rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Some scholars believe we have already entered the tribulation, and that all of the four horsemen have begun to ride. Others base their beliefs on the various colors of the horses in the first four seals. Yet many others believe the seven seals parallel the conditions Christ outlined in His Olivet Discourse. But since I disagree with all of the theories above, I had to take a road less traveled. So I set out to blaze a new trail. In my view, I see the different descriptions given for each of the seven seals. And I believe that when each seal is opened, we will be able to recognize the changing conditions in the world around us, as very specific events will occur that will directly relate to each of the seven seals.
In my view, there’s a very good possibility that the rider of the first horse, the white horse, may have already begun to ride. The rider of the second horse (red) may also be getting ready to ride. However, I do not see any indication that the rider’s of the black and pale horse’s have mounted-up just yet. With that, I’ll begin my interpretation and complete break-down of Revelation chapter 6, which I believe, provides us with very strong clues about the conditions we’ll see unfolding in the world, when each of these successive seals are opened.
Revelation 6:1-2 (MEV) "I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures saying, with voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and there before me was a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow. And a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering that he might overcome."
The rider of the white horse has a bow and a crown was given to him as he goes forth conquering. It seems likely to me that a bow without any arrows may possibly be indicating that a leader will arise on the world stage and conquer nations without actually going to war with them. If this is so, I can only think of one man at this present time that would possibly fit this description. In fact, this same man seems to fit the description given in several other Bible prophecies as well, especially in the book of Daniel. However, I’m not being dogmatic about the character here. That’s not important. We can always change his name later, if someone else comes along later, who seems to fit better. But as of now, I can’t think of any others, so I’m filling in the blanks with this particular character, in order to show how I interpret the scriptures in this most intriguing chapter.
When Barack Obama was declared the winner of the 2008 election, he chose a very interesting place to set up a unique stage where he would deliver his acceptance speech. It was the newly built stadium for the Denver Broncos. At the top of the stadium, there just happens to be a large (27 ft. tall) statue of a white horse. It’s a statue of an Arabian stallion named Thunder. At that time, no one would’ve made the connection or given that statue much thought, as it could easily be just coincidental. I didn’t make the connection then either, not until I started putting more of the puzzle pieces together just recently. I mean, a white horse, a bow without arrows, which may indicate conquering without actually going to war. Another thing I find very odd, is that they would name that statue “Thunder,” because the first living creature had a voice like thunder, and scripture doesn’t say anything about the voices of the other three living creatures who speak afterward. This could be another hidden nugget!
Some might think I’m way off base here, considering Obama could possibly be the fulfillment of this prophecy, and years ago, I would have agreed with them. The reason is that after the nation of Israel was born in a day, in 1948, many Bible prophecy scholars began taking a more literal approach to interpreting Bible prophecies, just as Sir Isaac Newton had predicted nearly 300 years ago. And for the last four or five decades, scholars have been watching the European Union, expecting the world’s final dictator would arise from a revived Roman Empire (EU). I’m sure many of these scholars would think it’s ridiculous to even think Daniel’s little horn, the son of lawlessness, could possibly come from the USA.
Could it be, that they are thinking too much about the ancient Roman Empire, and not enough about the revived Roman Empire? They seem to be overlooking the fact that Daniel said the fourth beast (Rome) would end up devouring the whole world (globalism), treading it down and breaking it in pieces (Dan. 7:23). In Daniel’s prophecy, the ancient Roman Empire was Daniel’s fourth and final beast. Rome was also the only one of Daniel’s empires that wasn’t conquered by any other kingdom. It just grew too large and collapsed from within, as it led the world into the dark ages. Now fast-forward to the 15th century, as the first settlers in the new world (North America) sailed with Christopher Columbus from Spain, which was part of the ancient Roman Empire. Many others fled from Britain, which is still a member of the EU today. And here we are now, still under the Roman system of law to this very day. Need I say anymore?
Obama isn’t known as a man of war. He is better known for pulling troops out of occupied territories from previous wars, which may give the appearance that he is more peaceful and would rather have dialog and negotiate with the opposition, instead of putting troops on the ground. But he tends to give bold warnings (boastful words), and then not back them up when he’s challenged. He is also a meddler in the affairs of other nations. And we shouldn’t forget that it was none other than his administration that brought on the Arab Spring, an uprising of people protesting their governments, creating chaos in many Middle Eastern nations . If it turns out that Obama is not the rider of the white horse, his foreign policy has, at the very least, set the entire Middle East ablaze with turmoil; while also turning against Israel, our only true friend and ally in that region.
Egypt’s government was overthrown as Hosni Mubarak was ousted. It was reported that the CIA left a trail in Egypt and encouraged the Egyptian people to rise up and riot against the government, so that Obama’s preferred Muslim Brotherhood could take charge instead. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to learn that professional rioters were sent in, just as was reported in the racial riots in American cities. Divide and conquer seems to be his strategy, both in his foreign policy and domestic as well. As a result, the Muslim Brotherhood did take over in Egypt, even though their run didn’t last long, as the Egyptian citizen’s quickly revolted and forced the Muslim Brotherhood out. Short 3 minute video:
Then Muammar Gaddafi was assassinated in Libya, and once again, USA fingerprints were all over the evidence, as Gaddafi was planning to sell oil without using the petro-dollar. I should also note that Saddam Hussein was actually killed for the very same reason in Iraq, under the Bush regime, contrary to the propaganda reported by the western media, that he had nuclear weapons. With the removal of Gaddafi, Libya was engulfed in chaos. Hillary Clinton’s nightmare in Benghazi led to another weapons smuggling ring that sent shipments through Syria and into the hands of ISIS, a western proxy army, created for the purpose of removing Bashar al-Assad, who was Obama’s next target for removal. Only this time, Russia’s Vladimir Putin has intervened and appears to be calling Obama’s bluff.
Though it’s still a little too early to tell for sure, I believe this is very possibly how the rider of the white horse (Obama) conquers national governments without going to war against them (bow without arrows). Obama has successfully subdued two kingdoms, and now has his sight set on a third, Bashar Assad of Syria (Dan. 7:8). This may sound ridiculous too, but even his name seems to fit (Obama-nation), and he could easily pass as a son of lawlessness. And now that he’s entered the final year of his presidency, he’s already setting his sights on world leadership in the future (Secretary-General of the UN), which becomes a vacant position at the end of 2016, less than three weeks before his second term as president ends.

