• Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

25 minutes ago, Joseph John said:

sorry about that, I try to attach it, my granny need work :mellow:

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

"Anyway I don't take much stock in someones dreams, I guess I'm more interested in the word of God.  I'm still trying to figure out what the valley of churches has to do with Jacobs Ladder."

Joseph  I did not say the above words. RustyAngel said them. Why are the posts and our words getting all turned around on this topic?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The Valley of churches is about a dream of the past, present,  and the future, its the body of the eternal church. The one that, is not, it the one that Satan seat on.The ladder of the Jacob's dreams, is of angels going up and down the ladder, but one I saw in my dreams, was the eternal church going up the ladder, but the one, that had no ladder, try to do it, its self without the Lord fell to the ground. The musical notes that came out of the eternal church is a new song, Psalm, Selah :)

Edited by Joseph John
spelling

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Joseph  I did not say the above words. RustyAngel said them. Why are the posts and our words getting all turned around on this topic?

sorry fist time trying get the hang of it 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, dreams are dreams and we can not take them seriously.

Job 33:14-15

14 For God speaks once, yea twice, yet man perceives it not.

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

It would seem God, in the bible, would disagree with this statement.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Joseph John....

Welcome to Worthy,it is nice to meet you.....it seems everyone got confused about who is saying what to whom-lol.....I avoid all that confusion with Salutations,directly addressing who I wish to address rather than posting a quote,which can just be a reference & not directed at the person who wrote it,,,,,,,

Brother,you mentioned your "granny" needs work,does that mean your grandmother needs a job or your grammar is poor?May I ask ,is English not your native tongue? Perhaps this lends to much of the difficulties here? We can figure it out but it is hard to answer your questions without being clear about what you are trying to say,,,,,so if you will work at it ,so will we......we do care 

It seems to me that you have already interpreted your own dream so I am not really sure what your questions are or what you hoped to achieve by posting this dream,can you share why you started this Thread? Do you believe your dream is prophetic? Dreams,like anything else(visions,a Word etc...) must be either disregarded as simply "dreams" or if you thing it is some message from God  then you have to try the spirits,,,,,test & follow the Word of God....

1 John 4:1-2

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test thespirits to see whether they are from God. For manyfalse prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

1 Kings 13:18He said to him, "I also am a prophet like you, and an angel spoke to me by the word of the LORD, saying, 'Bring him back with you to your house, that he may eat bread and drink water.'" But he lied to him.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

Jeremiah 23:16
Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD.

Jeremiah 29:8"For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, 'Do not let your prophets who are in your midst and your diviners deceive you, and do not listen to the dreams which they dream.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

1 Corinthians 12:10
to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in various tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues.

1 Thessalonians 5:20
Do not treat prophecies with contempt,

1 Thessalonians 5:21
but test all things. Hold fast to what is good.

2 Thessalonians 2:2
not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter presuming to be from us and alleging that the day of the Lord has already come.

1Th 5:21 (NIV) Test everything. Hold on to the good.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 3 years later...

On 7/25/2016 at 10:44 PM, missmuffet said:

Is your reply really directed at me? :)

the dream is Jacob when fell asleep as you know he saw Angels ascending and descending, the valley of churches is the world, these churches have a ladder, Angels ascending and descending with praise of the Lord into heaven or the seven lampstands But one Church do not have this ladder the story tells it self 

musical notes are people singing the Psalm to the Lord, ascending and descending

and yes I forgot to announce myself for that deeply sorry, I'm new here sincerely TheWordIsOne

On 7/26/2016 at 1:01 AM, firestormx said:

Job 33:14-15

14 For God speaks once, yea twice, yet man perceives it not.

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

It would seem God, in the bible, would disagree with this statement.

the dream is Jacob when fell asleep as you know he saw Angels ascending and descending, the valley of churches is the world, these churches have a ladder, Angels ascending and descending with praise of the Lord into heaven or the seven lampstands But one Church do not have this ladder the story tells it self 

musical notes are people singing the Psalm to the Lord, ascending and descending

and yes I forgot to announce myself for that deeply sorry, I'm new here sincerely TheWordIsOne

On 7/26/2016 at 7:02 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Joseph John....

Welcome to Worthy,it is nice to meet you.....it seems everyone got confused about who is saying what to whom-lol.....I avoid all that confusion with Salutations,directly addressing who I wish to address rather than posting a quote,which can just be a reference & not directed at the person who wrote it,,,,,,,

Brother,you mentioned your "granny" needs work,does that mean your grandmother needs a job or your grammar is poor?May I ask ,is English not your native tongue? Perhaps this lends to much of the difficulties here? We can figure it out but it is hard to answer your questions without being clear about what you are trying to say,,,,,so if you will work at it ,so will we......we do care 

It seems to me that you have already interpreted your own dream so I am not really sure what your questions are or what you hoped to achieve by posting this dream,can you share why you started this Thread? Do you believe your dream is prophetic? Dreams,like anything else(visions,a Word etc...) must be either disregarded as simply "dreams" or if you thing it is some message from God  then you have to try the spirits,,,,,test & follow the Word of God....

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Romans 14:10-13 (NLT2)  So why do you condemn another believer? Why do you look down on another believer? Remember, we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.
For the Scriptures say, “‘As surely as I live,’ says the LORD, ‘every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.’”
Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God.
So let’s stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.

Edited by Joseph John

On 7/25/2016 at 11:54 PM, missmuffet said:

"Anyway I don't take much stock in someones dreams, I guess I'm more interested in the word of God.  I'm still trying to figure out what the valley of churches has to do with Jacobs Ladder."

The dream is Jacob when fell asleep as you know he saw Angels ascending and descending, the valley of churches is the world, these churches have a ladder, Angels ascending and descending with praise of the Lord into heaven or the seven lampstands But one Church do not have this ladder the story tells it self 

musical notes are people singing the Psalm to the Lord, ascending and descending

Edited by Joseph John