• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On July 22, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Americans want to get to the point.  This opening chapter should satisfy that.  “How does it all play out?” you might ask; this will lay out the whole book in a few pages.  The technique here was developed over time; it is a new paradigm in eschatology.  The work presented here is substantiated with the rest of the book for a more in-depth study.  

When we’re looking at diverse linear narratives about the end-times, it’s like a mosaic with individual pictures shuffled around the canvas. By picking specific and unique events, multiple and parallel accounts can be lined up and an overall sequence-of-events can be discerned. It’s a little like this puzzle:

In the local beauty contest, all contestants received prizes based on their standing. Jane was not first.  Alice came up immediately behind Betty. Carol scored higher than Alice but not Tiffany.   Sally lost to Betty but not Jane.  No one tied in scoring.

Can you discern the correct order the girls ended up?  (Answer coming up in an reply.)  The problem here is that we have a lot of disjointed information.  Each sentence holds only a partial bit of information and not all of it is essential to solve the puzzle.  Each sentence acts like an end-time narrative account in that it conveys information, but is not complete; individual sentences omit needed information – they skip key facts we would like to have.  The only way to arrive at the correct order is to sift through the whole and piece them together.  The Sequence-of-Events Analysis operates in this manner.

To assemble a Sequence-of-Events, major linear narratives are assembled in bullet point form, distilling descriptive language to get to the heart of the action: events.  Descriptive verses are not unimportant; they fill in necessary voids in understanding.  However, they concentrate on detail too much, so that the big picture gets lost.  Centering on the action, or events, gives a big picture perspective and end-time prophecy can be assembled as a whole in outline form.  Once the overall framework is in place, columns and beams to use and architectural analogy, walls and floors can be filled in, and then such details which distinguish one room from another more naturally find their mark. 

This aspect of going from big-to-small is how I was trained to rapidly find a deep interdiction target behind enemy lines as a fighter-pilot in the 1980’s.  “Popping up,” from our low-altitude ingress, we’d only have 3-5 seconds to acquire and target a building or infrastructure we’d never seen before except through intelligence photos.  Knowing the color of the building was not important; knowing its placement in regard to larger geological features was vital to acquiring the correct target.

The Bible is written largely as a series of linear narratives; this is the beauty of Hebrew: it is a wonderful language in which to tell a story with its word pictures and double entendre.  In the Bible, especially its historical books, events are laid out in linear fashion.  Much of prophecy does not share that aspect; Isaiah and Zechariah are two books which present prophecy in a Kaleidoscope fashion.  However, there are books and passages in prophecy which do conform to linearity of narrative.  These make up the main portion which forms the framework for the Sequence of Events.

End-time prophetic books and passages which are set as a linear narrative are as follows:

1. The book of Revelation, which itself is a series of parallel accounts
  2. The book of Daniel with its various individual visions
  3. The Olivet Discourse in the Synoptic Gospel accounts
  4. Paul’s letters to the Thessalonians.

This preview will not be able to fully develop all the tools being used in the book; that follows in painstaking detail.  Various aspects tools of interpretation such as linearity, specific and unique events, multiple accounts, parallel accounts, gaps, dual focus will be glossed over in this opening section.  In addition, some word study, while done in the rest of the book will be largely omitted in this brief synopsis. 

Shalom, Marcus.

To use your original puzzle analogy, what happens if one piece of information lists one of the contestants as "Betty" but another lists her as "Elizabeth?" What if the number of contestants was more than 6? What about lists that run concurrently from different perspectives?

Have you taken into consideration that Jewish thought is more of a telescopic fashion, looking at the major points before expanding upon those points, delving into the more minor, supportive points?

What happens if you've misread an event actually to be a period, or vice versa? For instance, what if the 7-year period turns out to be a 2000-year period? What if the time you think it will take for "x" to happen actually takes much less time than you envisioned? Or, much more time than you thought? What if something you thought was yet to be fulfilled turns out to be something that was already fulfilled?

I'm sorry, but your little Sequence-of-Events "paradigm" is a bit too simplistic for me.

Before you get too far along in the details of your analysis, would you please explain for me WHY the ones who are on the housetops should not come down when they're trying to escape?

Edited by Retrobyter
To add a question

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Before you get too far along in the details of your analysis, would you please explain for me WHY the ones who are on the housetops should not come down when they're trying to escape?

