Fed Up

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have tons of questions and they are very personal to me, so if at all possible, if there is an open-minded baptist (I follow the baptist faith) preacher, teacher, evangelist, etc. Could you PM me? I hope this is appropriate to ask in a thread. I'm not quite sure how to go about this but I really need some personal questions answered by someone who can give me answers.

Thank you in advance!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Fed Up

We have an open Forum & we don't encourage anyone to ask for a specific denomination "teacher.preacher" to PM or to PM important questions at all,the sole purpose is because you have no idea who you are talking to,no way of checking credentials or identifying the person you are speaking to privately,,,,,,

WCF is non-denominational,our Statement of Faith can easily be found at the bottom of the page,we are Christians,,,,,,no one is allowed to 'teach" here because we have no way of knowing who is who,only after time,much communication etc,,,,do we get an idea of who it is we are speaking with & then,above all....we rely on the One & Only One to Discern & Reveal to us,His Truth   The Ministry Team are people who the Steward of this forum h as come t o know & will allow t o facilitate 'Study Groups" & moderate....we depend on these children of God to keep watch for us

So I will advise against y our request & ask you to participate here,on the open Forum where everything can be discussed openly,it is much wiser & safer

You pray for Gods Direction & Guidance and by getting many replies that is the best way to confirm what Gods Word says,,,,,by 2 & 3 witnesses,support of Scripture e5tc,,,,we reason together,,,,,if w4hat you want to discuss is private & personal it is good to post in our password protected Forums Adult,Mens.Ladies,etc,,,,,,or you can PM one of the Moderators,Platinum Members                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

We also have men's only and woman's only forums that are password protected if you don't feel comfortable asking personal questions here.  Do consider these.