IGNORED

Does all who are saved inherit the kindom of God?

14 hours ago, Abdicate said:

No, I've still been on message, it's you who's attempted to dismiss the word of God and its warnings to us not to continue in sin. I do not understand your comments half the time anyhow because they have nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm glad you labeled yourself, I just believe the word of God for what it says, plainly. Accepting Jesus doesn't give us the right to continue in sin, just the opposite, He freed us from sin, so if you continue, you'll suffer the consequences if you do not turn from sin. From cover to cover, from age to age, the message is the same - STOP SINNING. If you can't do that, maybe you're not saved to begin with. It's as plain as it can be.

2 Peter 2:10-22
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

I'm sorry if you my writing gave you (and maybe others) the opinion that I supported sinning after being born again.  The truth of the matter is our righteousness is thru the willing shed blood of Jesus, and not any works we do after.  It seems like your're supporting a Roman Catholic position.  They falsely claimed works must be added to His righteousness.  

2 Peter 2:10-22 is about Teachers and False Prophets.  So it does not support your position at all.  I am a Mechanical Engineer, and am not a preacher or prophet.

14 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Matthew 7:20-23
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This is another attempt to prop up the Roman Catholic position on Salvation by works,

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The Kingdom of Heaven has the Messiah as its King. It is from Heaven, under heaven and upon Earth during the Millennium.
Then it becomes submerged into the Kingdom of God forever (John 18:28-37; 1 Cor. 15:24-28; Rev. 19:11-20:10). It is limited in its scope (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Rev.5:10). It is political in its sphere (Isa.9:7; Dan. 7:13-14, 18). It is Jewish and exclusive in its character (Isa. 9:6-7; Luke 1:32-35; 2 Sam. 7:1-29; Ezek. 43:7). The kingdom of Heaven is national in its aspect (Isa. 9:6-7; Luke 1:32-35). It is dispensational in duration (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Isa. 9:6-7). It includes only a portion of time and eternity (Matt. 3:2). It has a beginning (Luke 1:32-35). All who profess are in the Kingdom of Heaven in this age (Matt. 13). The Kingdom of Heaven comes with outward show (Matt. 24:29-31; 25:31-46; 2 Thess. 1:7-10; Jude 14; Dan. 7:13). "Flesh and blood" does inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, for it is for earthly, natural people (Ps.37:11; Matt. 5:5; Ps.138:4; Isa. 60:3, 10-11; 62:2; Ezek. 43:7; Dan. 7:18, 27; Luke 1:32-35; Rev. 21:23-26). Men are never told to seek the Kingdom of heaven for the kingdom of heaven is future (Dan. 2:44-45; 7:13-14, 18, 27).

In contrast The Kingdom of God has God as King. It is in Heaven and over the Earth during the Millennium.
Then it comes down to Earth to engulf the Kingdom of Heaven forever (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Rev. 21:3; 22:5; Dan. 2:44-45; 7:13-14, 18). It is unlimited in its scope (Ps. 103:19; Col. 1:16; Rev. 4:11; 5:11). It is moral and spiritual in its sphere (Rom. 14:17; John 3:5; 1 Cor. 4:20). It is universal and inclusive in its character (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Ps. 103:19; Col. 1:10-18; Rev. 4:11). It is universal in its aspect (Ps. 109:19; 1 Cor. 15:24-28). It is eternal (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Ps. 90; John 1:1-3). The Kingdom of God includes all time and eternity Ps. 90:2; Pr. 8:22-29; Rev. 11;15). It has no beginning and no end, and one must be born again to be in the Kingdom of God (John 3:5). The Kingdom of God does not come with outward show, for it is mainly spiritual (Luke 17:20-21; Matt. 6:33; Rom. 14:17; 1 Cor. 4:20). The Kingdom of God is not inherited by "flesh and blood," but by glorified saints who become heirs of all things (Rom. 8:14-17; 1 Cor. 4:20; 6:9-10; Gal. 5:21; Eph. 5:5; Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 2:12; 2 Thess. 1:5; Heb. 1:1-2; 12:28; 2 Peter 1:11). Men are told to seek the kingdom of God (Matt. 6:33; Luke 12:31), and the Kingdom of God is now (Matt. 6:33; Jn. 3:1-5; Rom. 14:17).

On 2/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, Abdicate said:

You still don't get it. I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just quoting the consequences of unrepentant sin. Most if not all preachers do not teach this. Continually dismissing the word of God as being part of another analogy only exacerbates the issue. I find a lot of Christians actually dismiss the word of God because it is filled with promises, but by and large no one has every preached on Deuteronomy 28 that I've ever heard of. Read it, and you'll begin to understand God is unchanging. Nothing is done away with.

I obviously don't understand what you're saying or implying.  I bow out of this conversation.  You've succeeded in driving me out of this conversation. ?

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Ok. I hope you read Deu 28. Cya.

In the dispensation of grace, “the law is not of faith.” Today faith and law are mutually exclusive. Under law, faith is required. Under grace, law is prohibited.(Gal.3:1-3) A believer of the Body doesn't become more spiritual by keeping the law but actually sins by putting himself under the law.

Galatians 3:1-3 New International Version (NIV)

Faith or Works of the Law

You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?[a]

Footnotes:

1. Galatians 3:3 In contexts like this, the Greek word for flesh (sarx) refers to the sinful state of human beings, often presented as a power in opposition to the Spirit.
New International Version (NIV)

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Enough said already!

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 2/8/2019 at 9:05 PM, Abdicate said:

You still don't get it. I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just quoting the consequences of unrepentant sin. Most if not all preachers do not teach this. Continually dismissing the word of God as being part of another analogy only exacerbates the issue. I find a lot of Christians actually dismiss the word of God because it is filled with promises, but by and large no one has every preached on Deuteronomy 28 that I've ever heard of. Read it, and you'll begin to understand God is unchanging. Nothing is done away with.

God didnt change, and Jesus is the same... However, there is a New Covenant, there is a "time of the Gentiles", there are a lot of changes God installed regarding the New Testament, including being saved by Grace through Faith.

God never changes, but what does change is how He deals with Mankind.....This definitely changes, or you would still be cutting the throats of animals to worship the "Old Testament" God.

Jesus is a mediator of a NEW Covenant, a NEW TESTAMENT.....He came to establish RIGHTEOUSNESS without the LAW, (Grace) .so, what you are saying/believing Abdicate,  is simple legalism that is not connected with Paul's Theology, The New Testament, or the Cross.

• This is Worthy 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

1 Peter 2:3–9 (AV)
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Revelation 1:6 / Revelation 5:10 says kings and priests (Greek language expressing a Hebrew thought):

Exodus 19:6 (AV)
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Believers in Christ Jesus ARE in a kingdom a kingdom of priests.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 7/27/2016 at 12:46 AM, JessicaD said:

Does God look at sin as equal?

Yes. After all, all sins have one thing in common: they are disobedience to the Creator:

• Jas 2:10 -> "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

On 7/26/2016 at 10:46 PM, JessicaD said:

So today I was speaking with my pastor on some stuggles going on in my life.  He told me that everyone who is saved will inherit the Kingdom of God but wont have as many blessing when they are sinning. I understand we are all sinners and I definitely have my own sins I battle with everyday. In scripture it states in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men  nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

So when someone does these things list above in scripture and does not repent fully will they or will they not inherit the Kingdom?  

Does God look at sin as equal?

Is having a bad attitude equal to me being sexually immoral?  

Just trying to get a clear meaning?

The answer you get here and from your pastor will depend on their salvation theology and doctrin of their denomination.

I suggest you open your bible and prayerfully consider all of 1 cor 6. 

Because Paul is correcting the church at Corinth for morale failures. It seems to me you would be better off if the Holy Spirit in Power by The name of our Lord Jesus Christ corrects you and frees you from the control of what you have given yourself permission to do has over you. Paul explains in

1 cor 6

12 “Everything is permissible for me,”[e] but not everything is helpful. “Everything is permissible for me,” but I will not be brought under the control of anything. 

Remember this same Apostle in this same letter 1 Corinthians 5:5 told this same congregation he is correcting to hand a man in sexual sin over to Satan for the destruction of his flesh so his spirit could be saved on the day of the Lord. 

Im 1 corth 6 paul explains sexual sin joins you with a prostitute. Do you really want to be under the control of a prostitute instead of Christ?

It is much better to be under the control of the Holy Spirit then our Fleshly desires or worse Satan. 

So dont be worried. Jesus is mighty to save and repentance isnt a white knuckled work the flesh gets glory for. It's granted to us by The Lord He sets Captives free with his power,  so you can have faith he can anx will do alot more then we even know to ask for. 

If the way some people comfort others in sin was Holy Spirit revelation from the word. I dont think this same apostal would say, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 

You dont want that saved but no so blessed life your Pastor spoke of. Satan isnt compassionate, kind or  merciful.

Edited by Reinitin
Spelling

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

You need to open your bible and let God reveal the truth in his Word. Every letter and record in that bible is inspired by God to answer  you. Not all the people that will answer this are inspired by God. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/27/2016 at 10:59 AM, da_man1974 said:

I believe all sins are equal to God.  But God forgives all sin also.

What about Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? A long time ago, before our Blessed Yeshua became our eternal sacrifice and high priest YeHoVah's people were under the Levitical system. Different sins required different sacrifices based on their seriousness. So based on this, I would not say ALL sins are equal. Though sins are forgiven through the blood of Yeshua, there will always be consequences from our sins.

In the millennial kingdom, these consequences may play a part in our station in life for all eternity. As stated in Matthew 5:19 -"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Surely there has to be a purpose for this scripture or else it wouldn't have been said by Yeshua.

Also as far as "Belief". Please refer to what is said in James 2:18-20 - 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 You believes that there is one God; you does well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Also, the "good works" spoken about here are not what man believes, but what YeHoVah believes is good works. The positive commands in the Torah.