IGNORED

Declassified 9/11 report chapter details Saudi funding of Muslim extremism in U.S.

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,288
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Saudi Arabia was funding Muslim radicalism in mosques and charities at the time the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers were gathering in the United States and making contacts with Saudi nationals, according to a declassified intelligence document.

To jihad watchers, the paper confirms their charges that the Saudi government and its wealthy citizens fund extremist teachings in America. To this day, the kingdom is pressing its harsh Wahhabi Sunni Islam on American Muslims as it seeks to spread Islam around the world, they say.

In the document, one Saudi who was receiving money from Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Riyadh’s ambassador to the U.S. at the time, made a startling statement to an FBI informant. The man, who had ties to some of the hijackers, told agents that it would do the U.S. no good to limit entry visas because a sufficient number of Muslims were already in the country to destroy it and create an Islamic state.

The disclosure was tucked in the “28 pages” — a long-secret chapter in a 2002 report by the House and Senate intelligence committees after an investigation in the immediate aftermath of the al Qaeda attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and on the Pentagon. Of the 19 who hijacked four airliners, 15 were Saudis. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Intersting, Donald Trump's new campaign manager,  Paul Manafort, was a lobbyist for Prince Bandar bin Sultan.   Just coincidence I am sure. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

3 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Intersting, Donald Trump's new campaign manager,  Paul Manafort, was a lobbyist for Prince Bandar bin Sultan.   Just coincidence I am sure. 

Depends. If it was just a paycheck to him, who cares. If it was something more, then it could be telling. I don't know enough about him to say either way, so I'm not going to pass any judgement.

24 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Depends. If it was just a paycheck to him, who cares. If it was something more, then it could be telling. I don't know enough about him to say either way, so I'm not going to pass any judgement.

is it ok to further the interest of an entity that is working against the country as long as you are only it for a paycheck?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I could only find that on some out there type conspiracy sites. Do you have better sources for that? I found plenty that showed he worked on other republican campaigns such as reagan. And that he worked in a lobby company but nothing that connected him directly with bin sultan.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

10 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

is it ok to further the interest of an entity that is working against the country as long as you are only it for a paycheck?

Your misunderstanding my point. I'm saying to a lot of people a job is just a job, money is money, regardless of whether the employer us good or bad, their loyalty is going to be with whomever their current employer is, good bad or otherwise. If that is the case with this guy, then he is loyal to Trump since Trump is signing his paycheck, we don't have to worry about him pushing a Muslim agenda.

If he actually drank the coolaid and believed in the goals of his former employer, its a different story.

7 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Your misunderstanding my point. I'm saying to a lot of people a job is just a job, money is money, regardless of whether the employer us good or bad, their loyalty is going to be with whomever their current employer is, good bad or otherwise. If that is the case with this guy, then he is loyal to Trump since Trump is signing his paycheck, we don't have to worry about him pushing a Muslim agenda.

If he actually drank the coolaid and believed in the goals of his former employer, its a different story.

I am not sure how much I trust one willing to go to the highest bidder, but my real interest in this are the strands of the web.  One prince who has been tied to funding terrorist helped bail Donald Trump out during one of this bankruptcies.  Another price who has been tied to funding terrorist used the services of Paul Manafort as a lobbyist.  Now Paul Manafort is working for Donald Trump.  I wonder if I can find the web leading to the third prince tied to funding of terrorist.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Here we go.  Another thread that isn't about Trump being made about Trump.  The subject is the 911 Report.

8 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

HRC has been doing it for years.

12 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Let me join AJ in asking for the source that statement is based on.  Should be easy enough to find.