• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,378
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

As born-again believers should we be content to sit and hear?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Whenever it is possible we should spread the Word of God. We can not force God's precious Word to others they will just dig their feet in deeper. We should not be ashamed to be labeled as a Christian. I tell all those who ask and I have told those who have not asked :)  . We can not make those who are not believers come to God only God can change the heart. God will not drag those who do not love Him into heaven. If a man has to put a gun to his wife's head and tell her that she has to love him.....it is not love.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Of course not.  We need first to apply the word to our own lives.  God's word is the vehicle of the Holy Spirit to wash us and change us to be more like Jesus.  We should never point it at others.  That is God's job.  But we should share God's love with others and help to meet the needs we see in their lives.  Sometimes people need a friend--someone to listen.  Sometimes they need help with repairs or child care.  We can all reach out to our neighbors.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,378
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Paul, the apostle, instructed us to walk purposefully toward one true goal (the DESTINY He has put in our spirit). 

This is not a time to wander around the mountain of defeat and unbelief; we are to lay hold of the promises of God, take Him at His word, and stand firm in faith. Rather than just being content to sit and hear, we become activators of the Word. God has destined us to walk in His PURPOSE for our life. 

"...I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ saved me for and wants me to be....forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." - Philippians 3:12,13 (Living Bible)

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY