• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/11/1984

THE POWER OF YOUR MIND

Success and failure are products of thoughts. It matters what your thoughts are.

God has given us a special instrument to help us appropriate and come to the full possession of the blessings of God. That's our mind.

Your mind is unlimited in its potentials to create whatever you desire. When you put your mind power to work, the possibilities are endless.

What you become in life is largely determined by the content and the quality of your mind, because with your mind you can change anything about you.

The content and character of your mind must be rich enough to pull toward you what you want .

The way to transform, improve and upgrade your life is by renewing your mind.

Who you are today is a function of your mind. Your personality is the expression of the contents and working of your mind. Proverbs 23vs7

If you don't learn how to process your thoughts and mind the rich deposits of your inward man, you'll get nothing from it and it reflects in the quality of your life.

You are not better than your thoughts. You are your thoughts. If your thoughts are better this , you would have been better than where you are. You wouldn't have been where you are right now. In other words , your present status is a product of your thoughts. You created you present status .

To be successful in life is not a matter of I couldn't but it's a case of I wouldn't. It's a choice. 

Romans 12:2. Your mind will influence your emotions.  Your real character is not formed by your spirit but your mind. Consciously disallow negative thoughts. Don't accommodate negative thoughts Your life will always go in the direction of your thoughts. You can't be different from your thoughts. 

Channel your thoughts the way God wants you to go.Using your mind right is your ticket to the next and higher level you desire.

If you like this post, you can read more  @ http://cevirtualchurch.org?_inv=aocjj6a

Edited by Peter Preye

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

17 hours ago, Peter Preye said:

You are not better than your thoughts. You are your thoughts.

well guess what? 

The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
(Psalm 94:11) 

if you like this post, you can read more in the Bible

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

On 7/27/2016 at 1:23 AM, post said:

well guess what? 

The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
(Psalm 94:11) 

if you like this post, you can read more in the Bible

Psalms is old testament, therefore they had not the Holy Spirit, which meant that unless they subscribed to following every letter of the law and studied its every meaning their minds were not renewed, nor could they be completely through the law, their sins were only covered. Now as for us we have received power through Word and Spirit that we may renew our minds and change our thoughts by humbling ourselves to God and His Christ. Therefore if we ascribe ourselves to a new way of thinking, thinking based on Faith, we may well in fact overcome the vanity of the fleshly mind, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Thereby by the renewing of our minds by faith, we can increase our faith, by our faith, and finally cast that tree into the sea.

Maybe that is what Hes trying to say?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  01/01/1973

Your mind is unlimited in its potentials to create whatever you desire. 

I desire wings so that i can fly like a bird, can my mind create that? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Just a Mirror said:

Psalms is old testament, therefore they had not the Holy Spirit,

Your assessment of the Psalms is incorrect.  Christ Himself said that the Holy Spirit spoke through those Psalms and through David.  They are all Divinely inspired and are extremely valuable for Christians.

With regard to the OP, it is important to understand that our minds must be renewed by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit together.  And God has indeed given us the ability to control our thoughts and to focus them on what is right and good (Phil 4:8,9).

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

57 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Your assessment of the Psalms is incorrect.  Christ Himself said that the Holy Spirit spoke through those Psalms and through David.  They are all Divinely inspired and are extremely valuable for Christians.

With regard to the OP, it is important to understand that our minds must be renewed by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit together.  And God has indeed given us the ability to control our thoughts and to focus them on what is right and good (Phil 4:8,9).

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Incorrect from your perspective on what I stated, which means I was not clear.

I was not stating that the Holy Spirit did not MOVE people or come UPON people because He did, I was stating that there was no indwelling of the Holy Spirit as it is now, where our bodies have become the temple in place of a building as Gods residence.

I hope that makes more sense, frustrating I cant get the right words out the first time.

Peace.