• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

Sorry :noidea:  but  I just don't see the positivity of threads whose topic is complaining about other peoples behavior on the Forum.  

Now , LOL,  I will duck and run for cover .....er......maybe I'll take my horse  :horse:     Bye!!

How do we approach it when someone has given us a very rude response? Passively ignore it or tell them that they have been rude?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The problem has always been how to speak TRUTH seasoned with GRACE. 

Col 4:5  Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. 
Col 4:6  Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Passively ignore it or tell them that they have been rude?                                                                missmuffet

The problem has always been how to speak TRUTH seasoned with GRACE. 

Col 4:5  Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. 
Col 4:6  Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. 

posted by George

Amen Brother!     If,at the time you are presented with a rude comment you cannot get it right(we all have bad days-lol) & by "getting it right" that would be walking in Spirit & in Truth then I would say"yes",ignore it    It is better to say nothing at all than to say something unkind from a 're-action"

With love in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Davida

THat's right,there is nothing better than clearing up a mis-understanding & it can happen a lot on the computer(as you said),,,,,Gods Word tells us to always go directly to our Brother or Sister and we will find it is the fastest & easiest way to bring Peace & display our love ,one for the other,,,,,,Nobody has to know that your feelings were hurt,most times we take offense when the offender had no intention,it simply came out wrong,,,,,,,

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God” (Matt 5:9

Wow,those are big letters,somebody may even think it is "yelling at them",,,,,,& it just came out that way because of copy/paste...lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Please don't get mad at me by taking any of this seriously. It was meant in fun. 

Oh Lady Kay!

Don't you realize by now (and the proof is in this thread) that people actually seem to have fun BY arguing! 

Many of them will even deny that they enjoy arguing, as they criticize others for arguing so much, LOL!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Lady...

Yep & that is what makes the world go round,in a matter of speaking(lol,now someone will say,,,,,NO,God makes the world go round) It is simply the spirit of pride my Sister,Christians are not immune to it,it is one of the biggest struggles we face,,,,,,anytime you come across the "last word" folks or just gotta get "their point" across we have to pray & love them to bits!!!

It is one of my favorite verses of Scripture,a daily reminder to ask Jesus to help me respond & not "react" with the carnal mind & to PRAY for each other,,,,,,,THe simplest way to end argument is to walk away,,,,,,,Praise Jesus!

That's what my daddy always said.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Sometimes I think the people on here will argue about everything and anything. If I were to post the the sky is blue and grass is green. I would have at less 3 or 4 people arguing with me that the sky is really purple and the grass is not really grass at all. Please don't get mad at me by taking any of this seriously. It was meant in fun. 

Well, i wouldn't want to let you down so here goes.

my cousin is color blind and what i call blue he calls purple and i have a friend who got tired of mowing his lawn and he put in artificial grass.....    so i guess I could argue in their behalf and let you know that you are correct.

but i don't think i would want to say that you have to agree with me..

Well, i wouldn't want to let you down so here goes.                                                  posted by other one

:24:     Why did I expect this response from ?    You always give us a chuckle,God Bless you dear Brother!         With lots of love,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

22 hours ago, missmuffet said:

So do I. They feed on negative debates and they are trolls. I imagine every Christian message board has their share of them :)

Yes, they do.  Especially the ones who will come into a thread and argue the opposite of the majority...every time.  Or those that have only ONE topic and derail every thread they possibly can.  I think some are so bored they just argue to keep themselves awake.