angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Do you think there could be truth in this?

http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachy-predicted-pope-benedicts-successor-will-be-last-pope-190715001-237789421.html

I don't believe in seers but looking at the time we live in , can he be right?

As for the prophecy concerning the 111th pope, Pope Benedict, the prophecy says of him, "Gloria Olivae," which means "the glory of the Olive."

Hmm..glory of the Olive?

Are we talking about the deceiver who will come and reign for a short time?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Tom Horn and Chris Putman researched and wrote too good sized books about this.   There is a lot more involved than jus St. Malachi's prophecy. From their studies, they predicted the resignation of Pope Benedict to the month, more than a year prior to him dong so and published it in a book more than a year prior.   It's a good long read, but very interesting.    I'm not promoting the Catholic Church being able to predict the future, but they certainly have been pretty much right on......   maybe some spiritual input from somewhere, or they just believed it and made it happen...   i don't know which.  but the books are a real read.

Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here

Exo-Vaticana : Petrus Romanus, Project L.U.C.I.F.E.R. And the Vatican's Astonishing Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Certainly are a good read Brother.....& Angels,you would probably find it very interesting but as other one said"Did they make it happen?"   

I prefer to stay in Gods Word these days & left my extra curricular reading alone for a time....

King James Bible
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
                                                                                                                                                            Matthew 24:36

I pay more attention to what is going on in Israel & what they are doing with the Temple than I do what pope is reigning & who is last   Honestly

With love-in Christ,kwik