Revelation 6:3-4 (MEV) – "When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come and see.” 4 Then another horse that was red went forth. Power was given to him who sat on it to take peace from the earth, causing people to kill one another. Then a great sword was given to him."
It was one thing for Obama to meddle in the affairs and overthrow the governments of Egypt and Libya, but when he set his sights on Syria, he had another thing coming. Unlike Obama, Vladimir Putin supports Syria’s Assad and he aims to help him remain in power. Putin also knows that ISIS was secretly created by the west to fight a proxy war to help remove Assad; as well as to create fear back home in the USA, so American’s will once again support a war on terror in the Middle East. And while Obama was not really serious about attacking ISIS, as he claimed, Putin is dead serious about destroying ISIS to protect Assad and Syria. And by calling Obama’s bluff, Vladimir Putin could very possibly be the rider of the red horse. And since the rider of the red horse is given a great sword and power to take peace from the earth, causing men to kill each other, this could possibly be the beginning of World War III, if not, at least a much greater crisis in the Middle East, not to mention wars and rumors of wars.
When we turn on the television and watch reports coming from the mainstream news media, they often interview many analysts and retired military personnel, discussing how things could very easily develop into World War III. Yet when you listen to economists outside of the mainstream media and even some within, they often discuss a coming economic crisis or collapse, which is often the cause of wars. In fact, I’ve often heard people in general discussing how they believe we need another war when the economy starts getting bad. And this is the reason I believe we are seeing the showdown in the Middle East today. It’s not just the economy in the USA that is weak. There is weakness all over the world. It’s a global meltdown of debt. And as a result, we are seeing currency wars and trade wars, causing tension between the nations of the world. Many nations are printing money out of thin air, devaluing their currencies. All of this makes me wonder which will happen first, World War III or an epic worldwide economic collapse?