It does not say that at all.

Mt 24:17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house.
18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak.  (NASB)

You don't tarry at all!  Leave immediately!  Do not double back!  Don't check to see if you left the iron on... or the stove!  Really now...

Revelation 4-11 (exclusive)

The first real match of a specific and unique event we have is with the sixth Seal, so I'm going to pick up the action there in the Seal/Scroll chronology of chapters 4 through 11 (minus the sidebar account of the Temple and the Two Witnesses found in 11:1-13) and take it to the end.  Rather than replicate whole chapters starting with the sixth Seal, only an outline form of events will be presented.  This is to simplify the action and concentrate on the big items first; details are important for further integration, but first the rough framework needs to be in place.

• Rev 6:12-13 - Sun/moon/star sign
  • Rev 6:14 - Scrolling of the sky
  • Rev 7:4-8 - “Mustering” the 144,000
  • Rev 7:9-17 - Great Multitude arrives in Heaven out of the Great Tribulation
  • Rev 8:1 - Scroll opened with breaking of seventh Seal
  • Rev 8:7 - First Trumpet fire and blood 1/3 of earth burned
  • Rev 8:8 - Second Trumpet 1/3 of sea to blood
  • Rev 8:10 - Third Trumpet 1/3 of water bitter
  • Rev 8:12 - Fourth Trumpet 1/3 of light struck
  • Rev 9:1-11 - Fifth Trumpet Abyss opened 5 months torment
  • Rev 9:13-21 - Sixth Trumpet WWIII - 1/3 of man killed
  • Rev 10:1-4/Rev 11:15 - Seventh Trumpet (no desolation mentioned)
  • Rev 11:19 - Earthquake

There is an obvious match with the Sun/moon/star sign which Jesus gave us in the Olivet Discourse.  The fact that Jesus gives us both the midpoint abomination and the Day of the Lord's prerequisite sun/moon/star event in order, makes the Olivet Discourse as the keystone passage allowing the linkage of the seven Seals in Revelation to the one ‘seven’ of Daniel 9:27.  After, the midpoint abomination of Daniel 9:27 is this celestial sign which precedes the Day of the Lord.  Because the Great Tribulation is shortened, as one would dock an animal’s tail, suggests its length as being shorter than either three and a half years and a half, or even coming over a year and a half later in the sixth year of the one ‘seven’. 

The latter point is because most commentators link the Seals to the one ‘seven’ on a one-to-one basis.  However, linking the Seals one-to-one to the one ‘seven’ is an assumption of number coincidence.  As the Seal/Scroll chronology represents the opening broad overview, the first four Seals, as Spirits at work in the world (Zec 6:5), can be seen as already preparing the world for the rapid changes which come about in the one ‘seven’.  As such, a longer stretch of time for this opening introduction to the end-times would preclude any 1:1, Seal-to-prophetic year parallel as being applicable.  Furthermore, in reasoning, the one ‘seven’ is on display in the following detailed view of the end; so replication in whole would be redundant.  The Seal/Scroll chronology sets the stage for ordering more detailed, parallel events narratives which can be interpreted within its basic chronology.

I am going to link the scrolling of the sky to the sign of the Son of Man.  The only other prophetic bit which marries Rev 6:14 is Isaiah 34:4.  Indeed, while it can be said to be the source for John’s writing by some, it comes from a passage referencing the Day of the Lord’s vengeance – which can be referred back to Isaiah 61:2 with Jesus’ Second Advent.  The scrolling of the sky also completes a series of opposites in the Day of the Lord, or as Zechariah 14:7 states: “in the evening, it will be light.”

Sequencing the 144,000 as mustering is in reference to another passage in Isaiah 13:3/5.  Here, it comes before the arrival of the Elect's gathering verified by an Elder as being out of the Great Tribulation.  In the Olivet Discourse, Jesus said that the Great Tribulation came right before the sign of the Day of the Lord: the sun/moon/star event.  So, the sixth Seal sun/moon/star event comes after the Great Tribulation. That Gathering of the Elect could come before or after the 144,000, but it certainly comes before their arrival as the Great Multitude (owing to the fact that the Dead in Christ could number in the billions). Putting the 144,000's Mustering first before the Gathering of the Elect would seem to be an assumption at this point; but another account will prove that sequence order to be correct.

