• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

My vision of Jaco ladder

I once had a dream and in this dream I saw a valley of churches, thousand of churches, they were all types of churches some small and some tall, and there was something unique about them. They were old fashion.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  There I notice something was coming out of them, musical notes were coming out of these churches and the musical notes were going up towards the heavens, and a net was catching them. They were so many beautiful in colors like a kaleidoscope in the sky, and then in the middle of this valley of churches, there was a Very, very great and huge church in the center of the valley of churches.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  As I got closer I noticed, I saw many types of statues with silver and gold, gemstone, red and purple and scarlet a man with long hair.                                                                          It was very Gothic and satanic; and then I saw an altar with the initials B. G. and word Sardis?                                                                                                                                   This church was the prettiest church of all.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        But was one thing missing, that there was sound, but no musical notes I thought because there no people, but there were thousands of people just like the other churches why? I did not understand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          As I looked into the sky the musical notes got lower but soothing to my ears and suddenly a ladder Came down from heaven and went on top of the little churches with the musical notes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             A latter of gold it was such a beautiful letter  with candles on each side but fire of stones of it, and the people walk up, laughing and singing songs and hymns a new songs.               The musical notes were So, so brilliant in color.                                                                                                                                                                                                                It overwhelmed me with love, but the big church the very huge church had no latter on it why? It did not come to this church why?  So they, the people of this church they created and built their own ladder to reach the heavens. When they finish they work so hard.                                                                                                                                                     They fashioned with their own gold and silver and diamonds and put their own candles they spare no expense were so proud and a new song as well.                                                   Then the people  they took their awesome letter and put it against the wall of their church to climb up, so many people hundreds and thousand claiming up the ladder, but the people were rushing, pushing one another, on top of each other, people rushing desperate children! Lets behind why?                                                                                                  And as they got almost to the top of their ladder it collapsed on them and a strange sound came out of them as they fall to the ground why? And then I saw what happened to these people, lightning and hail storm came from the heavens; and the earth open up and swallows this type of church, and its people.                                                                        And all the old fashion churches were left untouched.                                                                                                                                                                                                     They, its people had no vision.                                                                                                                                             

Then I look in the heavens I saw a new humanity a new Churches.  

Edited by Joseph John
selling

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

?????????

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Question: "What is Jacob's Ladder?"

Answer:
The term "Jacob's Ladder" has become a common phrase—it has been used as a movie title, a book title, a name of a flower, and even as a name of an electrical device. But from where did this phrase originate?

Genesis 28:10-12 first mentions "Jacob's Ladder" when it says, "Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Haran. When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. He had a dream in which he saw a stairway/ladder resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it."

It is in this passage that God reveals Himself to Jacob and reaffirms the covenant He made with Abraham, promising Jacob (who will later be named Israel) that his offspring will be many and that the Promised Land will one day belong to his descendants. In this vision Jacob sees something similar to a ladder or a stairway (Hebrew word: sullam) which signifies a connection between God and man. In this instance, it was God who provided the means necessary to link Himself to man as opposed to the men of Babel in Genesis 11 who tried to reach heaven by their own actions, aside from the help of God.

These two passages of Scripture reflect differing schools of thought over the issue of salvation: One group tries to reach heaven based on their own actions aside from God's help, but the other group has access to heaven based on the provisions of God and only the provisions of God.

As Christians we see this dream of Jacob's as highly symbolic, representing the Mediator, Jesus Christ, who came to earth and became that ladder or stairway for us to reconnect the relationship with God that was severed because of sin. Romans 5:1-2 says, "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand."

According to the Bible, Jesus was our ideal "Jacob's Ladder" who came to earth, from the line of Jacob, through the provisions of God, and redeemed us so that we may live in heaven for eternity.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Jacobs-ladder.html

people make many mistakes, but I understand its a dream, the words of my dream :(

well I'll do that, but to understand a thing,  everything has its beginning Hi or welcome is one, maybe he or her are newcomers, let show him or her love :emot-heartbeat:

maybe this will help Acts 2:17

jer 33:3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 7/25/2016 at 5:06 PM, missmuffet said:

Question: "What is Jacob's Ladder?"

Answer:
The term "Jacob's Ladder" has become a common phrase—it has been used as a movie title, a book title, a name of a flower, and even as a name of an electrical device. But from where did this phrase originate?

Genesis 28:10-12 first mentions "Jacob's Ladder" when it says, "Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Haran. When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. He had a dream in which he saw a stairway/ladder resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it."

It is in this passage that God reveals Himself to Jacob and reaffirms the covenant He made with Abraham, promising Jacob (who will later be named Israel) that his offspring will be many and that the Promised Land will one day belong to his descendants. In this vision Jacob sees something similar to a ladder or a stairway (Hebrew word: sullam) which signifies a connection between God and man. In this instance, it was God who provided the means necessary to link Himself to man as opposed to the men of Babel in Genesis 11 who tried to reach heaven by their own actions, aside from the help of God.

These two passages of Scripture reflect differing schools of thought over the issue of salvation: One group tries to reach heaven based on their own actions aside from God's help, but the other group has access to heaven based on the provisions of God and only the provisions of God.

As Christians we see this dream of Jacob's as highly symbolic, representing the Mediator, Jesus Christ, who came to earth and became that ladder or stairway for us to reconnect the relationship with God that was severed because of sin. Romans 5:1-2 says, "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand."

According to the Bible, Jesus was our ideal "Jacob's Ladder" who came to earth, from the line of Jacob, through the provisions of God, and redeemed us so that we may live in heaven for eternity.

We are happy to have you here Joseph but I didn't see you on the Welcome Forum I"m sorry if I missed you.

Anyway I don't take much stock in someones dreams, I guess I'm more interested in the word of God.  I'm still trying to figure out what the valley of churches has to do with Jacobs Ladder. 

I believe that God sent Jesus to us so they we may be with Him for eternity.  I think also that eternity does not begin with Heaven but right here and now.  When we accepted Jesus as our  Savior then our eternal life begins.   In other words we are walking in eternity now.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

2 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

We are glad your here but I would suggest you go back to the Tos,(Terms Of Service) and Our Statement Of Faith. These will tell you what we are all about.

Wow, its, telling to go back to school, but I understand. Some time, those in faith receive the word in milk, some in the Word, some meat, if I give strong meat, it can overwhelm some people. Everyone is unique, the father  can give in a vision or  Dream Acts 2: 17 -20. God is mysterious,please see Mark 4:11; Luke 8:11; Romans11:25,26,27. Matthew13:11. First Corinthians 2:6-12. maybe this will help some :wub:    

Edited by Joseph John
spelling

24 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

We are happy to have you here Joseph but I didn't see you on the Welcome Forum I"m sorry if I missed you. Normally you have to have at least 5 posts to get to the Inner Court so maybe they changed the rules.

Anyway I don't take much stock in someones dreams, I guess I'm more interested in the word of God.  I'm still trying to figure out what the valley of churches has to do with Jacobs Ladder. 

I believe that God sent Jesus to us so they we may be with Him for eternity.  I think also that eternity does not begin with Heaven but right here and now.  When we accepted Jesus as our  Savior then our eternal life begins.   In other words we are walking in eternity now.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

Is your reply really directed at me? :)

Yes, dreams are dreams and we can not take them seriously.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Is your reply really directed at me? :)

Yes it was directed at you.  I was just giving my opinion on what I think eternity is..... and that I just can't take someones dream literally.  It was your dream and I"m sure that God had something to say to you.

RustyAngeL