Revelation 6:5-6 (MEV) – "When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there was a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not harm the oil and the wine."
The reason I chose this particular translation is because I believe the translators got this particular passage correct. Other translations, including the KJV, have changed the original language from a denarius to a penny. In the first century when this was actually written, the Roman denarius was the money being used, which was a small silver coin about the size of a dime today. A denarius was a days wages for the common Roman citizen during that time. But if we change it to penny instead, we don’t get the true effect. A penny makes it sound cheap, like they will be practically giving wheat and barley away. But in reality, it will be very expensive.
When the third seal is opened, the description of the events brought on by the rider of the black horse leads me to believe the economic collapse will occur before world war breaks out, but this, too, can lead to wars. A global financial crash will render all world currencies worthless, which will create worldwide chaos, store closures, job losses, stoppages in food shipments, riots, looting, anarchy, etc., etc…
A quart of wheat or three quarts of barley for a days wages will not be welcomed by the multitudes who live in the industrialized nations, because they will then be forced to get a taste of how the poorest third-world nations have been living for a long time. This won’t be as hard for the poor nations because they were already used to living this way of life. I can only imagine that most people will hate this new economy of working for their daily food so much, that it won’t be long before they start begging their government leaders to find a better way. And the global elite will use this to their evil advantage, because it shouldn’t be too long before the people start crying out, even begging for the mark of the beast, as long as it allows them to start buying and selling things they want, like they were before the crash.
The global elite know they could not pull off their mark of the beast scheme in this current economy. They know that many have been warning about this future technology. They know people would reject it now, but by crashing the economy and forcing the masses to work for their food, this will be a huge game changer. This is why Christians need to prepare now, not only for when the food stops shipping, but also for when that crisis finally ends and the next one begins, because the next economy coming afterward will be the mark of the beast system, a cashless society, when no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark. Those who are wise will be prepared and will be able to endure, without depending upon their government, but those who are foolish will be lured into the slavery trap of the global elite.
Revelation 6:7-8"When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 And I saw, and behold, a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him; and they were given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth."
When the fourth seal is opened and the rider of the fourth and final horse, whose name is death, begins to ride and is followed by hades (grave), then the conditions in the world will become very grave. To say this is just another world war would be an understatement. It is estimated that between 52-55 million lives were lost during World War II, but when the rider of the pale horse rides one-quarter of the earth’s population will die. The world’s population has now surpassed 7 billion people. 55 million dead in WWII is only a drop in the bucket compared to the 1 billion, 750 million people that will die during this time. They will not all die from war, however, as many will starve to death from famines, which will probably be caused by GMO crops, which do not reproduce any seeds. Also included will be thousands, if not millions more that will die from diseases derived from animals (AIDS, Ebola virus, swine and bird flu, etc.).

