• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Joseph John   

Hello again, as the Word of God tells us that our dreams are very often simply the cares of the day I think it is wonderful to have such a lovely dream, what I see from this is that you must have your mind on Jesus all day and so when you sleep being filled with the Word the Scriptures ( Old & New) all Reveal our Precious Lord Christ Jesus!! Amen!

As you put it " the Eternal Church" , the only one true Church or Body of Christ with Jesus our Head- when one reads Jacobs Ladder they should see Jesus- the Only One thst Can take us to Heaven- and yes, trying to get up that ladder by effort or " self" just wont do it....Jacobs ladder was a strong prophetic message about the Coming Messiah-

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

20 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

... as the Word of God tells us that our dreams are very often simply the cares of the day...

I had never seen that....can you point to where the  Word says that?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

greeting hello 

question what is you never seen, about ? can you be pacific, I'll be glad to give you what I know. 

13 hours ago, Jostler said:

I had never seen that....can you point to where the  Word says that?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

2 minutes ago, Joseph John said:

greeting hello 

question what is you never seen, about ? can you be pacific, I'll be glad to give you what I know. 

I was actually asking Kwikphilly to elaborate on  a statement she made.  I'm not familiar with where the Scriptures support the statement 

" ... as the Word of God tells us that our dreams are very often simply the cares of the day... "

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I was actually asking Kwikphilly to elaborate on  a statement she made.  I'm not familiar with where the Scriptures support the statement 

" ... as the Word of God tells us that our dreams are very often simply the cares of the day... "

Greeting Hello 

well I know since Joseph was a dreamer, and Daniel was giving visions of the future, yet he didn't understand the revelation, John completed the revelation and gave us that the book of revelation. 

Daniel and John completed together  the revelation.  Dreams are gift for the Lord, we know at the last days he said in Acts 2:17 
And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.

its by the Holy Spirit will pour out visions and dreams

This is true but do not be fool, for me how would I know the lasts days  the Pharisees and Sadducees had this problem 

we read Matthew 16:1-3 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.
He answered and said to them, "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red';
and in the morning, 'It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times.

young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams the  signs of the times see 2 Corinthians 12:

but I know this not for everyone, I'm new to this