First, aligning the two lists around shared the sun/moon/star event means most of Revelation chapters 6-11 happen afterward (in the latter part of the sequence of events compiled so far).  Secondly, the 144,000 are interjected between Jesus’ arrival and the gathering of the Elect.  Finally, the gathering of the Elect results in their being delivered to the “barn” of Heaven reveals this sequence of events:

• Covenant with many prevailed by the Roman ruler who will come
  • Armies surround Jerusalem
  • Midpoint Abomination
  • Great Tribulation
  • Sun/moon/star event
  • Scrolling of the sky = sign of the Son of Man
  • Mustering the 144,000
  • The Son of Man coming on the clouds
  • Redemption / Gathering Elect from the clouds
  • Great Multitude arrives in Heaven out of the Great Tribulation
  • Scroll opened with breaking of seventh Seal
  • First Trumpet fire and blood – 1/3rd of earth burned
  • Second Trumpet  - 1/3rd of sea to blood
  • Third Trumpet - 1/3rd of water bitter
  • Fourth Trumpet - 1/3rd of light struck
  • Fifth Trumpet Abyss opened 5 months torment
  • Sixth Trumpet WWIII - 1/3rd of man killed
  • Seventh Trumpet - end with desolations poured out on the Roman desolator
  • Earthquake
Edited by Marcus O'Reillius
Expounded paragraph #2 into two paragraphs.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

18 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

It does not say that at all.

Mt 24:17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house.
18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak.  (NASB)

You don't tarry at all!  Leave immediately!  Do not double back!  Don't check to see if you left the iron on... or the stove!  Really now...

Shalom, Marcus.

Well, I agree with your analysis of the mentality of the escape, but you still haven't answered the question: How DO they get off their rooftops?

5 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Marcus.

Well, I agree with your analysis of the mentality of the escape, but you still haven't answered the question: How DO they get off their rooftops?

Simple: the same way that got up on top but in reverse.  
And this is a complex issue?
And my sequence-of-events analysis, as a new paradigm in exegesis, is too simplistic for you?
Perhaps it is more to your liking to change the cube aspects of the New Jerusalem which mirror the Most Holy Place to a pyramid...

Now, as you and I have gone around on this more than once, if you don't have anything on point to say in the manner of constructive criticism, could you take your minor points about the nature of the abomination, A.D. 70, and your tree bark examination of language to another thread so as to not derail this attempt to display my work on the broad outline of the end-times I have assembled which attempts to see the forest for the trees?

1 minute ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Simple: the same way that got up on top but in reverse.  
And this is a complex issue?
And my sequence-of-events analysis, as a new paradigm in exegesis, is too simplistic for you?
Perhaps it is more to your liking to change the cube aspects of the New Jerusalem which mirror the Most Holy Place to a pyramid...

Now, as you and I have gone around on this more than once, if you don't have anything on point to say in the manner of constructive criticism, could you take your minor points about the nature of the abomination, A.D. 70, and your tree bark examination of language to another thread so as to not derail this attempt to display my work on the broad outline of the end-times I have assembled which attempts to see the forest for the trees?

Shalom, Marcus.

Glad to have you nearby. I was afraid I might have caught you at a bad time on a Sunday and all.

Here's the reason I ask:

(17) Let him which is on the housetop.The houses in the streets of Jerusalem were built in a continuous line, and with flat roofs, so that a man might pass from house to house without descending into the street until he came to some point near the wall or gate of the city, and so make his escape. At a moment of danger (in this case that arising from the factions within the city, rather than the invaders without), any delay might prove fatal. Men were to escape as though their life were “given them for a prey” (Jeremiah 45:5), without thinking of their goods or chattels.

and

Matthew 24:17-19Let him who is on the house-top not come down — It is well known that the houses of the Jews, as well as those of the ancient Greeks and Romans, were flat on the top, for them to walk upon, and had usually stairs on the outside, by which they might ascend and descend without coming into the house. In the walled cities, these flat-roofed houses usually formed continued terraces from one end of the city to the other, which terraces terminated at the gates. The meaning therefore here is, Let not him who is walking on the house-top come down to take any thing out of his house; but let him instantly pursue his course along the tops of houses, and escape out of the city gate as fast as he possibly can. Neither let him which is in the field, &c. — Our Saviour makes use of these expressions to intimate, that their flight must be as sudden and hasty as Lot’s was out of Sodom. And the Christians escaping just as they did was the more providential, because afterward all egress from the city was prevented. And wo unto them that are with child, &c. — For such will not be in a condition to flee, neither will they be well able to endure the distress and hardships of the siege. This wo was sufficiently fulfilled in the cruel slaughters which were made both of the women and children, and particularly in that grievous famine which so miserably afflicted Jerusalem during the siege. See notes on Deuteronomy 28:53-57.