Revelation 6:9-11 (MEV) – "When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had held. 10 They cried out with a loud voice, “How long, O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers should be completed, who would be killed as they were."
Up to this point it’s been fairly easy to interpret this prophecy, but that’s about to change. Not only are there no more horses and riders, but there’s no fifth living creature to utter its voice either. When the fifth seal is opened, be prepared to hit a wild curve ball. This is where this prophecy becomes much more difficult, as it has stumped a multitude of scholars. Many scholars believe we are already in the fifth seal, because of the new wave of Christians being martyred at the hands of ISIS. Many other scholars believe the rapture will come after all of the martyrs are killed, especially when they see the great multitude standing around the throne after the sixth seal is opened (which I’ll cover shortly), and before the seventh seal is opened. But be careful, because many scholars and teachers alike are not connecting these dots correctly.
You see, when we consider the martyrs being killed today, this is nothing new. Thousands upon thousands of Christian martyrs have been killed since the new covenant began in the first century, beginning with Stephen (Acts 7) and millions more will be killed in the end. But what these scholars are missing here, is that the martyrs we see being killed in the fifth seal are the last martyrs to be killed, after the rapture occurs, not before. How can we know this? We know it because the martyrs who die before the rapture will be resurrected with the dead in Christ, who will be among the first to rise when Christ appears (rapture).
But the martyrs we see here in the fifth seal are being told to wait until the rest of the martyrs are killed, and then God will avenge their blood. This appears to be good for post-tribbers, because they believe the rapture and second coming will both occur on the same day, but they neglect the fact that the days will be shortened for the sake of the elect. However, these last martyrs are the saints that will be killed for refusing the mark of the beast (Rev. 13:7-8, 14:13, 20:4). If you’ve read my book, you know these martyrs are the servants that were not ready when the Son of man appeared. Because if these martyrs’ were killed before the rapture, then they (the dead) would rise first at the sounding of the trumpet, and then meet the Lord in the air, along with the living saints that will be caught up together with them in the rapture (1 Thes. 4:16-17).
Many misinterpret this chapter, assuming the rapture comes after the martyrs are killed. They might have a good case, if the events in Revelation were all in chronological order, but they are not. Furthermore, we should not expect the Lord to just give away His Father’s secret, that no one knows the day or hour. We can be sure the rapture will happen suddenly and be totally unexpected. But if we knew it was coming after the sixth seal was opened, then everyone would be watching. But Revelation 6 was not written to give us a clue about the timing of the rapture. It was written so that Christians could understand and prepare for the conditions that will be coming at the time of the end.
In Revelation 7 we see a great multitude standing around the throne, but there’s nothing in the text that says when they arrived or how long they had been there. They were already standing around the throne when John saw them. All he was told is that they came out of the great tribulation. I believe the days will be shortened for them, because they are the elect who will be ready (Matt. 24:21-22). But these martyr’s, on the other hand, will not be killed in time to be resurrected and raptured along with the elect who are ready, so they are told to wait a little longer, until all of the martyrs are killed, and then God will avenge their blood, which is consistent with what the next seal reveals.
Instead of standing around the throne in heaven, we see these martyrs souls under the altar in heaven, being told to wait until all of their fellow martyrs have been killed, and then they’re promised their blood will be avenged after the last one is killed (second coming/God’s wrath). These martyr’s were obviously not ready when the Son of man appeared. I believe these are the late arriving foolish virgins (lukewarm), who were advised to go and buy oil from those who sell. Indeed, that oil will be very expensive (Christ’ blood, plus their own blood)! They will miss the wedding supper, because they soiled their garments. And Jesus warned that, because they were neither cold nor hot, that He would spit them out of His mouth (Rev. 3:15-17). Then they will finally pass the test during the hour of trial; and then only the sheep, goats and the remnant Jews will remain on the earth, awaiting the second coming and the judgment of the nations.

