• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all.  My friends and I just finished a new video.  It's an attempt to provide some rational explanation as to how the rise of Isis could fit in with Bible prophecy.   I look forward to some stimulating discussion on this issue.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Watching.

17 hours ago, Davida said:

My question is : Could not the Islamic Mahdi  <i.e.  the Islamic messiah they are expecting?>  still be the Anti-Christ and appear first on the world stage  as a  deceiver uniting the world religions and be a  peace maker for 3 yrs then let loose the carnage to slaughter everybody who won't take the sign of islam?  I am just watching and waiting for the Lord to reveal it, I have not a set opinion at this pt.. 

It's possible, though I think unlikely.  What is the "sign of Islam" which you mention?

13 hours ago, Davida said:

Hi Davida.  Thanks for your response. I had a look at the first link and did a search through the article for the words "buy" or "sell" and didn't find them.  That's a fairly crucial part of the Mark prophecy.  It says the purpose of the Mark will be to control buying and selling.  Anyone who doesn't take the Mark will not be able to pay the bills.  The incentive for taking the Mark is fairly obvious in this context. In a world where even Christians believe that it is money which makes the world go round and that it is money which gives life (i.e. they must "earn a living" by working to get money) the importance of the Mark being used to control buying/selling becomes clear.

Any interpretation which does not account for the stated purpose of the Mark (i.e. to control buying/selling) is almost certain to be inaccurate. I think all of us are still trying to work out how ISIS fits into prophecy.  Certainly it would be foolish to deny that they must have some role to play, but that role must be consistent with the bigger picture, too.

How do you see the "mark of Islam" being used to control buying/selling?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

something to ponder:

Islam is a tool by the new age globalists to bring the world to it's knees and send the world into chaos.   From the ashes of the chaos their man (we would call the antichrist) will arise and stop the madness and the world will fall at his feet.

They have documented the plans in the late 1800's and several groups of people who serve Satan is making it happen.  Pitting Islam against Christian/Judaeo peoples has been slowly coming together for decades.   Islam had to be built up to be a worthy enemy or the plan would not work......    Non radical Muslims are more victims than we are.

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Hi Davida. I'd rather hear your thoughts directly.  Would you mind paraphrasing the articles in your own words?

19 minutes ago, other one said:

From the ashes of the chaos their man (we would call the antichrist) will arise and stop the madness and the world will fall at his feet.

This is quite similar to what I believe, too.   Paul talks about a time when they will say "peace and safety" and the "sudden destruction will come".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

if the antichrist is the beast that is and was and is not and is to come.....   it comes out of the abyss and the only things there that i am aware of is fallen angels and demons.

if this is the Antichrist, when he does come up he could come up al almost anything or anyone.  Maybe even his own  supernatural self.