• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13
  • Days Won:  0

Source: Gavin Long Biography

Here’s what we know about Long’s life:

Long grew up in Grandview, Mo. where he graduated from Grandview High School back in 2005.

Grandview Police said they had very little contact with Long during his time there. Long was issued a traffic ticket in 2003 and police interviewed him about something in 2005, however, he was never arrested or charged with anything.

Long served as a Marine for five years before being discharged in 2010, ABC News reported. He was deployed to Iraq from June 2008 to January 2009.

The University of Alabama issued a statement that Long was a student there for the spring semester of 2012 and made the Dean's list. The school said its police department had no record of any interaction with Long.

Long’s last known address was at a home on the 1100 block of East 77th Terrace in Kansas City.

Documents show Gavin Long filed a document in Jackson County, Mo. last year to legally change his name to Cosmo Ausar Setepenra. He also wanted to declare himself a member of the United Washitaw de Dugdahmoundyah Mu’ur Nation, Mid-West Washita Tribes.   

According to the document filed with Jackson County, the tribe describes itself as “those who embody historical continuity with societies, which existed prior to the conquest and settlement of their territories by Europeans (as well as peoples brought involuntarily to the New World who freed themselves and re-established cultures from which they have been torn) as well as tribal peoples whose social, cultural and economic conditions distinguish them from other sections of the national community and whose status is regulated wholly or partially by their own customs or traditions or by special laws or regulations.” 

The shooting in Baton Rouge happened on July 17, which was also Long's 29th birthday. 

So is he Gavin Eugene Long, or Cosmo Ausar Setepenra?  What is the United Washitaw de Dugdahmoundyah Mu'ur Nation, Mid-West Washita Tribes?  I guess I'll be looking that up on Bing or DuckDuckGo.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

36 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Source: Gavin Long Biography

So is he Gavin Eugene Long, or Cosmo Ausar Setepenra?  What is the United Washitaw de Dugdahmoundyah Mu'ur Nation, Mid-West Washita Tribes?  I guess I'll be looking that up on Bing or DuckDuckGo.

Its nonsensical. Its a made up tribe of black anarchists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washitaw_Nation

• Group:  Royal Member

12 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Its nonsensical. Its a made up tribe of black anarchists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washitaw_Nation

Thank you.  It is nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

It is a black supremacy group with, (of course) a religious component embedded in it as well.  This is their official website:

http://www.dralimelbey.com/the-official-united-washitaw-de-dugdahmoundyah-muur-nation-history.html

Thank you.  I think I know more about them now than I want to.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I wouldn't call anarchists nonsense....  the people are dangerous.

47 minutes ago, other one said:

I wouldn't call anarchists nonsense....  the people are dangerous.

I didnt call anarchists nonsense. I called their made up nation nonsense. They claim to be a tribe but its a made up thing. Its purpose is solely to give themselves a sense of cohesion while they pick at the fabric of society. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I see your point, but it's still not in the nonsense column to me.   I've been among a group of those people when I was involved with Alex Jones and his program and they are really frightening in how deep into our system they are embedded.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

The KMBC source looks legitimate to me, though I don't think one can ever trust Wikipedia.  

8 minutes ago, gerbilgirl said:

The KMBC source looks legitimate to me, though I don't think one can ever trust Wikipedia.  

I chose wiki as the "safe" source after looking around at other sources. I have seen errors in wiki before so I dont trust it unless I check around first.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 10:56 AM, ayin jade said:

I chose wiki as the "safe" source after looking around at other sources. I have seen errors in wiki before so I dont trust it unless I check around first.

To get the news now, one has to do one's own digging to get at the meat of the matter.  That means the Internet because the MSM isn't to be trusted.  So over the years, we've probably all developed a certain number of reliable websites we can trust.  It's a shame real journalism has fallen to this level.  For me, I look for authors like Katie Pavlich, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, et al.  They dig below the surface of the story to reach the important facts, and then cite their opinions on those facts.  Journalism used to be about the unvarnished truth.  Not so anymore.  I rely more on Op-Ed's to sift threw the story arriving at the true facts I need to know.