• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

8 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I know I am no fan of Donald Trump, but I have an honest question.  Why does anyone care what his children think?   Thinking back on recent memory I cannot recall this being part of a convention in the past? What qualifications do they have to give political advice? 

I don't see it as a big deal, one way or the other.  Given they are ADULT children and they have had roles in his business and in the campaign, I think it is appropriate.  BTW, I don't have any issue with Chelsea Clinton speaking for her mom, either.  

But back to Trump - his kids speaking for him does not concern me.

But if he wins and makes one of them attorney general . . . *

*see JFK naming his brother Bobby to the office of Att'y General back in the 60s

Blessings,

-Ed

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I don't see it as a big deal, one way or the other.  Given they are ADULT children and they have had roles in his business and in the campaign, I think it is appropriate.  BTW, I don't have any issue with Chelsea Clinton speaking for her mom, either.  

But back to Trump - his kids speaking for him does not concern me.

But if he wins and makes one of them attorney general . . . *

*see JFK naming his brother Bobby to the office of Att'y General back in the 60s

Blessings,

-Ed

It does not really concern me as much as I just don't see the point of it at all. I also do not understand why the average American would care what they have to say, they have no sense of the reality of the life that most people in the country live.  

Guest shiloh357
11 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

It does not really concern me as much as I just don't see the point of it at all. I also do not understand why the average American would care what they have to say, they have no sense of the reality of the life that most people in the country live.  

They were not raised on a silver spoon.  They had to work the dirty jobs and they had to work for people who were not educated and were not rich.  Trump forced them to work in hard physical labor for years.   They did not get any breaks that some millionaire kids get.   They have their own businesses and ventures and have made their own way pretty much independent of their father.

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

They were not raised on a silver spoon.  They had to work the dirty jobs and they had to work for people who were not educated and were not rich.  Trump forced them to work in hard physical labor for years.   They did not get any breaks that some millionaire kids get.   They have their own businesses and ventures and have made their own way pretty much independent of their father.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let's see.  Eric Trump: He went to an "Ivy League preparatory elementary school" and then attended a similar school that was also a boarding school till he graduated. Then he went to Georgetown on daddy's money.  Now he works for the Trump Organization, which he went to work for right out of college, and he owns the Trump Winery, which daddy gave him (despite the lie that Donald Trump told people during his infomercial).   And he also started the Eric Trump Foundation, which rich people give money to another rich person for tax purposes.   Yeah, that does not sound like growing up with a silver spoon at all.  I do not know how he survived such a hard life as a child.  Poor kid didn't have any breaks or advantages. 

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let's see.  Eric Trump: He went to an "Ivy League preparatory elementary school" and then attended a similar school that was also a boarding school till he graduated. Then he went to Georgetown on daddy's money.  Now he works for the Trump Organization, which he went to work for right out of college, and he owns the Trump Winery, which daddy gave him (despite the lie that Donald Trump told people during his infomercial).   And he also started the Eric Trump Foundation, which rich people give money to another rich person for tax purposes.   Yeah, that does not sound like growing up with a silver spoon at all.  I do not know how he survived such a hard life as a child.  Poor kid didn't have any breaks or advantages. 

And your source for all of that is....?

Then there is Donald Trump Jr.  He attended the same boarding school that Eric did and went straight to the University of Penn on daddy's money.  Upon graduating from college he went to work for the Trump Organization, the only job he seems to have ever had, other than being a guest judge on this daddy's reality TV show.  Yep, that is just like the rest of us.  

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

And your source for all of that is....?

It is called the internet, perhaps you have heard of it.   You made 8 claims in the post i responded to without a single source, if you think I am about to do what you won't do, you have another think coming. 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

It is called the internet, perhaps you have heard of it.   You made 8 claims in the post i responded to without a single source, if you think I am about to do what you won't do, you have another think coming. 

Translation:  "I have no source, I just made it all up."

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Translation:  "I have no source, I just made it all up."

Translation: You ask others to do what you are unwilling to do.  Why do you want me to provide a source when you do not?  Why are you special and are above such things?  Is it because you have 32,000 plus post? 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

Translation: You ask others to do what you are unwilling to do.  Why do you want me to provide a source when you do not?  Why are you special and are above such things?  Is it because you have 32,000 plus post? 

Do you want some cheese with that whine?  

I am not unwilling to provide anything.  I was never asked to, but you were.  My remarks are based on what they said about themselves at the convention.  Their own personal testimony is my source for what I said. 

Again, the truth is that you don't have a source for anything you said.  it's all just made up stuff.