence and create a future army of junior Satanists that will one day rule the world!" 

"We agree with Pastor Deacon Fred, and The Landover Baptist Corporation,'' said William Barnes, a spokesman for the national Christian Coalition based in Virginia. "It's a policy issue, a church issue, and a national security issue. We know all about it. We currently fund over 15 campaigns against the Pokemon menace.'' 

Pokemon, (pronounced POH-kaymahn), is short for pocket demons. The Devil loving phenomenon began in Japan over 20 years ago. A young boy summoned an evil demon to kill his entire family because they wouldn't buy him a stick of chewing gum at the supermarket. The demon came, and brought with it, other pokemons who jumped into the parents mouths while they were sleeping, and lodged themselves in their tracheas, suffocating an entire family, and setting the boy free to steal their money and buy gum. 

"The whole idea behind Pokemon is to show a child that they can become a "powerful evil force, and they don't have to listen to their parents.'' Landover occult expert, Jonathan Edwards said. "Kids look for different Pokemon demons, find them and utilize their specific powers to create chaos in the home. It can be extremely violent, and the liberal media does not want anyone to know how many families have been torn apart since this menace began. The ultimate goal for a child is to collect them, and once they've collected all of them, they can have anything they wish for. In most cases, the child wishes for complete control over his entire family. The pokemons approach in the still of night, entering the parents mouths and lodging themselves in their tracheas until they suffocate. They then scurry off quietly and return to their masters bed. When authorities arrive, they are shocked to see no evidence of foul play. They observe only a smiling child, fast asleep, surrounded by stuffed animals and 'innocent little' Pokemons."

Deacon Fred, one of 37 co-pastors of the 125,000-member, fundamentalist-baptist church, said that his "antenna went up" over a year ago. While driving with his kids, he heard them in the back seat talking about "Abra'' and "Cadabra,'' "A chill went down my spine, and a trickle of perspiration dribbled slowly down to the small of my back!" He pulled the car over, took the Pokemon action figures from his children, placed them on the road, got back into the car and backed over them "100 times, until there was nothing left but shards of plastic." The teary eyed children watched from the roadside. 

Pastor Deacon Fred said that he doesn't see why more unsaved folks don't see the Devil's hand in this. "Three of the Pokeman characters sprouts horns!" Another concern, he said, is that children exploring a Pokemon Web site can click to other games, including "Magic: the Gathering,'' a Satanic game similar to Dungeons and Dragons. 

"It's got fancy sugar coating on it, but, underneath, it's Hell's poison,'' Pastor Deacon Fred said. 

Focus on the Family, the Colorado Springs-based Christian organization whose messages reach as many as 5 million people weekly via radio broadcasts, has researched Pokemon, said David Wright , project coordinator the Youth Culture Department. "What we found, is so horrifying, and so schocking, it would drive an unsaved person to the brink of insanity! Godly Christians are the only ones who can see this Satanic attack, we don't expect sinners to understand our ongoing battle with principalities that are not of this world. We do however, expect them to take us very seriously, and to submit to our (God's) authority in destroying these little beasts before they make junior Satanists out of every child on the planet!"

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1099/pokemon.html

well, that's rather eye opening.....   maybe i should have looked into these things a long time ago....

Could Cern have something to do with this soon?

Could this pave the way ?

We never had them in our house for our children but I remember my sister throwing some of those toys  out from her daughters bedroom and I forgot which ones they were, there was something about them,I will ask her again and let you know..

Games and Toys

"Monopoly", "Snakes and Ladders", "Checkers", ("Draughts" in the UK) and "Chess" are classic examples of games which promote positive interaction.

Other games such as "Dungeons and Dragons" (D&D), and "Magic: The Gathering" are evil and cause harm to the souls of our children. In D&D players build up make-believe characters and become deeply involved in the fantasy world of the game. Some teenagers have identified themselves so strongly with their characters that when their characters died they have then committed suicide.

What D&D was in the 1980's, Magic: The Gathering was for the 1990's. It is a role playing game similar to D&D, and has built a cult following among people of all ages across the country. One of the magic cards used in this game is "Soul exchange" and pictures spirits rising from graves. Like all the other cards in this ghastly game, it offers a morbid instruction: "Sacrifice a white creature."