This makes SENSE in a city with walls. It does NOT make sense in our times and cultures with our sprawling cities without walls! Even Jerusalem today is not confined to the "Old City" which does have walls!

When are you going to understand that Yeshua` was warning His disciples of the more imminent threat that would occur in the years prior to 70 A.D.?

As I've said, not all of the Olivet Discourse was fulfilled in the first century; however, a good deal WAS!

15 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

When are you going to understand that Yeshua` was warning His disciples of the more imminent threat that would occur in the years prior to 70 A.D.?

And again, asked and answered many times before on other boards between you and I.  Now if you would like to take this issue of yours to another thread and not derail mine, I would appreciate it.

I am not going to adopt your understanding as my understanding any more than I am going to embrace a pyramid structure for the New Jerusalem as your avatar shows, and again, as we have previously discussed in the past on other eschatological message boards.

As I stated at the beginning: the foundation of my eschatological viewpoint is literal in nature and futuristic in application.  I wholly reject any Preterist notion for Daniel 9:27 and A.D. 70 as fulfilling either that or the aspects of prophecy Jesus gives us for the Olivet Discourse.

I would ask that any basic disagreement with my viewpoint be discussed elsewhere on a separate thread.  I do not want to get tied up in re-working fundamental premises and viewpoints.

IF you, the reader, (and not just Roy) have some specific question or constructive criticism about some aspect of my analysis, I would love to hear it; but that assumes a basic acceptance of a futuristic, literal, Pre-Millennial viewpoint as a common basis for any discussion.

Shalom, Marcus.

Okay, I'll back off, my point being made, but for the record, I DO accept a "futuristic, literal, premillennial viewpoint." I reject a completely preterist viewpoint, as well, and my eschatological viewpoint is likewise "literal in nature and futuristic in application." Also, for the record, I can fully accept the Sequence of Events as you have thus-far listed them. The only difference is where I would put "today" in your timeline. 'Nuff said, and have a good day, bro'.

Thank-you Roy.  If you have a specific question as to the ordering, I do not claim to be infallible, and I welcome such inquiries.

Revelation chapters 13-16 (inclusive)

Now let's look at the parallel account with Revelation of chapters 13-16 inclusive, which I call the Rise and Fall of the anti-Christ.  I think the whole of the one 'seven' is detailed here to give us some added information which is missing from other accounts, mainly the seventh Trumpet, but also about the 144,000 and about the nature of the Day of the Lord and some things peculiar to the sixth Seal which lead to much confusion about the Wrath of God first mentioned in writing in Revelation chapter 6.

In outline form from the four chapters of Revelation 13 through 16 here are the “events:”

• The rise of the fourth terrible beast of a nation out of the “sea”
    • Worship of the beast (rebellion against God)
  • Authority given (by God) to the beast of a man for one-half of the one 'seven'
    • He wages war against the Saints
    • We are to endure patiently (remember Rev 3:10 and John 17:15)
  • Rise of the false prophet with miracles and 'fire from the sky'
  • Erection of the talking image of the anti-Christ: the midpoint abomination
  • Two laws which make the Great Tribulation the worst time ever for the Church in terms of persecution
  • 144,000 assembled on Mount Zion
  • 3 Angels fulfill the Great Commission / Warn the wicked
  • Son of Man coming on the clouds
  • Harvest from the clouds
  • Avenging Angels - Blood and Fire
  • First Bowl - Sores on Man
  • Second Bowl - All sea to blood
  • Third Bowl - All water to blood
  • Fourth Bowl - Seared by heat
  • Fifth Bowl - Satan's kingdom in the dark
  • Sixth Bowl - Way for the King of the East - Battle at Armageddon N/S/E
  • Seventh Bowl - Earth changing earthquake

Working backwards at first, in sequencing this account to the previous compilation, the Bowl Judgments come last - it says so in the Harvest account in chapter 15.  Previously the seventh Trumpet announcement was broken off in the previous Seal/Scroll chronology in Revelation chapter 10 when John is told not to write and only later summed up with no details of the desolations it ensues being revealed whatsoever.  So now God shows to John what he didn't write about in the Seal/Scroll chronology: the desolations of the third Woe. They are all of the first "thirds" Trumpet Judgments but now - they're total.  The depth of God’s Wrath is displayed in the third Woe.

