• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Dr. says they may not fix me. I may not get better.  :emot-crying:  I'm sooooooooooooo scared. I get fear again that I'm going to hell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

9 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Dr. says they may not fix me. I may not get better.  :emot-crying:  I'm sooooooooooooo scared. I get fear again that I'm going to hell.

tigger398,

A child of God will never face Hell.  And if I were you, I would simply ignore the doctor and talk to the Lord. Only the Lord knows when your time is up, and then again, He could extend it if He so chooses (2 Kings 20:1-11).

And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

I pray you will be healed.

Know this!

If you believe in Jesus Christ, and the fact that the Father raised Him from the dead, YOU ARE SAVED. :thumbsup:

Romans 10:9, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

God is not the author of such fear.  Satan is the father of lies, and you don't have to listen to him.  Simply ask God to make cigarettes to taste yucky to you.  Put something on the end of the filters that is so bitter you can put them in your mouth.  Ask God to make you willing to quit.  He gives us both the will and the ability to do His good pleasure.  

Once when my asthma was bad, God spoke to my heart and asked me what I was afraid of.  Death?  That is like falling backwards into Father God's arms.  God will not forsake you because of smoking.  You are not saved by your obedience.  Your are saved by trusting God Who raised Jesus from the dead.  Rom 4:5  WEB But to him who doesn’t work, but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness.

Eph 2:8  for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9  not of works, that no one would boast.  Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Whether or not man can make us any better really doesn't matter.  Jesus has promised He will never leave us or forsake us.  Man can make our symptoms a little better.  Meanwhile you have a long life ahead of you.  You can keep it from getting worse faster and make your life a little better and longer.  That will give you more peace because right now satan is kicking the snot out of you over this.  (And he has no right to do that.  You belong to God and the Blood of Jesus was shed for you.)

Love, Your sister,

Willa

1 hour ago, Willa said:

God is not the author of such fear.  Satan is the father of lies, and you don't have to listen to him.  Simply ask God to make cigarettes to taste yucky to you.  Put something on the end of the filters that is so bitter you can put them in your mouth.  Ask God to make you willing to quit.  He gives us both the will and the ability to do His good pleasure.  

Once when my asthma was bad, God spoke to my heart and asked me what I was afraid of.  Death?  That is like falling backwards into Father God's arms.  God will not forsake you because of smoking.  You are not saved by your obedience.  Your are saved by trusting God Who raised Jesus from the dead.  Rom 4:5  WEB But to him who doesn’t work, but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness.

Eph 2:8  for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9  not of works, that no one would boast.  Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Whether or not man can make us any better really doesn't matter.  Jesus has promised He will never leave us or forsake us.  Man can make our symptoms a little better.  Meanwhile you have a long life ahead of you.  You can keep it from getting worse faster and make your life a little better and longer.  That will give you more peace because right now satan is kicking the snot out of you over this.  (And he has no right to do that.  You belong to God and the Blood of Jesus was shed for you.)

Love, Your sister,

Willa

This is not smoking I have a heart problem.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. 
(Joh 5:24)

Those are words of truth and hope.  Tigger have you not accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior of your life?  If so why are you so frightened? Trust yourself to Jesus and let these words give you hope and joy.  The enemy is messing with you, fight back and know that you are a Blood bought child of God.  

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Many people have heart problems.  My husband has afibrillation which is controlled by medication.  Our son has it and was told to avoid caffein and nicotine because it can bring on attacks.  They have used the paddles on him twice.  There are many kinds.  But the answer is the same.  Satan cannot touch you and you don't have to fear death.  You are saved.   

Rom 8:31  What then shall we say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  32  He who didn’t spare his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how would he not also with him freely give us all things?  33  Who could bring a charge against God’s chosen ones? It is God who justifies. 34  Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, yes rather, who was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Could oppression, or anguish, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  36  Even as it is written, “For your sake we are killed all day long. We were accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”  37  No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39  nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from God’s love, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

With comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.  Do start reading the Bible out loud.  Start in John.  

They say they may not be able to fix it.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

59 minutes ago, Willa said:

Many people have heart problems.  My husband has afibrillation which is controlled by medication.  Our son has it and was told to avoid caffein and nicotine because it can bring on attacks.  They have used the paddles on him twice.  There are many kinds.  But the answer is the same.  Satan cannot touch you and you don't have to fear death.  You are saved.   

Rom 8:31  What then shall we say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  32  He who didn’t spare his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how would he not also with him freely give us all things?  33  Who could bring a charge against God’s chosen ones? It is God who justifies. 34  Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, yes rather, who was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Could oppression, or anguish, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  36  Even as it is written, “For your sake we are killed all day long. We were accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”  37  No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39  nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from God’s love, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

With comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.  Do start reading the Bible out loud.  Start in John.  

Yes, Willa caffeine is the worse thing a person can consume for heart arrhythmia and anxiety. And I am talking any kind of caffeine.Coffee, chocolate, soda pop,some teas have more than others and decaf coffee. Some medications also has caffeine him them so labels need to be read.

I don't feel like I'm right with God. I don't know how and why can't God fill my heart with peace instead of fear.