Pokemon, Star Wars, Furby, Teletubbies and Beast Wars are toys which have been developed from children’s programmes and movies. Some of these toys may encourage violent behaviour. Children may become obsessive over them. They may want to spend money on them to collect all the characters, which can lead to greedy and addictive behaviour.

Pokemon is a cartoon and game that has become very popular among children and is sold by Wizards of the Coast, the same company which sells D&D.

Similar to D&D, Pokemon is a role playing game, but designed for younger children. The object of the game is for the child to become a master by gaining power through confrontations between the various monsters. The players must catch as many Pokemons as possible if they want to be Pokemon masters. The more they catch and train, the more power they will have for future battles. Since the Pokemons are spirits, they have abilities to do such things as induce headaches, read minds, and suck out souls. Energy cards are used to strengthen one's own monster or weaken the opponent. Psychic energy, for example, enables the player to evict sickness, pain or confusion induced by a Pokemon.

Some of the commands used are: "Select your desired attack. Hold down the button until your opponent's life stops draining." "Once you have captured Zapados, you can use it to quickly lower the health level of Articuno."

Shops which sell D&D often sell other occult material such as tarot cards, ouija boards, and games involving the same. All occult practices are evil, opening spiritual doors to demonic influence, and should be strictly forbidden and avoided. This includes "harmless" fortune telling such as reading tea leaves, palmistry, astrology and horoscopes, and magic of any kind. Children often become innocently involved in these things, experimenting and playing games with friends.

The ouija board, in particular, is a powerfully dangerous satanic weapon which tends to fascinate older children and teenagers. Children have to be taught and assured that standing up against occult practices is not weak, fearful, or "chicken", but is strong, wise, and obedient to God who forbids witchcraft in any form (see 1 SAMUEL 15:22-23;DEUTERONOMY 18:10-12).

Children should also be taught that if they are ever afraid they should simply call to Jesus in prayer, asking Him to shield and protect them. Teach them also to bind and rebuke whatever frightens them, commanding it to go away in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Be aware of what your child is playing with. Gain advice and do not hesitate to throw away games or toys you do not agree with. Use these opportunities to teach children God’s ways.

https://www.cai.org/bible-studies/protecting-our-children

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Could Cern have something to do with this soon?

Could this pave the way ?

We never had them in our house for our children but I remember my sister throwing some of those toys  out from her daughters bedroom and I forgot which ones they were, there was something about them,I will ask her again and let you know..

On the surface of things it doesn't look as CERN having anything to do with any of this, but if you start reading about the scientists who are working there and what they are expecting, it may well be.   I have heard some of them saying that they not only are expecting to open a portal to a different dimension, but are actually attempting to do so...   of course the official disclosure of the CERN people in power would disagree with that.  I personally believe that these portals exist and that is really what the tower of Babel was all about, so I don't think they really need CERN to open things.....   but it might be a good cover story for when the devil and his angels come through being kicked out of heaven.

It will be interesting to see.....   kind of spooky though.   Maybe we will exit through those same openings when the time comes.  Hope, Hope, Hope...

It's kind of odd that outside the entrance of the place is the Hindu god of Destruction.

Just now, other one said:

On the surface of things it doesn't look as CERN having anything to do with any of this, but if you start reading about the scientists who are working there and what they are expecting, it may well be.   I have heard some of them saying that they not only are expecting to open a portal to a different dimension, but are actually attempting to do so...   of course the official disclosure of the CERN people in power would disagree with that.  I personally believe that these portals exist and that is really what the tower of Babel was all about, so I don't think they really need CERN to open things.....   but it might be a good cover story for when the devil and his angels come through being kicked out of heaven.

It will be interesting to see.....   kind of spooky though.   Maybe we will exit through those same openings when the time comes.  Hope, Hope, Hope...

It's kind of odd that outside the entrance of the place is the Hindu god of Destruction.

Agree with you, that's what I'm thinking too ~~ we have to be so aware ~~

1 Peter 5:8

Cast Your Cares on Him
…7Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 8Be sober-minded and alert.Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.9Resist him, standing firm in your faith and in the knowledge that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering.…

Amen Angels! So very true! Extremely dangerous! Been there, done that, got the T-shirt...Thank God for the Lord's deliverance!

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Amen Angels! So very true! Extremely dangerous! Been there, done that, got the T-shirt...Thank God for the Lord's deliverance!

Amen guest, I'm curious who you are :) 

Why not join worthy????

We love to get to know you!:th_wave: