Why do you believe in Jesus?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  103
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,758
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

I believe in Jesus Christ because I believe the Bible's teaching of who he is.

I accepted God's grace and merciful gift of salvation in Jesus Christ because the Holy Spirit prompted me to do so and I obeyed.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 7/23/2016 at 1:40 PM, angels4u said:

Why do you believe in Jesus?

I believe in Jesus because He is real in my life.

On 7/26/2016 at 11:29 PM, angels4u said:

Ezra , this page is connected to the forums on FB , if people would ask you why only believing in Jesus can save us unto Salvation ,what about all other religions who all think they are right in what they believe?

If anyone asks me this, I would question: but what difference does this god make in your life? Do you have fellowship with this god? Do you hear his voice, feel his presence? Has that faith in your god improved the quality of your relationships? Has that god made you a better person?

On 7/26/2016 at 11:35 PM, angels4u said:

Can you explain the difference between believing and not believing in Jesus?

Without believing in Jesus, we will never be happy with the blessings that the eternal one gives us.

•          “I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him. But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.” (Matthew 57.19-21).

May Jesus make of our lives a living testimony of all that He is so that all those who insist not to believe in Him can not have anything to say to the contrary (happened in Acts):

“Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.” (Acts 4.16).

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  932
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,322
  • Content Per Day:  5.01
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Believe in Jesus? More than belief for Jesus is fact, whether there is belief or not.

Jesus is not dependent upon me in any sense of the word belief; however I am totally dependent upon Jesus  in every sense of the word faith.

I faithe in Jesus, like an active verb, to faithe. I place my trust in Jesus for my own eternal life with  God the Father, God the Holy Spirit, and Jesus who is God. Yes the trinity, the triune  God in three persons, yet one God.

So I more than believe on Jesus. I trust in the faith of Jesus, who died on the cross at Calvary to pay the cost of ransoming me from the penalty of my sin nature.  I do not trust in my faith for it is weak and untrustworthy. I am, even in my shameful weakness  kept strong by the faith of Jesus.

Jesus is called to be the Good Shepherd. I am but a sheep given Him by His Father, one of many that will be saved by His shepherd's work, and by His work's alone. He gave his life for the sheep of His flock. I did nothing of any merit whatsoever, even my faithe comes not from me, for I denied Jesus. I was turned about by the agency of God the Holy Spirit, so that I could then see the great folly of my arrogance in denying Him, when I had from before time itself been given to Jesus, by His Father.

I even denied the existence of any god or gods, never  mind  Holy God. It is only by the specific call to me personally, a soul without any merit, by the Holy Spirit of God to turn about from my denial, and to repent of my sin against God, that I heard and was abruptly turned about. Without any merit nor works of any kind, I  was allowed  out of my strong delusions that there is no God, and into the family of Saints in Christ Jesus. Now I have the Holy Spirit within me. I have the word of God the Bible about me, for guidance, instruction, and encouragement. And, I have the absolute promise of salvation, eternal life with my creator Jesus.

Believe in God? That's not enough, for even the evil spirits know and believe.  Grasping onto the faith of Jesus - His faith, that is where I am to be found, eternally "faithe-ing", praising Him for He is Holy.

If in doubt or denial, but wanting to know of God? Ask of God are you there?  Please, show me. Then  listen for the Holy Spirit's  reveal of Jesus as the truth and the only way to eternal life with God the Father, through new fresh understanding of the word of God the Bible. 

The Bible in it's English Transliterations  state believe on me ( Jesus). But the word is not strong enough without qualifying that it means more than the belief that even the evil spirits have, for they believe Jesus too. Faithe is active, but it is not meritorious nor worthy, of anything less than to receive the full merits of the Good Shepherd's work, the saving work of Jesus. And that is by the Holy Spirit the comforter left for the saints in Christ Jesus until His soon return for His sheep.  

Jesus  has gone to prepare a place for all the sheep of His flock given Him by His Father. He is the Lamb of God that has washed the stain  of the sins of His flock away, leaving each of His sheep to be seen white as now in the "eyes" of His Father.

Praise the Lord He alone is worthy!

Pray for the Peace of Israel

Edited by OneLight
Removed YouTube Links