Notice that the end comes with an earth-changing Great earthquake. This marries what chapter 11 had at its end and in addition, what concludes the sidebar account of Revelation 11:1-13. There are parallel accounts within the book of Revelation because there is so much action taking place, and one of the clues that these take place is repeated events.  This is also the reason the book of Revelation is so hard to read when read like a novel; the action seems to go back and forth.

So the easiest sequencing of all is to preserve the finality of the Bowl Judgments.  They complete the third Woe of the seventh Trumpet.  The Bowl Judgments can be viewed as the revealed third Woe; they follow the seventh Trumpet.

• Seventh Trumpet
      • Two Witnesses die from Demon from Abyss.
    • Seventh Bowl

Starting at the beginning of Revelation chapters 13 through 16 now, the beast of a nation rises before the beast of a man is given authority to rule for 42 months doing pretty much as he pleases without interference.  This comes before the midpoint abomination now revealed as the erection of the talking image of the same anti-Christ by the false prophet who is introduced as being the source for “fire falling from the sky” which could be an apt description of a nuclear bomb explosion.  That seminal event worthy of mention happens during the first half of the one ‘seven’ and before the midpoint abomination as well.  The first four main bullet points precede the midpoint abomination and are put first.  They explain the source for the midpoint abomination and the Great Tribulation and are a match.

Next, in response to the events of the antagonists, in Revelation chapters 14, the 144,000 are mustered before the Harvest. The assumption provided in the Seal/Scroll account combined with the Olivet Discourse is validated by the order given here. This is often the case; one account will allow alternate interpretations. Only when referenced against another account, whether multiple or parallel, is an additional fact provided which clears up the ambiguity.

In the sixth Seal, John only hears the number, here we see them and we are given additional information about the 144,000. One, the Lord is standing on Mount Zion.  Two, the 144,000 are assembled on Mount Zion. Three, they never leave Jesus' side, so wherever Jesus goes, so goes His Army. These are crack troops, and they help tramp out the Wrath of God as portrayed in Joel on the Day of the Lord. (Jesus' Bride is safe at home in Heaven with the Father as all good Grooms would love and protect their Bride.)

The Pre-Trib and Post-Trib schools of eschatology insist that Jesus never touches down on the earth prior to gathering the Elect from the clouds.  That reading from First and Second Thessalonians takes the vision of Christ coming on the clouds as a singular event.  However, Paul can omit an event and not violate the overall sequence of events. 

Jesus’ return was foretold at His Ascension and in Acts 1:11, we are told that He will return as He went up.  Therefore, I expect Jesus will part the night sky with the scrolling of the sky to reveal the light of Heaven, and descending upon the clouds, will touch down on the Mount of Olives, splitting it in two as described in Zechariah 14:4.  This causes the second earthquake of the sixth Seal (v.14) and the twin hills are the Mount Zion of Revelation chapter 14.

The 3 Angels come before the end, just like Jesus said in Mt 24:14; the Church cannot fulfill the Great Commission. Also too, their warning to the wicked that God is coming in Wrath has them hiding in the caves in the sixth Seal before Jesus actually comes to Harvest the Elect.  This explains the first writing of “wrath” in the book of Revelation at 6:16 and why the wicked, who have no discernment of God’s Plan, so plainly know it is coming nevertheless: they’re told explicitly and they got the message.

The imagery of “one like the son of man” is the third time Jesus is depicted on the clouds of Heaven gathering the Elect in the Bible.  First foretold in the Olivet Discourse, (and the second time some years later is included in Paul’s very first letter to the Churches: 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17) this third mention by John matches previous two bullet points showing Jesus coming on the clouds and gathering the Elect.  Both accounts intersect and will be combined on this common event.

