• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/13/1955

The most significant question of the universe continues to be.. Who do we think Christ is?c256107c784273383a339ed7f0e29798.jpg Your answer to this most important question will not only determine your eternal destiny; but also reflects the way you live now. One of the most powerful thoughts a Christian possesses is the fact that Jesus Christ can NEVER be less than who He is... He is LORD.
The Preexistence of Jesus Christ as God
1. As taught by John the Baptist (John 1:1)
2. As taught by the apostle John(1:11)3. As taught by the apostle Paul (1 Tim 3:16)4. As taught by Christ Himself (John 8:58)

What was Christ Jesus the Savior doing before His Bethlehem appearance?
a. He created the universe  ( John 1:3; Colossians 1:16). This creation included everything, from electrons to galaxies, and from angels to Adam.
b. He was controlling this created universe  ( Hebrews 1:3; Colossians 1:17).

c. He was communing with the Father - John 17:24.

The Incarnation.  That God the Son could take upon himself the full nature of man and yet retain the full nature of God. The Bible declares that Christ was as much God as if He had never been man, and as much man as if He had never been God. When God the Son joined himself to a body at Bethlehem, it was an eternal arrangement. He will continue to manifest Himself in this body throughout eternity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Jesus is God and the Son of God. He is our Redeemer and the author and finisher of our faith. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

"I Am"

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/13/1955

In the Old Testament God would refer to himself as simply “I Am” (Exodus 3:14). That in itself is an awesome statement. Jesus later when talking to the Jews told them “Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM. (John 8:58). Jesus is not only saying that he existed since before his physical birth on earth, but he is identifying himself as being God, as being the I Am. Jesus again identified himself as the I am when he was being arrested in the garden. The soldiers asked if Jesus was “Jesus of Nazareth” and Jesus replied in such away that the soldiers fell to the ground. “Now when He said to them, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground.” (John 18:6).

• Thumbs Up 1