Revelation 6:12-17 (MEV) – "I watched as He opened the sixth seal. And suddenly there was a great earthquake. The sun became black, like sackcloth made from goat hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when it is shaken by a strong wind. 14 Then the heavens receded like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the rich men and the commanding officers and the strong and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains. 16 They said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 for the great day of His wrath has come. Who is able to withstand it?”
Many scholar’s believe the rapture occurs when the sixth seal is opened, because they think verses 12 and 13 above, are describing the very same phases of the sun, moon and stars we see in Matthew 24:29, which occurs right before Christ descends in the clouds, sending the angels to gather His elect. First, let me say that I agree that Matthew 24:29-31 is the rapture. But I disagree that these two passages are talking about the same moment in time, because, although the phases of the sun, moon and stars appear to be the same, they are actually not the same, not even close. After a closer examination and comparison of the two passages, it is the phase of the moon that shatters their belief.
As I said in my book, the moon in Matthew 24 does not give its light, but the moon in the sixth seal turns to blood. The difference between the two, is that in Matthew the moon is not seen, which is known as a new moon, but a blood moon is a full lunar eclipse. So there is a huge difference between no moon and a full moon. I believe the rapture will occur on the feast of trumpets, so the moon not being seen in Matthew fits, because the feast of trumpets does not begin until the first tiny little sliver of the moon becomes visible to the naked eye. And also, no one knows the day or the hour the moon will appear, as it sometimes won’t appear until the next day. But on the other hand, a full blood moon comes exactly two weeks later, which would be the beginning of the feast of Tabernacles, when the moon is always full.
Not only are the phases of the sun, moon and stars in the sixth seal not compatible with a rapture scenario, but neither is the rest of this passage. I believe it is clearly describing the beginning stages of God’s wrath, which is exactly what the martyrs in the fifth seal were promised, to wait until after the last of them has been killed, for then God will avenge their blood. A great earthquake that moves all of the mountains and islands would create massive worldwide tsunami’s, which, according to Luke will cause men’s hearts to fail. This is clearly God’s wrath, rather than the rapture.
Conclusion:
The passage above is much different than Matthew 24:29-31. Let’s compare another difference. In the sixth seal, we see the kings and great men of the earth, the rich men, the commanding officer’s, the strong and everyone free and slave, hiding themselves in the caves and rocks of the mountains, saying to the mountains and rocks to fall on them and hide them from the face of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. This is nothing like the passage we see in Matthew, no comparison.
In Matthew, all we see are the tribes of the earth mourning, and there’s a good reason for this. When the sign of the Son of man appears, this sign will signal the end of the times of the Gentiles. Therefore, I believe the tribes of the earth is referring to the remnant and the Jews that are still scattered in the world. When they see the sign of the Son of man appear, then they will finally mourn for the one they have pieced and rejected. They will lift up their heads and know that their redemption draws near. The passage in Matthew shows no wrath at all, only the rapture, which will have past two weeks before the sixth seal is opened. Thus, the rapture must occur sometime before, maybe just before the fifth seal is opened; however, there’s no way to know exactly when the fifth seal will be opened. And we should not expect God to show His hand, for no one knows the day or the hour, but Him alone.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

Revelation 6:1-2 (MEV) "I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures saying, with voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and there before me was a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow. And a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering that he might overcome."
The rider of the white horse has a bow and a crown was given to him as he goes forth conquering. It seems likely to me that a bow without any arrows may possibly be indicating that a leader will arise on the world stage and conquer nations without actually going to war with them.

Conquering outside of open warfare is conquering through deception.  The rider of the horse I see as the beast from the abyss with ten horns.  I think the first seal has been opened and they have been conquering for decades now, all in support of the rise of the man of sin, their ultimate objective.

Does Obama play a role in all of that?  Possibly, but personally, I doubt it.

The progression as I see it is:

1. the feet of iron and clay (U.N.) which is manipulated by the 10 horns
  2. the ten leaders (briefly - one hour)
  3. the man of sin

The ten leaders kick off seal 2 which results in seal 3.  The man of sin brings an end to the wars, the fourth seal.  The fifth seal is the great tribulation, the sixth is the end of the great tribulation, the seventh brings God's wrath.

17 minutes ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

In my view, there’s a very good possibility that the rider of the first horse, the white horse, may have already begun to ride. The rider of the second horse (red) may also be getting ready to ride. However, I do not see any indication that the rider’s of the black and pale horse’s have mounted-up just yet.

I agree with that but for different reasons.

26 minutes ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

Though it’s still a little too early to tell for sure, I believe this is very possibly how the rider of the white horse (Obama) conquers national governments without going to war against them (bow without arrows).

I personally don't see any of the horse-riders of the first four seals as being humans.  I think Obama is a puppet, like most politicians, who are there to service of the agenda of the 10 horns.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 1:46 PM, Last Daze said:

I personally don't see any of the horse-riders of the first four seals as being humans.  I think Obama is a puppet, like most politicians, who are there to service of the agenda of the 10 horns.

Puppet?  Well we agree on something. :P

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 7/19/2016 at 11:14 AM, rollinTHUNDER said:

Yet many others believe the seven seals parallel the conditions Christ outlined in His Olivet Discourse.

I believe that is a reasonable conclusion, since the Second Coming of Christ is the culmination in both the Olivet Discourse and the book of Revelation. The first five seals have been evident since the first century. The 6th and 7th seals are yet to become a reality.