The final portion of chapter 14 has two avenging Angels.  The first supplies the Blood present on the Day of the Lord Wrath.  The second has charge of the fire.  Fire is another component of Old Testament Day of the Lord Wrath and it is the first element of God’s Wrath from the Trumpets.  As this Wrath is to only burn a “third” of the Earth, it is “managed.”  The Angel supplying Blood literally fills the Land around the “City.” 

Knowing there are two battles said to be fought on the Day of the Lord in the Old Testament, one around Jerusalem and the other in the Valley of Decision, which scholars link to the Valley of Jehoshaphat around Bethlehem to the south, the city would then translate to Jerusalem, and the Land would be Israel.  As blood both defiles and redeems, (a paradox preserved in the dual meaning for a single verb in the Hebrew) God is literally wreaking desolation and in turn, washing the Holy Land of the sin that had been present.

The aspect having Redemption being immediately followed by Wrath in a reading of Revelation chapter 14 follows the example in the broad overview of the end in the previous Seal/Scroll chronology of chapters 4-11.  There, the first Trumpet of God’s Wrath follows within an hour of the Great Multitude arriving in Heaven.  This aspect of Rescue/Wrath which emerges in both accounts marries as well with the descriptive verse of this time from Jesus in the Olivet Discourse with the example of Noah and Lot who were both rescued and then immediately God’s Wrath rained down.

This distinction marks this eschatology as what is commonly called: Pre-Wrath.

The aspect of Rescue/Wrath both fall on the Day of the Lord.  So, I'm going to indent those events which I think occur with the Day of the Lord starting with the Sun/moon/star event and call the whole series the "Day of the Lord." The two-fold nature of this day can be seen in prophecy with one of foreboding and clouds, while the other half is full of fire, smoke and blood. Those visions can be played out in literally two days just like Rosh ha-Shanah is a two-day Holy Day. Rosh ha-Shanah starts with the Last Trumpet, and begins a Festival of Trumpets. That figurative analogy is seen here literally.

So with that bit of logic, let's put the two sequences together around the common points:

• The rise of the fourth terrible beast of a nation out of the “sea.”
    • Worship of the beast (rebellion against God)
  • Covenant with many prevailed by the Roman ruler who will come.
  • Authority given (by God) to the beast of a man for one-half of the one 'seven.'
    • He wages war against the Saints.
    • We are to endure patiently (remember Rev 3:10 and John 17:15)
    • Rise of the false prophet with miracles and 'fire from the sky.'
  • Armies surround Jerusalem.
  • Midpoint Abomination Erection of the talking image of the anti-Christ
    • Two laws which make the Great Tribulation the worst time ever for the Church in terms of persecution.
    • Great Tribulation.
  • Sun/moon/star event Day of the LORD.
    • Scrolling of the sky = sign of the Son of Man
    • Jesus touches down upon the earth.
    • Mustering the 144,000 assembled on Mount Zion.
    • 3 Angels fulfill the Great Commission / Warn the wicked
    • Son of Man coming on the clouds.
    • Harvest Redemption / Gathering Elect from the clouds.
    • Great Multitude arrives in Heaven out of the Great Tribulation.
    • Scroll opened with breaking of seventh Seal.
    • First Trumpet fire and blood – 1/3rd of earth burned
      • Avenging Angels – supplying Blood and managing the Fire.
  • Second Trumpet  - 1/3rd of sea to blood
  • Third Trumpet - 1/3rd of water bitter
  • Fourth Trumpet - 1/3rd of light struck
  • Fifth Trumpet Abyss opened 5 months torment.
  • Sixth Trumpet WWIII - 1/3rd of man killed
  • Seventh Trumpet
    • Seventh Bowl –
      • end with desolations poured out on the Roman desolator
      • Earth changing earthquake.

Notice that every sequence order from each original list remains intact!  No shuffling of facts is required.  While students of other eschatologies might balk at how I define meaning for various words (confirm, midpoint abomination, Elect, etc.) deep interpretation is not required to blend Scripture –as it is worded– into this sequence of events.  The fact that each individual account’s sequence remains intact, then verifies the correct ordering of the whole.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Marcus,

Backing up to your Rev 4- 11 comments. Are you saying that  the thirds come AFTER Christ has come?

Marilyn.